Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahah, cheers. Might be tmi but the image of Nimbobs holding up that Lilo thing popped into my head last time I had some alone time and she RUINED the whole vibe.. I was like Damn it...thanks a lot.

Easy fix : get one with another shape !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of Niomi’s innate prudishness… Anyone notice that Jamie follows some interesting accounts on insta? Including a couple shibari sites 😏 Ms Prude may be trying to seem like she can keep up. Even though we know she’s a starfish 🤣

Reactions: 12
Is it really slut shaming? We’re criticizing her for parading another man around her socials and shoving him in our faces, not for having sex with multiple partners. I just don’t get how a guy can be ok with his girlfriend constantly harping on in public about a breakup from over two years ago. It would make me feel extremely inadequate.

Reactions: 24
I agree with whoever said it would be better if she just saw some guys casually for a bit tbh - for her to realise it's fine to date or casually see men for a while, you don't have to marry the first one who will have you

Reactions: 34
Is it really slut shaming? We’re criticizing her for parading another man around her socials and shoving him in our faces, not for having sex with multiple partners. I just don’t get how a guy can be ok with his girlfriend constantly harping on in public about a breakup from over two years ago. It would make me feel extremely inadequate.
The original insta comment could absolutely be construed as slut shaming, yes. And I do notice some slut shaming comments on here occasionally, though certainly not from our esteemed regulars.

Reactions: 7
The problem isn't the quantity of boyfriends but the quality of boyfriends. With Forky and Lordon, it's like a competition of who will be the cuntest. Plus, she jumps into 'serious relationship' mode real quick: I'd not travel to foreign countries, spend christmas or move in with guys I've known for 6 months.

Reactions: 25
I will say it is the way she shows off on insta and that she associates worth only to being with a man. No matter what. The more we watch her the more if feel people just need to unfollow her, unsuscribe, so princess can learn real life when there are no freebies. her followers numbers should be declining.

Reactions: 11
I will say it is the way she shows off on insta and that she associates worth only to being with a man. No matter what. The more we watch her the more if feel people just need to unfollow her, unsuscribe, so princess can learn real life when there are no freebies. her followers numbers should be declining.
The best Niomi Smart content is right here, no need for her other platforms lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
0688D671-1625-4EE1-B32C-6CB7012685E8.jpeg

lmao, this Claire person has been trolling her for weeks now. Nims is not the brightest bulb in the bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Can't watch the vid, but most of the comments are very sycophantic. Has she been at the delete button again? There's a lot of misplaced love for that 'dance'.

Reactions: 15
Where to start?!

The last scrap of empathy I had for Nims just disappeared. The way she responded to that comment was so passive-aggressive, spiteful and downright ugly. There’s nothing wrong with the amount of boyfriends she’s had. What is questionable is how she’s parading them all on SM as ‘the one’. Please Niomi, for the love of God, just exercise some caution and discretion.

When I started catching up on this thread I was concearned for her. At the start of her latest vlog, at first I thought she was coming home from a night out having had a couple of drinks and in a state of merriment. But on realising it was early morning and she was on the way to Berlin I thought, holy tit it’s as though she’s on drugs. I wonder if she is partaking in recreational drug use? No, I can’t see that. What could be a possibility is that she’s on a high dose of diazepam or something similar. It’s awful to see. She looks so rough. As someone has already said, going make-up free and embracing a natural look is one thing, but she’s completely stopped putting any effort at all into her appearance lately. I genuinely do not understand. Does she think she looks liberated, youthful and on trend? To me she looks like an addict.
It made me think of Meghan Markle, when she said the first time she met William and Kate she was in ripped jeans and barefoot. Seriously, do better. Royalty or not, meeting your partner’s family for the first time you put in some effort!

The whole vlog is off. Even the end where she’s in the new flat with the Christmas tree. Lordon assisted with the lights but she’s decorating it by herself. Like she’s ticking off another box. She’s says how happy she is with it, but the whole atmosphere is cold and depressing. The flat is dark and sterile, not homely. The decorations might be up, but there’s no feeling of festiveness or joy.

I’m torn between signing off and unfollowing, or seeing what 2023 brings. Right now, a Christmas engagement, a surprise pregnancy or a breakup all seem equally plausible in the year ahead. It’s impossible to tell which way it’s going to go. One minute I think they’re perfect for each other, the next I think what the hell has she become there is no way she can continue like this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Am I just being pedantic or is it creepy and weird to have a Christmas engagement when you already got engaged last time around just before Christmas?

Where to start?!

The last scrap of empathy I had for Nims just disappeared. The way she responded to that comment was so passive-aggressive, spiteful and downright ugly. There’s nothing wrong with the amount of boyfriends she’s had. What is questionable is how she’s parading them all on SM as ‘the one’. Please Niomi, for the love of God, just exercise some caution and discretion.

When I started catching up on this thread I was concearned for her. At the start of her latest vlog, at first I thought she was coming home from a night out having had a couple of drinks and in a state of merriment. But on realising it was early morning and she was on the way to Berlin I thought, holy tit it’s as though she’s on drugs. I wonder if she is partaking in recreational drug use? No, I can’t see that. What could be a possibility is that she’s on a high dose of diazepam or something similar. It’s awful to see. She looks so rough. As someone has already said, going make-up free and embracing a natural look is one thing, but she’s completely stopped putting any effort at all into her appearance lately. I genuinely do not understand. Does she think she looks liberated, youthful and on trend? To me she looks like an addict.
It made me think of Meghan Markle, when she said the first time she met William and Kate she was in ripped jeans and barefoot. Seriously, do better. Royalty or not, meeting your partner’s family for the first time you put in some effort!

The whole vlog is off. Even the end where she’s in the new flat with the Christmas tree. Lordon assisted with the lights but she’s decorating it by herself. Like she’s ticking off another box. She’s says how happy she is with it, but the whole atmosphere is cold and depressing. The flat is dark and sterile, not homely. The decorations might be up, but there’s no feeling of festiveness or joy.

I’m torn between signing off and unfollowing, or seeing what 2023 brings. Right now, a Christmas engagement, a surprise pregnancy or a breakup all seem equally plausible in the year ahead. It’s impossible to tell which way it’s going to go. One minute I think they’re perfect for each other, the next I think what the hell has she become there is no way she can continue like this!!
She was out at 5;30am to catch a flight so I think she was just early morning tired.

Am I just being pedantic or is it creepy and weird to have a Christmas engagement when you already got engaged last time around just before Christmas?
I hope not.. ugh.

I keep thinking about this guy, he talks all this big talk about his job but anytime Nimbobs shows him he looks haggard and just bumming around in his sweats doing jack tit, watching movies, eating slop and manifesting in his and hers journals. Looks like he's got the same "busy 2022" as Niomi.

Reactions: 20
I was thinking how it's strange to me that she would be in such a rush for that in general again. As opposed to feeling super cautious.

Just watched the vlog with the dancing but when he goes into kiss her 🤢 it’s like he really struggles to close his mouth to make a kiss face, like it takes him ages to do!!!
He’s getting uglier the more I see him.
That’s because he doesn’t know how, or can’t, close his mouth.
B39C9F15-CE50-45F1-980A-039EA395954A.jpeg

The quality isn’t great, but I can still see those glow-in-the-dark chompers. He looks like a giantass scrub.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.