Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still very curious as to what she means when she says she's "moving to Bali".. is she going to buy another shed there? Rent out a villa for 12 months?
I scoffed at everybody saying there would be a Christmas engagement but at this point? Very possible. I imagine her rent out the shed until she can sell it and flying back to Bali in September (maybe her and Forky will be on the same flight lolol) and then staying until Christmas so she can come home and be showered with attention from her family for gracing them with her presence. Last time it seemed like she got her own room but then shacked up with Lordon so she will probably just cohabitate this time. Smart Skin will die a quiet death and her sponsorship deals will dry up because she's in another time zone doing duck all. She'll probably bring the Donkey back with her in December and he'll seal the deal with some artisanal Bali jewelry that she doesn't want but will pretend to love. Lordina will make an avocado salad to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Still very curious as to what she means when she says she's "moving to Bali".. is she going to buy another shed there? Rent out a villa for 12 months?
Oh no, she won’t spend any more money. She’ll probably sell her shed, keep the money and live her best life with Jamie. Well, as long as he’s available. And if things don’t work out with him, she probably already has some back ups who she can be naked with full-time, since she seems to wear less and less clothes every time she has a new dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I scoffed at everybody saying there would be a Christmas engagement but at this point? Very possible. I imagine her rent out the shed until she can sell it and flying back to Bali in September (maybe her and Forky will be on the same flight lolol) and then staying until Christmas so she can come home and be showered with attention from her family for gracing them with her presence. Last time it seemed like she got her own room but then shacked up with Lordon so she will probably just cohabitate this time. Smart Skin will die a quiet death and her sponsorship deals will dry up because she's in another time zone doing duck all. She'll probably bring the Donkey back with her in December and he'll seal the deal with some artisanal Bali jewelry that she doesn't want but will pretend to love. Lordina will make an avocado salad to celebrate.
Omgoshsh haha Lordina.. love that! I bet she's already giving Lordon tips on the proposal and will def cut up some avocado later and call it a cake :p

1660931271816.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I was wondering this too. Does she think her holidays in Bali and spending months there is the same as actually moving to Indonesia (let's hope she knows that that is the country)? I guess we'll find out soon

Reactions: 22
Lordina ! Lol 🤣🤣😂💀☠
The adventures of Dumb family: Lordy, lordina and White (b)witch featuring Forky the prick .

Whatever princess does, it will be a big failure as usual. Drama coming through!

Reactions: 9
I was wondering this too. Does she think her holidays in Bali and spending months there is the same as actually moving to Indonesia (let's hope she knows that that is the country)? I guess we'll find out soon
Oh you’re right! I forgot she always gets carried away with the words. Like she used to stay at her place and call it Bali life. Same for strangers she met once and called Bali family. This moron is so dull and dumb that she doesn’t even know what she says. Her empty life is just about finding Frida Kahlo and taking selfies.

Reactions: 13
Niomi's greatest talent is getting carried away with her words. Anytime she says words such as sustainable, vegan, happy or digital content creator lol, and that's just for starters.

Reactions: 11
What the hell with the audio? Aiming to be a life coach, are we ? Wonder why 😅 Don't be a triple moron !
I’m afraid he has already reached that point (watch the video).

1660938465400.jpeg

Orange-ina, he said. And opening a can with his mouth? ..Why?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Diving fail.
Ohh that interesting since Forky is the king of sarcastic remarks that he can't help but administer during every single Q&A... this dude is legit unhinged. Yes, eliminate everyone out of your life if they don't kiss your butt..

Reactions: 10
I’m afraid he has already reached that point (watch the video).

Orange-ina, he said. And opening a can with his mouth? ..Why?
The only thing I can think about is, wtf man why are you trying to eff up your teeth? That tit is expensive to fix. I get instant toot ache looking at people using their teeth as tools, opening beer bottles, and such. Lord Horsy could do this, he has enough teeth in his mouth, if he ever messes one up there is a spare one in the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh no, she won’t spend any more money. She’ll probably sell her shed, keep the money and live her best life with Jamie. Well, as long as he’s available. And if things don’t work out with him, she probably already has some back ups who she can be naked with full-time, since she seems to wear less and less clothes every time she has a new dude.
(y):ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bradders is acting like a senior too. he let his millennial pause go on a little too long 😬

Reactions: 7
bradders is acting like a senior too. he let his millennial pause go on a little too long 😬
Yep he wants to be a "young dad" while being shocked that women at 40 can still look good... I wonder how he would feel if someone said that about his mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep he wants to be a "young dad" while being shocked that women at 40 can still look good... I wonder how he would feel if someone said that about his mom.
is there something un-ordinary about her? went to check his IG but there’s only photos of him 😩

Reactions: 2
is there something un-ordinary about her? went to check his IG but there’s only photos of him 😩
Lol no, I just mean that she's over 40, clearly, and doesn't look like a centerfold so according to Forky, no bueno...

Still can't get over him defending the use of the word "female" every week.. you can say that a dog or cat is a female if they are female, but the word "woman" wouldn't be used on anything else than a human right? He's just so disrespectful, especially since he admitted to people saying something about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.