Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
I'm finally feeling sympathetic towards Niomi after years! My (now ex) boyfriend blindsided me and broke up with me. Everything was good, it wasn't a Niomi and Joe situation, there were no signs, he also said he doesn't love me anymore. Sorry for the off-topic guys, I'm hurting so much, this thread has been my safe haven for a long time and I'm coming here for any advice you have. I'm so devastated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
Country Life Magazine? Le Creuset cookware goals? She’s clearly still the same wannabe KM, not the spiritual, free spirited hippy she’s been cosplaying for the last 18 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

martaS

VIP Member
- Hey, may I interest you in a relationship with a donkey?
- I'm not really dating right now.
- Can I challenge you on that?
- That's a beautiful question. Absolutely!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ElenaK

VIP Member
This is so funny to me, what kind of influencer is she

View attachment 2639818
-Cash or card, Ma'am?
-Beautiful question, thank you for asking!
-Ma'am? Cash or card?
-The universe is talking to us, if only we stop for a moment and listen.
-Ma'am you're holding the line. There's ten people behind you.
-You don't have to be so negative!The hustle of modernity is killing us all!
-Security! Get that looney away from here! Next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Dear shadows of the dark,

so.. last thread was.. interesting/vomit inducing/educational/the worst nightmare ever/WTF.....

The love birds went to a sex retreat, Niomi learned how to worship a cock by bowing to it, Lordon apparently learned how to give a woman oral sex for exactly 15 minutes, he also has to say and announce "i'm going to touch your pussy" before, they payed she paid 4k for the retreat, Niomi was so playful and unbelievable spontaneous and she changed the song that Lordon was working out to in purpose (wow!), Niomi accidentally erased all her photos from the last 18 months, we had some hope that they broke up, they did NOT break up, NiomiSmartSkin is closing, big amazing projects are coming (as usual) in the next few months....

@friedeggontoast We bow to you for the thread title 🤭 with 92 votes!
1702480003002.png

1702480026362.png

May the moon be with us for this new thread!

• Haha
  • Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
The rank hypocrisy of accepting a free stay in Dubai after her endless anti consumerism lectures.Not an ounce of integrity. :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad

EGuyUK

Chatty Member
So now this 'Eco' couple who have been paid to promote rainforest alliance etc are in Dubai saying how fantastic it is, yet were moaning about development in Bali? Also going on about the gifted buffet - sickening.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
I don't want to continue ranting about this on Niomi's thread, but as someone who was recently blindsided, I've had my therapist confirm that it is indeed a traumatic experience. One day everything is great, we're building a future together, and he's making plans to visit me, and the literal next day he says he doesn't love me anymore and we shouldn't be together. It's the biggest mindfuck I've ever experienced, your whole reality is denied, you've lived in a lie, you're questioning everything about yourself and you're wondering if this person ever loved you in the first place.

There are lasting consequences to being blindsided, I can only imagine it's worse in Niomi's case since she was trying on wedding dresses two days before Joe broke it off. She indeed lived (and still lives) a very coddled life, but the betrayal and heartbreak that comes with being blindsided by the person you loved most in the world is nothing short of traumatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
Trauma is a very personal response. For example, I find seeing pictures of Lordon’s face to be rather traumatic. Nims doesn’t seem to share my response 🤷‍♀️ to each their own…

• Haha
Reactions: 60

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
So now this 'Eco' couple who have been paid to promote rainforest alliance etc are in Dubai saying how fantastic it is, yet were moaning about development in Bali? Also going on about the gifted buffet - sickening.
But you’re forgetting about that gold razor! I mean, truly fascinating.
IMG_5782.jpeg

And then there’s Donkey, being his usual self.
IMG_5781.jpeg

ETA: They’re heading to a water park. She realises that water parks are treated with the same chemicals that are found in all those dead water pools that she looked down on in Bali, right?
IMG_5783.jpeg

WHY U SO STUPID THO?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Callan

VIP Member
"Slow and easy days" well gezus finally, I was afraid she's going to overwork herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Did you know that if you cut last year’s Xmas cards into tags then you can offset multiple annual long haul flights?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

MuthaCuppa

I think:

They’ll build a house in Bali for a lot cheaper than they’d get here.
They’ll get married (he’ll want his claws in her cash and she won’t have two failed engagements)
They’ll become life coaches/sex therapists/hippie commune leaders.
Niomi will get pregnant.
The business will begin to fail because the market is saturated and they don’t have the work ethic to put enough effort in.
London will sense the gravy train is drying up and start the prowl for his next victim/sugar mummy.
Divorce.
Niomi returns to London. Marries an aging banker she has no interest in but finally gets to live the life she’s secretly wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 56