Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only downside to the copper iud she mentioned was the invasive procedure of getting it put in/out. Clearly it works well for her if she has no issues but every doctor will warn you of the potential negative side effects. She made no mention and painted it as the magical natural cure all. Sorry if I’m banging on about this but I was stupidly influenced by social media to go hormone free to be more ~healthy~, and got a miserable and painful 6 months out of it.

I saw a couple of comments flagging the potential effects of copper toxicity and she replied that oh she had no idea that was a thing! If you don’t know the potential effects of the health thing you are encouraging maybe don’t post a video about it for thousands of women to see?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Its funny how she started the video with I have never been interviewed in my videos and I immediately thought of this video of Joe interviewing her. I think that with this video Jamie wanted to introduce his helpskills to her audience, but no one is talking about him. If this is a deep chat for them then it means that they are really empty in their heads

100% Jamie is using her channel to advertise himself here. Giving a taster of what his life coach sessions are like with the comments about her personality thrown in.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
SOOOOOO glad I have miss medical nimbobs herself telling me to stop taking my nasty man-made birth control and go back to having ovarian cysts that regularly rupture and put me in hospital :love: who really wants a pain-free life anyways???

GOD she's such a dumb twit it's hard to believe people like her exist and think they have ever had something meaningful to contribute to the world. rant over lol

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This really doesn't seem like a chat between two people who are actually comfortable with each other. When my partner and I discussed birth control, it was a much "warmer" conversation if that makes sense. It seems as though he is pressuring her to be the one to use contraceptives - if she wants to be all natural, you can use condoms and track your cycle?? It annoys me that this whole video made it seem like the responsibility is 100% on the woman when it really should also be the man bringing options to the table. Although I can totally see him refusing to use condoms as well.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I've been reading older posts and wow I can’t believe the thing with Charlotte. If it's true what someone who follows Charlotte on insta said (that she might have broken up with her boyfriend) then that makes Niomi look even shittier. Charlotte went above & beyond to help her out after her breakup with Joe & Niomi repays her by labeling her as 'toxic' and cutting her out of her life. She's 100% gonna regret that one day.
It’s super crappy of Niomi to end the friendship, but I bet Charlotte will be happy to be rid of her soon. I’ve had a friendship end with a friend who was similar to Niomi - emotionally draining because her life was full of highs and lows, and she only wanted to hang out/support in her lows. While upsetting at the time the friendship ended, I am now a lot happier not being in a one-sided friendship like that. Charlotte seems to have a nice group of real friends so I’m sure she will be better off. Niomi on the other hand will, as you say, definitely come to regret it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I see his website had an upgrade since I last checked it, one of the changes is the Here's what my clients say about me section, it used to be like 3 people there (one of them was his ex Jennie, don't know if she was actually his client or he was like 'babe, please write something nice about me so I can put in on my website'), now it's some random people there.

1.png

Why on Earth did he think these pictures are good enough to post, idk why it reminded me of those photos that show the evolution of men from apes to humans 😭 And that's a lot of words to say "I was a terrible businessman, I ended up $1 million in debt and my mom had to give me weekly allowance".

Spot the difference:
human-evolutionc- (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can't even make it more than 2 minutes in. This is the weirdest video ever. She goes from eating advent chocolate to suddenly the audio gets worse and it's Lordon's creepy voice going "So at 16..." Like absolutely no intro to the topic at hand, straight into a bizzare interrogation of her teenage mindset on sex and birth control? What is going onnnn

• Sick
Reactions: 52
If you had told me six months ago the Nimbobs thread would be the most hilarious, bizarre rollercoaster of all the Brit crew threads I’d think you were smoking feel new tea

what is happening?!? Verity and big tez need to stage an intervention!!!! This isn’t going to end well

• Haha
Reactions: 48
SOOOOOO glad I have miss medical nimbobs herself telling me to stop taking my nasty man-made birth control and go back to having ovarian cysts that regularly rupture and put me in hospital :love: who really wants a pain-free life anyways???

