Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wait, what happened there? :O
Her grandfather died while she was in Bali and she didn't bother to return for the funeral. Not only that, a few days after he died, she posted stories on a beach in Bali where she said she was the happiest she'd ever been. So weird. Now, instead of spending Christmas with her family, which I'm sure her mum would appreciate, since it's her first Christmas without her dad, she's taking off to Dublin to spend it with Lordon's family instead. Anything to get that ring, huh? She's so selfish!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Her grandfather died while she was in Bali and she didn't bother to return for the funeral. Not only that, a few days after he died, she posted stories on a beach in Bali where she said she was the happiest she'd ever been. So weird. Now, instead of spending Christmas with her family, which I'm sure her mum would appreciate, since it's her first Christmas without her dad, she's taking off to Dublin to spend it with Lordon's family instead. Anything to get that ring, huh? She's so selfish!
Something like a falling out must have happened between them , I thought they were really close?

Reactions: 5
Hmm I don't think it's a slut shaming comment. Rushing in and out of relationships (as the comment said - boyfriends) isn't healthy or normal.

Something like a falling out must have happened between them , I thought they were really close?
Yes but Niomi is only close with people while she's single and has a use for them. She has a new guy now, nobody else matters

Reactions: 20
Nim’s has the daggers out and sharpened in the comments of her 2022 recap 🙈
View attachment 1811268

Wonderful man, lol!

What is with all the ass licking comments from Rosanna Falconer lately? Is she trying to keep 'in' with Niomi even though it looks like Venetia is possibly keeping her distance/no longer friends with Nims? I never remember Rosanna commenting on every single post before.

Reactions: 18
completley contradicts her claims of being so happy
That's the part she can never grasp.

She parades a certain narrative- depending on the moon// her uterus/ her location/ her PMS / lack of sleep/ minor op recovery/ amount of choc consumed/ current product placement/ current male appendage and then has an audience who very unfortunately seem to believe her AT THE TIME.

Gradually, people are coming to realise that it's all fiction and emotionally manipulative -TO HER AUDIENCE.

She cannot handle this new awareness.

Reactions: 17
Why does she talk about Donkey like they have been together forever? You'd think they have been together for years or that they are already engaged/married. Dude relax, I've a longer relationship with some mustard in my fridge :rolleyes:

No matter what happens with Lordon, she will have a complete meltdown when tit hits the fan. Would be kinda funny if he breaks up with her after their engagement, a real Joe 2.0 (I'm a witch, sorry 😬).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does she talk about Donkey like they have been together forever? You'd think they have been together for years or that they are already engaged/married. Dude relax, I've a longer relationship with some mustard in my fridge :rolleyes:

No matter what happens with Lordon, she will have a complete meltdown when tit hits the fan. Would be kinda funny if he breaks up with her after their engagement, a real Joe 2.0 (I'm a witch, sorry 😬).
My prediction, and this is pretty random, is that she will get pregnant and make a show of marriage not being so important (when clearly for her it is)

Reactions: 23
I don't know that they've fallen out - just that Nims doesn't really bother with her family when she has a man in her life. I think Verity is probably treading carefully right now in case she loses Niomi for good (not that I think it'd be much of a loss, but she is her daughter). I think it's possible Verity is not a fan of Lordon - or maybe she's just not a fan of the speed at which this relationship is moving. Verity still doesn't follow Lordon on IG. She also excluded him from her holiday photo round up, even though she included pics of everyone else on that trip. I still think Nims refused to go on that trip unless she could bring Lordon along. I also think it's possible she's flouncing off to Dublin for Christmas because Lordon was not invited to her family Christmas.

I'm sure Verity won't be impressed with Niomi cutting Charlotte out of her life (if that's what has happened). She'll have seen firsthand what a good friend Charlotte was to Nims.

It seems like Nims and Lordon can't spend a minute apart: family holidays, moving in together, spending Christmas together - all in the space of six/seven months. It's so full-on!

Reactions: 19
I don't know that they've fallen out - just that Nims doesn't really bother with her family when she has a man in her life. I think Verity is probably treading carefully right now in case she loses Niomi for good (not that I think it'd be much of a loss, but she is her daughter). I think it's possible Verity is not a fan of Lordon - or maybe she's just not a fan of the speed at which this relationship is moving. Verity still doesn't follow Lordon on IG. She also excluded him from her holiday photo round up, even though she included pics of everyone else on that trip. I still think Nims refused to go on that trip unless she could bring Lordon along. I also think it's possible she's flouncing off to Dublin for Christmas because Lordon was not invited to her family Christmas.

I'm sure Verity won't be impressed with Niomi cutting Charlotte out of her life (if that's what has happened). She'll have seen firsthand what a good friend Charlotte was to Nims.

It seems like Nims and Lordon can't spend a minute apart: family holidays, moving in together, spending Christmas together - all in the space of six/seven months. It's so full-on!
I agree, I think Verity is probably trying to balance not pissing Niomi off by not taking this relationship seriously, with also, you know, not wanting yet another strange man around her young daughter at Christmas. I have a sister who is much younger than me (talking 10+ year age gap) and my Mum had sensible (IMO) rules about when our boyfriends would be allowed to meet her, be involved in family occasions because it's not fair for little kids to get attached to adults who aren't staying around. I appreciate that might be an unpopular thing and when I was younger I thought it was unfair but as an adult I am completely on board with protecting children from transient relationships. Niomi is probably too selfish to appreciate the impact of losing Joe on Daisy Mae - they did seem close - and if Verity doesn't want that happening every year then good on her in my opinion.

