Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I find it a bit creepy how Lordon is steering her to talk about sex stuff all the time. If you want to, more power to you, but it's so evidently his thing and not hers.

Trucker Nims in her cap and little hoop earrings 😭

Reactions: 41

imsorryabtthisacct

Does anyone remember that just after she got dumped, someone commented on instagram 'onward and upward, just not woodward' and Charlotte replied a laughing emoji? Maybe Nims has held a grudge ever since.
That thread title was ICONIC and got me HOOKED 😂😂😂 “Where Did Joey Geoy” was also a good one lmao

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Ha, so the WomenSupportingWomenuk instagram doesn't let you like any of the comments anymore, when you hit the little heart.

Censorship of legitimate opinions and questions from other women is not support.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Lordon is definitely becoming/wants to be part of her channel. She just uploaded a video titled "Contraception' where he interviews her about her history with contraception. It's so random, as if they were talking about it, but then decided to film it and he interviewed her - as you do. The rest of the video is just normal vlog style. The contraception chat kind of comes out of nowhere; it's like she didn't have enough footage for a vlog and just put it in there.

• Haha
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’ve grown up on the London Surrey border, albeit not posh, and this is genuinely the first time I’ve ever heard anyone suggest people here think the Irish are lower class or have a problem with the accent. Also confused because Niomi’s family don’t live in Surrey, she’s from Sussex anyway? And they’re not posh, her Grandma just married into money. I don’t think Verity actually seems snobby at all tbh I think she’s just suspicious that it’s another Christmas with a new man and it’s all moving way too quickly. Plus the guy literally looks like a donkey.

• Haha

iz10101

His Life Coach academy is a coaching course to teach other people how to life coach.

Definitely not a pyramid scheme…

• Haha
Wow. Just wow.

I’m one of the people who had no idea about Jamie’s creepy business ventures and I want to throw up. As a woman, this is terrifying. And I can’t believe Niomi—a women for women ambassador who supports women 🤪🤪🤪—would associate herself at all with someone like that. Willingly.

Some could say that behaviour isn’t “relevant” anymore because it’s been almost 10 years, but the toothy scammer is still talking about it and using his experience as a valid qualification to support his “””””business””””” so he’s clearly proud of it.

Truly and utterly disgusting. I hope Niomi learns about this if she doesn’t know already, although she seems so desperate to be in a long-term relationship I doubt things will change.

If I were her family or close friend I wouldn’t shut up about how she’s making a terrible mistake, her feelings be damned. This isn’t about his questionable looks or his creepy vibes, this is about ACTUAL EVIDENCE that he contributed to endangering women in the past, and I’m not sure he’s changed much.

(Also, the fact that the article ”suggests” to go for young women with “low self-esteem and potential daddy issues” when Nims ticks at least one of those boxes is… very worrying)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Nitfey

VIP Member
He wants to be so bad like those US speakers but he is like a silent fart. Unpleasant, stinky and you want to move far away from him asap. He is just a huge incompetent dude.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I never understand when she tries to be “funny”, does anyone? Also her skin looks horrible and wrinklyView attachment 1806354

Bit of useless information: The friend she is meeting is the great-niece of Ian Fleming - creator of James Bond. I had to look her up to see what 'Hum' is short for. It's Hermione, for anyone who was wondering.

So she will spend the end of the year with a bunch of strangers she didn't know existed a year ago (Lordon and his family) instead of her family, and now she is getting ride of her best friend who was there for her at her lowest? What an inspiring life...

Is it the first christmas without her grandpa? Why not spend it with her mom, it will probably be hard for her and she is always there for Niomi.
This shows how truly selfish Niomi is. She didn't bother coming home for her grandpa's funeral, and now, on Verity's first Christmas without her dad, she's going to Dublin to spend Christmas with a bunch of strangers. She is truly awful. Awful, selfish, and desperate!

• Wow
  • Heart

ieatboys

This really doesn't seem like a chat between two people who are actually comfortable with each other. When my partner and I discussed birth control, it was a much "warmer" conversation if that makes sense. It seems as though he is pressuring her to be the one to use contraceptives - if she wants to be all natural, you can use condoms and track your cycle?? It annoys me that this whole video made it seem like the responsibility is 100% on the woman when it really should also be the man bringing options to the table. Although I can totally see him refusing to use condoms as well.
He is an anti-condom guy definitely. I feel like 70% of their relationship foundation is sex, it’s pretty clear. Also based on Lordon’s past sex-cult practices, he definitely puts a lot of emphasis on HAVinG GOoD QUaLItY sEx. He probably shagged the last brain cell out of her at this point (sorry)

• Haha
  • Sick

ljh1006

SOOOOOO glad I have miss medical nimbobs herself telling me to stop taking my nasty man-made birth control and go back to having ovarian cysts that regularly rupture and put me in hospital :love: who really wants a pain-free life anyways???

GOD she's such a dumb twit it's hard to believe people like her exist and think they have ever had something meaningful to contribute to the world. rant over lol

• Heart

ieatboys

Toothy posted a new video on his channel, chatting bullshit about seasons, making stuff up as he goes as usual. But what’s interesting is the things he says starting at 6:05 min, that wintertime is about making decisions you should’ve made a long time ago, cutting out what doesn’t serve you… sounds familiar? Guess who coached Niomi to drop Charlotte

• Wow
  • Sick