Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cutting and sticking a vision board?! Is she 12?
And no doubt making a big fuss about it so everyone had to watch.
She is incredibly immature. I know she would like to think of it as 'childlike' but that is different. Immature is more self obsessed and selfish.
I read somewhere else, if you believe in this stuff, that 2024 in numerology terms is 8, which means karma :unsure:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She says what it is and it's plant based. Like, girl, we know you're not vegan anymore, why pretend? Not that a non vegan can't have a vegan meal, of course. It's that she makes a point to show this, in case there are still some gullible followers of hers out there who didn't realize she dropped the plant based life like you said.
View attachment 2658815
Ah thanks, my bad! She's def still trying to reel in certain types of audiences on her channel.

Reactions: 6
Ah thanks, my bad! She's def still trying to reel in certain types of audiences on her channel.
Not your bad, it's just a different slide.😀 It's the same thing, though, she's not honest about anything. First, she avoided admitting she's not plant based for a long time. Then she started posting fish meals here and there. Then she finally said she's 'eased' her diet a little. Then she claimed she only eats some fish and eggs from free range chickens, but not often and absolutely doesn't touch meat. Finally, two years in, she came clean about eating meat, but said it's mostly in Ireland because the meat is ' high standard' or smth. She couldn't just come out and said 'Yes, I'm no longer vegan' because, despite her flat out lying about how she never liked to label herself, she knows this is bullshit. She absolutely did pose as a vegan for years and made a whole career and a lot of money out of it. She was easing people into it. Luckily, a lot of them called her out, but it looks like Niomi still thinks some of them see her as plant based and she could possibly still scam them. Total fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is not spiritual at all, she is materialistic dulbass and she can't even aknowledge that (le creuset is 250 euros for 2.4 L)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
If Le Creuset gives her freebies I will lose my damn mind. She barely cooks. She hardly eats. Remember the slop she made in her shed with that expensive gadget for a "party" that never happened?

Reactions: 29
If this is what she wants, she could have just copied Emily Mariko, but she’s too lazy and bland even for that…

Reactions: 5
She says what it is and it's plant based. Like, girl, we know you're not vegan anymore, why pretend? Not that a non vegan can't have a vegan meal, of course. It's that she makes a point to show this, in case there are still some gullible followers of hers out there who didn't realize she dropped the plant based life like you said.
View attachment 2658815
In the fuel cost situation who uses an oven to cook a vegetable stew????????

Reactions: 8
If Le Creuset gives her freebies I will lose my damn mind. She barely cooks. She hardly eats. Remember the slop she made in her shed with that expensive gadget for a "party" that never happened?
Ah yes the sloppy AD with the lowest quality ever, that she was most probably called out for by the company itself followed by her tantrum "they took advantage of meeee" just because someone paying her dared to provide a feedback how crappy it was...she is so immature for her age 🙄 no wonder she is with the biggest pathetic lazy looser outthere.

Reactions: 17
I won't forget the meal she made for that Home Chef. 😂 Slop after slop after slop. Nobody was coming and nobody was eating that. Probably ended up in the trash, unless she slurped it with a metal straw.

In the fuel cost situation who uses an oven to cook a vegetable stew????????
Sustainability queen Niomi does! What about it? 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All she makes is sloppy stew. Her curry is sloppy stew, her soup is sloppy stew. Her roasted veg and pesto somehow turned into sloppy stew, and remember her cooking for Jamie and she managed to make a stir fry into sloppy stew?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What I find strange is that there has to be a whole lot of tension between Niomi and her mum due to the Lordon issue, and yet it looks as though they played happy families at Christmas - even though it's clear that Lordon was not invited. Do they just pretend everything is OK when Nims is home? Is this playing at 'happy families' all for DM's benefit? I just find it strange that Nims is all smiles with her mum (and is having Verity carry her around the house!) when Verity has so obviously rejected the guy she's marrying and refuses to have him around.

I guess we already know (due to her relationship with Joe) that Nims likes to turn a blind eye to problems in her relationships, so maybe her dynamic with Verity now should not come as such a surprise.

I admire Verity for sticking to her guns on the Lordon issue. I thought she'd relent once they were engaged, but nope. She is someone who always posts milestones and special occasions to IG, but nothing for their engagement. She really can't stand the guy.

It'll be interesting to see if they all turn up at Bohemia for NYE or if Lordon and Nims stay behind at gran's moonbathing and scrapbooking.

The only thing she ever cooks is this very basic vegetable stew and she acts like some kind of domestic goddess every time she makes it. She spends so little time at home doing normal chores that she doesn’t realise that cooking one meal like that doesn’t impress anyone. Especially since she doesn’t even have a job or kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That 'stew' looked so watery. Poor Terrina having to pretend she enjoyed it. I wonder if Ian was still 'ill'.

• Haha
A normal person would just say ‘I’ve made a chickpea, sweet potato and spinach curry’ at a push you’d say you stirred through coconut cream. The end.

Niomi has to announce that she’s made a PLANT BASED chickpea, sweet potato and spinach curry.

No tit numbnut, we can work that out from the ingredients. It’s very pointed and feels very hoodwinky, for the more occasional viewer that doesn’t know she’s actually a fraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A normal person would just say ‘I’ve made a chickpea, sweet potato and spinach curry’ at a push you’d say you stirred through coconut cream. The end.

Niomi has to announce that she’s made a PLANT BASED chickpea, sweet potato and spinach curry.

No tit numbnut, we can work that out from the ingredients. It’s very pointed and feels very hoodwinky, for the more occasional viewer that doesn’t know she’s actually a fraud
It cracks me up!

”Just grabbing a plant based cucumber for my salad.”
“Popping to the shop for a dairy-free banana.”
“Can’t wait for my gluten free steak for dinner.”

Honestly. Have a day off 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Haven’t been on here for a while.
how do we know that Verity hates Lordon and that her and Nims are not talking?
love how she is saying she wants Le Creuset for her future home, that so 2020 Niomi here, what about carefree, unmaterialist, travelling, no fixed adress Niomi who lives bare feet in Bali?
oh wait, the one who rents out huge villas for two people? Eat all her meals out in trendy cafes? Have beauty treatments? Buy only luxury?
She is such a hyprocrite, there is a big movement of people out there claiming to be spiritual and acting like it, this is so dull and empty. Real spirituality comes from the inside, the mind and day to day actions, being an influencer is by mean the opposite of the person Niomi pretends to be

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We used to do this with our school-sanctioned agendas in high school. We’re in our thirties, right? 🙄
IMG_6025.jpeg

ETA: I guess she couldn’t find Bali, or Barley, so she had to settle for London. And Nims, the only thing you’re inspiring me to do is the complete *opposite* of everything you do. Who are you trying to inspire anyway?
IMG_6026.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
30 going on 13. Mood boards, magazine cut outs and all. There's a little girl inside this woman and the doctor says, if you remove it, she'll die. (to paraphrase the one and only Miss Chanandler Bong)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.