Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see that comment when I scrolled through just now.

What do they mean by the 'step-father in law' comment? I don't get it.
Me neither x 2

I noticed a lot of people sharing their cancer story. To see sympathy from Niomi you have to be inspirational and it probably doesn’t hurt to have five figure followers as well:

540F274B-A986-47CE-B4C3-F41FA9EEF102.jpeg

580A71E9-2BAB-4295-AAF0-A35398D3B7C1.jpeg

Niomi ✨ inspires ✨ me to vom. That’s all 👋

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I didn't see that comment when I scrolled through just now.

What do they mean by the 'step-father in law' comment? I don't get it.
I think the person mixed things up between step-father and father-in-law, and posted the comment before being able to correct it. Then, she posted another comment to do so.

1660918440655.jpeg

i found only this one so i guess yes
View attachment 1511454
Gosh, how stupid is she? Plastic.. 🙄 her brain has probably been plasticized.

Reactions: 8
I think the person mixed things up between step-father and father-in-law, and posted the comment before being able to correct it. Then, she posted another comment to do so.

View attachment 1511489

Gosh, how stupid is she? Plastic.. 🙄 her brain has probably been plasticized.
Right. I still don't get it. They posted 'lichor' but maybe meant liquor (?) Are they implying that her step-father is an alcoholic and thus prematurely aged? This comment is a mystery to me! Haha!

Right. I still don't get it. They posted 'lichor' but maybe meant liquor (?) Are they implying that her step-father is an alcoholic and thus prematurely aged? This comment is a mystery to me! Haha!
Isn't her step-father a dermatologist ?
Oh dermatologist. I was wondering what a thermatologist was 😅 I have no idea what she means in the last part of her comment, but all I know is that it must hurt Niomi really bad to read the name of Joe Woodward three times (+ ex-fiancé) 🤭

1660922358812.gif

Reactions: 4

I decided to check in on the dumpster fire that is James Smith and his mate (fitness scamfluencers), I used to follow them a couple of years back. Lo and behold, who but a wild Forky appears in the comments of a post about calling women "females" 🤣 I dunno, is it so hard to just stop using the term, if you are repeatedly told it doesn't sit right with the other party?

View attachment 1510646

1660925685112.png

Wow this was vile... I agree with you guys, if Forky has been told it's disrespectful why is he still doing it? This twit is a total male chauvinist with a chip on his shoulder that's bigger than his brain.

And per the other bozo saying that "2022 the year of the offended"... sounds like he's the one being offended that he can't talk down on women. All these people whining about people being "too woke" and too PC are simply upset that being a deplorable piece of crap is no longer acceptable in the modern society.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Apparently Andrew Garfield was in Bali. It looks like he did more in couple of days than Nimbitch during couple of months...
Screenshot_20220819-183131_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 9
Haha yeah, I saw the Andrew pics yesterday and even in the ones with fans he looks more genuinely happy than Little Miss Sunshine Niomi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Since she’s moving to Bali, I bet she’ll be back in London before 2023. If not, she’ll just hang on to her miserable life and will spend New Year’s Eve in Bali for a special « happier than ever » post, and then, back to London at the beginning of the year with a breakdown.

Reactions: 9
Since she’s moving to Bali, I bet she’ll be back in London before 2023. If not, she’ll just hang on to her miserable life and will spend New Year’s Eve in Bali for a special « happier than ever » post, and then, back to London at the beginning of the year with a breakdown.
The only reason she'll come back to London is if things with Horsey don't work out. Then it'll have been "an experience, setting her on the right path to Happiness blabla"

Reactions: 22
Still very curious as to what she means when she says she's "moving to Bali".. is she going to buy another shed there? Rent out a villa for 12 months?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is he? Don't think I've ever heard that. I thought he co-owned Bohemia with Verity and running that (along with other businesses) is his job.
maybe GrandPa Ian is.

The only reason she'll come back to London is if things with Horsey don't work out. Then it'll have been "an experience, setting her on the right path to Happiness blabla"
She can still revive the flame with Forky when in Bahhhhhhhhhhhhli

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.