Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he’s after getting a botox injection in his top lip to help hide his gumline when he smiles. The morphing into Joe has begun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Id say they are 100% getting married and living between Dubbers and Bali. Kids, the lot. My impression of influencers is having kids keeps you in this game a bit longer...

Reactions: 26
I dont know why people think she is unhappy..shes not alone at 30!!! Jeez i cant believe there are young women still out there that worry about all that shite. Shes with a guy who validates all her nonsense. Im sure shes happy??!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now I understand the affection, his parents are probably loaded. The house looks chic

Now I understand the affection, his parents are probably loaded. The house looks chic
Just waiting for someone else to mention that her mother may have an issue with him because he’s Irish which is an interesting thing to just put out there particularly when her mum would have many legitimate reasons to be concerned.

Reactions: 3
I’d say he’s after getting a botox injection in his top lip to help hide his gumline when he smiles. The morphing into Joe has begun 😂
I see the Joe comparison. He’s developing a deer in the headlights expression lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Strange how she only dates men who are well connected (Joe’s obvious family connections and Jamie’s connection with the Irish socialite scene). These guys may be different on the surface, but she clearly gravitates toward the same type.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s so funny that she’s gone silent probably thinking she’s mysterious and everyone will think she’s having a tech free pahhhfect time and maybe getting engaged, but then she sees someone speculates they split up and she has to hurry herself to post a photo correcting it. God forbid the internet thinks she has a third break up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Damn didn't think it was possible for him to get uglier but he managed to do it..
Also idk if it's the lack of facial hair or what but he already looks like life is being sucked out of him. Niomi the energy vampire, I'd say she's kinda like Dorian Gray (instead of the portrait it's the boyfriend who slowly decays) but tbh it's not like she's been getting prettier either.

20221228_223313.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.