Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point, the existence of Niomi Smart is screaming I G N O R A N T

For the love of God, how can someone who has so many resources still be so bleeping ignorant and stupid, I hope she gets eliminated soon from this 'influencers' thing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
what an absolute pair of losers. Embarrassed at the boyfriends failed attempt to be funny and clever - “NOt SuRe ThE InVeNtOr iS oN InStA AnD iTs A COnTeStAbLe ClAiM aNyWaYs”

imagine getting that triggered over such an innocuous comment. Insecurity is dripping off them both.
I was surprised that they replied at all lol, and then saw that they went into instant ego protection mode. Her passive aggressive way of answering was as subtle as her overdrawn lip liner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was surprised that they replied at all lol, and then saw that they went into instant ego protection mode. Her passive aggressive way of answering was as subtle as her overdrawn lip liner.
Omg her lips.. 😰🤢

1661007367343.jpeg

The makeup is such a fail.

1661007538070.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Please don’t tell me this is a trend. We just got over duck lips and inflated rears. For the love of god, can women stop turning themselves into flotation devices for one second??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, this is completely random, but.. what the hell? Is it what happens when he says hello to Niomi on a FaceTime call?

1661009195002.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
An ENTIRE beef tomato?! Omg she must have been full for a week 😂 No idea who this woman is but agree she has major niomi vibes!
She'll be boasting about SEVEN blueberries next 🥱🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FaceTime appointment with his dentist? Having so many teeth must take a lot of upkeep!
So many teeth, indeed 😬

1661010290980.jpeg

I keep looking at these photos (don’t ask me why..) and I was wondering how someone could kiss him. Seriously, what are the odds that you end up kissing his teeth? Especially the top row.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
An ENTIRE beef tomato?! Omg she must have been full for a week 😂 No idea who this woman is but agree she has major niomi vibes!
I think it's actually called Beefsteak Tomato lol, the way she said BEEF made me laugh. She's the nutritionist that Forky did a few collabs with, they were teaching people how to boil an egg. She was also in that instagram video thing he filmed with her where he was leering at her with his tongue out.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
1661011885638.png

i swear they never read what they write before posting. Required skill to be an influencer.

Also some of the recipes she shows are really good.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1514200

i swear they never read what they write before posting. Required skill to be an influencer.

Also some of the recipes she shows are really good.
Oh her food definitely looks better than what Holly aka Avocado Chef makes, she had photos from her Yoga event in the park and the plate of food she showed looked very meh...

Reactions: 5
Oh her food definitely looks better than what Holly aka Avocado Chef makes, she had photos from her Yoga event in the park and the plate of food she showed looked very meh...
I just watched a few minutes of the video when she went live during this event: people had that look like they’re bored AF, but couldn’t escape from the workshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like the nutrionist and Niomi could have become best friends. What a missed opportunity.

View attachment 1513586View attachment 1513587
HUGE! A beef(steak) tomato (dumb blonde nutritionist can't even get the name right) is a WHOPPING THIRTY THREE CALORIES! Well, that's plenty for a meal, guys. Paired with 200-ish calories of mozzarella, you should just call it a day and never eat again.

I hate these people with the passion of a thousand burning suns. They're the reason so many of us have fucked up body image, an atrocious relationship with food, and are told our looks are the most important thing about us.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was just watching the Rainbow Plant Life channel and was thinking what a nice, funny person Nisha is, her content feels so wholesome without selling "a better body" or some idea that there's something wrong with you if you don't eat her way. People like the Barbie doll nutritionist above aren't my cup of tea at all, even if their food looks good, the tit they say is toxic. She said she wouldn't add little bit of sugar to her tomato sauce ( which is not a crime) because it wasn't "very nutritionist" of her.

1661019865863.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Niomi Smart, content creator.

1661021372613.jpeg

If only she could delete her latest post and upload this instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hit the jackpot today guys...saw Frida, look at the time 11:11 and even saw a flamingo (on a bag) Am I a white witch now? Should I choose a birth stone now and seek a life coach partner ...and walk three times clockwise around a bucket full of water and spit behind my left shoulder? Oh no wait. I can pull out my boobs and take a selfie for "awareness"...
Paaaahfect Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hit the jackpot today guys...saw Frida, look at the time 11:11 and even saw a flamingo (on a bag) Am I a white witch now? Should I choose a birth stone now and seek a life coach partner ...and walk three times clockwise around a bucket full of water and spit behind my left shoulder? Oh no wait. I can pull out my boobs and take a selfie for "awareness"...
Paaaahfect Saturday.
Omgosh you made me laugh so hard, thank you!! Niomi is like a combo of all three:

1661022082284.png

Btw love the movie, one of my faves lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.