Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone fill me in on what Jamie's sordid past is? What are people referring to when they say he's into degrading women?

There's so many Niomi threads I don't even know where to begin looking!!

Reactions: 3
Imagine having to choose between Niomi and Bradley 🤣 Hobson's choice. I don't think I'd want to end up with either to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, I'd take Forky any day (if I absolutely must, that is). He at least stays into one lane of crazy.

Reactions: 9
Imagine having to choose between Niomi and Bradley 🤣 Hobson's choice. I don't think I'd want to end up with either to be honest.
If you then add Jamie into the mix then I'd rather die alone, the last human on earth.

• Haha
Actually watched the remainder of the contraception chat after my initial rage yesterday.

The creepiness of London reaches new, unimaginable levels here 🤢
But Niomi’s whole demeanour is so off/wrong. The constant cap wearing indoors, the way she’s sitting and leaning back because she’s so at ease and chilled. But she’s clearly not. I’ve had more relaxed conversations with my work colleagues than she’s having with her boyfriend.
The undertones of proving she’s constantly been sexually actively despite the break-up (not to mention covid restrictions/lockdowns/social distancing!!) saying there’s only been 2 months between her coils but she was so on edge without it because obvs she was having sooo much sex…
🙄 please!
Then trying hard - but failing - to delflect that fact that she’s desperate for babies.

I can’t wait until she falls pregnant in 2023 and everyone comes at her like wtf?! weren’t you just talking about how you had the coil..?!

Reactions: 26
I found it all very strange, but the thing that stood out to me the most was the way in which she was speaking and her whole voice and demeanour. You NEVER saw this personality or her speaking this way with Joe. That’s what was immediately noticeable to me. When she interacted with Joe on camera it was always very sweet, sing-song, smiley. Now, you could say that was just a different side to her personality... But never in the three years she had Joe on her channel did she ever act the way she did in this video.

Her sitting and talking to Jamie was a completely different personality— cap on, lower voice, chill and serious vibes. Seriously, watch that again and you realize she never showed that side with Joe. Now, is it that this is the more genuine and relaxed version of Niomi? Maybe! And maybe she is more comfortable with him and able to show her true self… who knows.

But then the conversation was WEIRD. She talks about how she went off the pill for a time and didn’t immediately go back on something… Jamie is like, this shows that you’re rebellious, etc. First of all, Jamie? Drop the faux psychologist act. It’s hugely embarrassing and cringey at your big age, you have no idea what you’re talking about, and you have literally no insight into what it means to be a woman navigating her reproductive health. Shut the entire duck up.

But the creepy thing about it was when he said that the way Niomi looked at him like completely accepting what he said. You can see why Niomi is ‘vulnerable’ to men like this. She definitely has that side where she needs to believe she is special and very different and interesting. Jamie validates this for her even though he talks complete bullshit that plenty of people would laugh at. Niomi yearns for this kind of validation though. And so someone like Jamie can come in and act like an expert and tell her how rebellious and different and unique she is. But that also makes her then start to believe and rely on him and what he tells her she should be like.

I do think Niomi genuinely has real feelings for him unlike Bradley. It was SO obvious with Bradley that it was a gross rebound that she was trying to make into a thing. I think this is more real (whether its healthy is another thing) but it’s concerning that she is once again bringing another man into her channel and making him such a centre of her life and career.

Reactions: 49
I feel so grateful to have been considered 🙄 her agency (or even herself) has begged for freebies. Nobody considers or cares about you Niomi. You’re just a pawn.

She feels obligated to mention this. Also, friends, family, charities? She has no ties, she dropped her family and.. charities? F*cking liar.

1671643042682.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
If she was starting from the beginning and this was her content, with all its aimless strategy, and lack of technical expertise, I guarantee she'd barely make a penny and she certainly wouldn't have an agent. Not even this one, with their staggeringly low bar.

Reactions: 22
Switching her narrative to fit in the moment.
Bragging what she got. She will never change, never learn.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s showing off all the stuff she’s been sent, laying it all out to display. Tacky, tone deaf, crass and cringe. 🤮

Reactions: 32
Is she serious? Look what I got, look what I got! 🤬

1671645086657.jpeg

And as a freebie, the company she did a photoshoot for sent her.. a picture of herself 🙄

1671645159134.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I took the plunge and decided to watch her latest video to see what everyone was talking about and the first thing I noticed is that her teeth are back to looking like they did years ago. The 2 front teeth and longer and super square. I haven't watched her videos in ages so this was very noticeable.

Reactions: 15
Wow. Lordon is already being sent PR gifts...or maybe they think she's still with Joe...

Screenshot_20221221-195755_Instagram.jpg

Can anyone fill me in on what Jamie's sordid past is? What are people referring to when they say he's into degrading women?

There's so many Niomi threads I don't even know where to begin looking!!
Check the Wiki (Top of page). @Ciri just updated with the Lordon info!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Poor Holly, checking her vital stats, I mean stats every day.

1671655019994.png

Why is everything always "gorgeous" with her, good lord...hope she gets a thesaurus for Christmas. And here I thought that Niomi who only knows 3 words was bad..

1671655512032.png

1671655616460.png

• Haha
  • Sick
7FF8E2EE-223E-4287-96D9-4CB9DCC87C63.jpeg

The amount of times he rubs his teeth with his tongue in his videos is disturbing.

Is it caused by too many teeth? Too much saliva? Either way, ick ick ick.

He’s really got the I don’t care I’m unprofessional, unmannerly and ungroomed vibe down

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Can we add a new rule that any pictures of Lordon need a spoiler warning? I want to vomit every time I see him, so I’d like to be able to prepare myself.

(I’m sort of kidding. But also, he’s truly vile!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.