GOD she's such a dumb twit it's hard to believe people like her exist and think they have ever had something meaningful to contribute to the world. rant over lol
Ouches so sorry!! :( <3 yeah I don't think it's good for ppl like her who are paid to influence others give some odd medical advice, some ppl might actually take her seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her new video is CREEP CENTRAL wtf.. I legit feel like I'm watching a documentary about a serial killer, nice advert for Varley too #gifted.

None of what she's saying makes sense, she's only telling parts of the actual story, this isn't the 1700's where some doctor will make a woman take some ambiguous drugs because "oh you're 16 now". She went there with a cold and left with birth control.. please!

1671591467367.png

1671591633974.png

1671591707914.png

you know what else is invasive Nims, doctor wanna be influencers like you..

Reactions: 19
This really doesn't seem like a chat between two people who are actually comfortable with each other. When my partner and I discussed birth control, it was a much "warmer" conversation if that makes sense. It seems as though he is pressuring her to be the one to use contraceptives - if she wants to be all natural, you can use condoms and track your cycle?? It annoys me that this whole video made it seem like the responsibility is 100% on the woman when it really should also be the man bringing options to the table. Although I can totally see him refusing to use condoms as well.
He is an anti-condom guy definitely. I feel like 70% of their relationship foundation is sex, it’s pretty clear. Also based on Lordon’s past sex-cult practices, he definitely puts a lot of emphasis on HAVinG GOoD QUaLItY sEx. He probably shagged the last brain cell out of her at this point (sorry)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I wonder if part of the Charlotte split has to do with Niomi’s weird attitude toward western medicine. Her comments come from such an uneducated place. I couldn’t believe the snippet I saw on insta. She probably spout some of Jamie’s nonsense to Nurse Charlotte and she rightfully looked at her like she was crazy. If Niomi really chose this man over her only actual true friend then what a major loss. She’s pathetic. If this doesn’t work out her life will truly be completely empty. No female network of Charlotte’s friends to fall back on again. She deserves whatever she gets. What a self-centred loser. I’ve lost all softness I might have had for the 2016 Notting Hill Kate Middleton wannabe version of her. That girl’s dead and she may never have been real at all.

Reactions: 33
Even the bit at the start where she was talking about exercise she seems just SO depressed and exhausted? I think it started as soon as she bought the shed, she was honestly way way better and more like herself sooner after the Joe break up when she had that cute flat she rented from her friend?

Niomi if you are reading this, all snarking aside =

- DUMP HIM IMMEDIATELY
- get out of the dungeon flat,
- move back home over Christmas/January
- do not go back to Bali
- engage a therapist
- ditch the bleach blonde and get a good healthy chop
- seek out your real friends and apologise/thank them for looking out for you
- rent yourself a cute flat in Notting Hill, Hampstead, or Angel if you want somewhere new but still nice - you could rent something half the price of the dungeon in any of those places!
- don’t date a male influencer EVER again
- post an honest, reflective video explaining how you really feel for once, then make your comeback with an old style cosy vlogmas 2023 (your views would increase hugely and you could actually start to plan for the future career wise)

^ there you go nims - free life coaching from a non life coach
I think a lot of us who still keep tabs on her might be snarky occasionally but ultimately we want her to make a comeback sometime. Sometime soon. Girl, you're scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Time to pick yourself up, dust yourself off. No, No one is coming to your rescue. Get it together now.

Reactions: 11
I totally agree it is like she makes on purpose home footage for nextflix documentary about " how I ended up in a toxic, abusive and manipulative relationship and could not get out of because of my past trauma for which I never got proper therapy". She is just lost. Completely and utterly a lunatic. And we thought universe and crystal beliefs were cringe. She actually ended up with a creep man that your first reaction is to kick his balls when he tries to speak to you ...I would so much karate chop that son of bish he freaks me out so bad.

Use spray pepper and scream at the top of my lungs just if he looked at me. He is extremely disgusting and gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In reality it's just a commercial for that blue 3 gemstone ring on her finger, made super sharp and vivid in the picture. I just hate all the sneaky deceptions she puts in to say one thing but sell another.

View attachment 1822113
And since when it is Smart Skincare? Come on guys, you’re getting less and less reliable.

1671607105181.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's the bet her Mum instigated the birth control at 16, whether directly or indirectly with the doctor, because she had a teen pregnancy and didn't want Niomi in the same situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.