Last year, Niomi had Forky over right after Christmas, now this year she's LIVING with another man. It's way too much and to be honest it's extremely fucked up. I expect last year, the first time, Niomi sold her family this tale of Forky being the one, she'd known him a long time and they were friends first so the speed of the relationship just made sense, and I can imagine one time, her family might go for that spiel. But not twice, and she can't even do that with this guy she barely knows. Why should her family have to put up with another weird man around at Christmas, or on their family holidays, when at this point nobody knows how long Niomi's creepy rebound relationships are going to last. She has no regard for the effect of this on the rest of her family and it's unbelievably selfish. I also find it gross that she is obviously trying to give legitimacy to these relationships by trying to speedily embed these men into her family and family occasions - it's not organic, she really pushes for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I honestly don't know if she's being genuine when she says she's happy with Lordon. Because she said the same stuff when she was with Forky, didn't she? Now she says she was in a bad place this time last year!?

This is Niomi one year ago with the caption "Happiness" in a post with Forky and his dog.

She's full of tit.

Maybe she really is happy with Lordon? But she doesn't look it to me. She looks the worst she's ever looked, and she said she's not sleeping... it just doesn't add up.

It seems like she was in a bad place before she went to Bali, and was desperate to meet someone because a fortune teller told her she would. Lordon swooped in and love bombed her and she's fallen for it. I think she wants the fairytale so badly, she'll settle for anyone.
Interesting comments under that video lol

1671204818962.png

I agree, I think Verity is probably trying to balance not pissing Niomi off by not taking this relationship seriously, with also, you know, not wanting yet another strange man around her young daughter at Christmas. I have a sister who is much younger than me (talking 10+ year age gap) and my Mum had sensible (IMO) rules about when our boyfriends would be allowed to meet her, be involved in family occasions because it's not fair for little kids to get attached to adults who aren't staying around. I appreciate that might be an unpopular thing and when I was younger I thought it was unfair but as an adult I am completely on board with protecting children from transient relationships. Niomi is probably too selfish to appreciate the impact of losing Joe on Daisy Mae - they did seem close - and if Verity doesn't want that happening every year then good on her in my opinion.

Last year, Niomi had Forky over right after Christmas, now this year she's LIVING with another man. It's way too much and to be honest it's extremely fucked up. I expect last year, the first time, Niomi sold her family this tale of Forky being the one, she'd known him a long time and they were friends first so the speed of the relationship just made sense, and I can imagine one time, her family might go for that spiel. But not twice, and she can't even do that with this guy she barely knows. Why should her family have to put up with another weird man around at Christmas, or on their family holidays, when at this point nobody knows how long Niomi's creepy rebound relationships are going to last. She has no regard for the effect of this on the rest of her family and it's unbelievably selfish. I also find it gross that she is obviously trying to give legitimacy to these relationships by trying to speedily embed these men into her family and family occasions - it's not organic, she really pushes for it.

Also it would be one thing if she met Lordon and they started dating casually, but she flew him back home from her vacay and he's been attached to her like a barnacle, I wonder whose decision it was for them to move in together into a new place, especially since she already had a house, I mean a shed...

Lol..

1671206019144.png

Also looks like the comment that Nims replied to was deleted?

1671206092063.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nim’s has the daggers out and sharpened in the comments of her 2022 recap 🙈
View attachment 1811268
Seems like she’s saying implicitly that she used Bradley for her own benefit. #rebound

1671208666920.jpeg

Also this last part ‘well done to you for having sailed through to such an extent that you can’t even fathom how some people go through turbulent times’. Who the f*ck is she kidding? SHE can’t even fathom what people go through, because it’s always, always all about her and her f*cking ass. Soon, she’s gonna ask what happened to women supporting women, when she can’t even support one, but apparently, everybody has to applaud whatever she does.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She is so desperate to build something with that sad excuse of a man. I don't think I want to witness single mom niomi or divorced niomi to be honest. She has already crossed all the possible cringe and stupidity limits. It would be hard to watch.

Edit: she is a delusional twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t seriously imagine Niomi raising a child. She still uses the moon to explain the consequences of her actions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My now husband was introduced to my folks after 3 months. We then spent THREE christmases apart at our respective family homes. It was only after we got married we started doing the whole, your in-laws or mine Christmas swaperoo/nightmare. I only say that cos I really love being home for xmas, and though I know I need to do it, I get homesick at my in-laws knowing my parents are either alone or just with my sister. And Nims has voluntarily CHOSEN to do this? Already? When she doesn't have to? I think it would be much healthier for them to spend a week apart at least! No one will die, Nimboid. Barnacles the pair of them. So odd.

And the thought of her being a mother. Christ on a whopping big bicycle, no. Narcissistic mothers are extremely damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth? Power of prayer people, we all know what bloody happened to Jamie he has a gob full of them.
jamie.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does happy even mean to her? If it’s the fact she can ‘smile’, then everyone can be as happy as her. She must think this year is ending on a high as she now has a boyfriend to spend the holidays season with. He can keep saying the right words every single day to reassure her, he will never fix her issues.

1671214929181.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.