Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit pathetic and depressingly sad she wants to manifest a "home" ....anyway hope you enjoy useless stuff picked from the ground and downward spiral, because it is the only thing your sad excuse of future husband will bring niomememe 🙌 ps: her vision board is just a word salad. And the pictures are not making any sense. She can't even do a proper vision board🤦‍♀️she will put the word London next to a picture of a leaf...kids at kindergarten could do better...

Reactions: 24
A little bit pathetic and depressingly sad she wants to manifest a "home" ....anyway hope you enjoy useless stuff picked from the ground and downward spiral, because it is the only thing your sad excuse of future husband will bring niomememe 🙌 ps: her vision board is just a word salad. And the pictures are not making any sense. She can't even do a proper vision board🤦‍♀️she will put the word London next to a picture of a leaf...kids at kindergarten could do better...
I don't know why she has to manifest anything, she's got time and money unlike most people, why can't she just get it done?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't know why she has to manifest anything, she's got time and money unlike most people, why can't she just get it done?
I think that is her major problem. Action.to actually take an action in order to make it happen, something you want to achieve, to put effort and work consistently. She just prefers to wait for eternity and do nothing (expect cutting random tit and use glue like a child) Lordon did not appear all of the sudden by some mystical universe timing as she is convincing herself. He found a prey, a victim, a hell of a dumb one...he is jobless and a failure, preaching doing nothing will get you successful. And he looks nothing but like a big looser. Gosh she makes me angry 🤣🤣 ps: just to make it clear. Nothing against vision boards. I did one in my life when I was really in bad place mentally to help me get through and put order in my goals and thoughts. My vision was clear and it was a vision, one, not vomits of words and random images. And surprisingly for me, it came true. Ironically enough, miss "spiritual " has no clue about S.M.A.R.T goals...

Reactions: 21
She’s clearly insecure about her engagement and fear of failure if she has to go through a vision board to manifest a ‘just married’.

She’s engaged, that should be enough - no need for a vision board for extra-reassurance.

Reactions: 18
She’s clearly insecure about her engagement and fear of failure if she has to go through a vision board to manifest a ‘just married’.

She’s engaged, that should be enough - no need for a vision board for extra-reassurance.
This is why Lordon proposed so quickly, he had to lock her down, he knew she wouldn't want to repeat her past experience and would go through with the wedding if she was engaged to someone instead of just dating her for a few years first. Otherwise she could just walk away and he'd have to find a new sugar mama.
---
Seriously, wow :LOL:

1704057480640.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
she obviously didn't bring them to smartskin's meeting

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is why Lordon proposed so quickly, he had to lock her down, he knew she wouldn't want to repeat her past experience and would go through with the wedding if she was engaged to someone instead of just dating her for a few years first. Otherwise she could just walk away and he'd have to find a new sugar mama.
---
Seriously, wow :LOL:

View attachment 2660512
Cringe upon cringe. Like Blue Peter but not as intellectual 😵💫😟🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My soul has left my body. She is so cringe worthy I cannot deal. How the duck does anyone like this girls content

Reactions: 26
Two things I was wondering:

🦋 Has Lordon ever been engaged before? [Maybe one of the Irish Shadows who are aware of his relationship history will know]

🦋 Do you think DJ ever gave her an orgasm?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This vision board of hers is tragic. The space is poorly used with a huge blank space in the middle and the color scheme is completely off. This girl has no creative bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy New Year to everyone! Many true blessings upon you! Ask beautiful questions and be licherally very, very happy and healthy! 🎉
Also to Niomi, too. May she find her true path!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She didn't even buy those journals, our little Nims, the "I'm not an influencer, eww cringe".

1704062824516.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Jamie's heartfelt message to us! Isn't he just...
View attachment 2660967
Well, here’s my message for him: Once a donkey, always a donkey. 🖕🏼PS - Nice zit. Not even the Drag Race Season 1 filter can fix that mug of yours.

ETA: Some choice comments. She has more than one vision board? 🤣🤣🤣 She needs to stop making vision boards, and just come up with a vision for how she’s going to live her life.
IMG_6037.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I actually laughed out loud at "YOU WILL NOT STOP ME FROM SINGING MY SONG" (which she wrote in red capital letters, for extra emphasis).
Yeah...you seem so peaceful and happy, Niomi. So positive. 😂

But I'm only a shadow, what do I know? You do you boo. 🦋 🎶

Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 6.00.36 PM.png

---
EqExmJiVQAMAHOZ.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy New Year fellow Kundalinis, its still bit over 2 hours for me and fam but wishing you all the best of the best, health and peace of mind, and a safe and prosperous next 365 days <3

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.