Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi Smart #48: the Lordon, the witch and the boob probe*

*can you tell I've had wine

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol no, I just mean that she's over 40, clearly, and doesn't look like a centerfold so according to Forky, no bueno...

Still can't get over him defending the use of the word "female" every week.. you can say that a dog or cat is a female if they are female, but the word "woman" wouldn't be used on anything else than a human right? He's just so disrespectful, especially since he admitted to people saying something about it.
ohhhh 🤣 forky just keeps giving gifts out to women all around haha

Reactions: 5
Lol no, I just mean that she's over 40, clearly, and doesn't look like a centerfold so according to Forky, no bueno...

Still can't get over him defending the use of the word "female" every week.. you can say that a dog or cat is a female if they are female, but the word "woman" wouldn't be used on anything else than a human right? He's just so disrespectful, especially since he admitted to people saying something about it.
I loved the "all I can do is apologize." No, Forskter. You could tell your two functioning braincells to stop saying it and make a conscious effort to call women... women.

He gives incel/Andrew Tate follower vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I loved the "all I can do is apologize." No, Forskter. You could tell your two functioning braincells to stop saying it and make a conscious effort to call women... women.

He gives incel/Andrew Tate follower vibes.
Given what we've seen of who he follows, I'd be shocked if Bradley (and Jamie) doesn't follow Andrew Tate.
I'd hate to see what Niomi thinks is OK given the misogyny dripping from her partners.

Reactions: 12
Given what we've seen of who he follows, I'd be shocked if Bradley (and Jamie) doesn't follow Andrew Tate.
I'd hate to see what Niomi thinks is OK given the misogyny dripping from her partners.
You’ll be happy to know that Andrew Tate has been banned from Facebook and Instagram.

1660952409906.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm 100% sure she wouldn't have a problem with it.

She's a cool girl, remember? She doesn't make a fuss about her partner's following because she's both too stupid and ignorant to realise the implications of these disgusting online figures and too desperate for male validation and a ring to risk having a potentially heated discussion.

Reactions: 16
🥹 I am non native and I didn’t know female is a deragotary word 🥹 I work in healthcare and we always use female blablabla

Reactions: 7
🥹 I am non native and I didn’t know female is a deragotary word 🥹 I work in healthcare and we always use female blablabla
It's not necessarily derogatory but we've seen how he feels about the other sex so the way he uses the word matters. He calls his male friends and clients men but then calls women females. It's an emphasis on making you "the other" and not an equal. Also Forky is not a doctor and he doesn't work in healthcare.

Reactions: 26
It's a question of context, really. If you're discussing male and female anatomical considerations or such like, no one's going to blink. But there's a real trend amongst incels and the "alpha male" type to refer to women as females that is dehumanising.

They'll make statements about how men like their "females," or the importance of a "high value female," or other such wankery in which they're referring to men as men and women as females. They're ensuring their audience are fully aware that respect should be given only to men, and that women are equivalent to items or livestock.

Reactions: 33
OMg you guys hahha!!!!!!! So that Em the nutritionist had a recipe where she added raw garlic to a caprese salad, I mean wow.. so I made a comment about the garlic (nothing mean) and then someone else said that she should write a cookbook because of this recipe so I said that it's a nice recipe but she didn't invent it ( again nothing nasty) and both her and her triggered boyfriend left me comments.. I am LOLling laughing my ass off...

For people who put raw garlic in their Caprese they are awfully sensitive :p I should have replied to him for the top comment with the thing she posted to me lolz..

1660953326536.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
omg 😂 em and her boyfriend need to chill.
Yeah seriously nothing to get upset about, I wasn't even trying.. I just legit love food/cooking and posted two comments and they were not anything crazy. Also from what I know the Caprese salad was invented in 1920s so not sure how the guy is still on instagram...

I didn't realize I had issues lol.. who knew?!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s not, the boyfriend made sure of that lmao. I can’t believe bf went and googled the inventor of the caprese salad for an IG response 😭 why tf is he even commenting on his girlfriend’s business?! if he’s a social media manager he needs replacing lol

and you don’t we love you ❤

F005BDA5-3D17-46D6-9E89-D853C27C8904.jpeg

ETA: I watched a couple of her videos and I’m guaranteed to have nightmares tonight featuring her mouthing YUM 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's different. For him it's female, full stop, as a noun. In the healthcare industry it's "the female patient," or "incoming, female (as a descriptor), 30 years old, with x trauma" or something like that. Context makes a world of difference.

Reactions: 15
I didn't realize I had issues lol.. who knew?!!
You don’t. You’re on the right track. Don’t worry about it, these two are just projecting or something. Regarding Em’s comment: what happened to women supporting women?

Speaking of comment, here’s a new one under Niomi’s latest post:

1660966159446.png

Funny how people point out the same things, about her behavior, the way she has changed, etc., but Niomi still doesn’t get it. She really has issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
OMg you guys hahha!!!!!!! So that Em the nutritionist had a recipe where she added raw garlic to a caprese salad, I mean wow.. so I made a comment about the garlic (nothing mean) and then someone else said that she should write a cookbook because of this recipe so I said that it's a nice recipe but she didn't invent it ( again nothing nasty) and both her and her triggered boyfriend left me comments.. I am LOLling laughing my ass off...

For people who put raw garlic in their Caprese they are awfully sensitive :p I should have replied to him for the top comment with the thing she posted to me lolz..

View attachment 1512898
what an absolute pair of losers. Embarrassed at the boyfriends failed attempt to be funny and clever - “NOt SuRe ThE InVeNtOr iS oN InStA AnD iTs A COnTeStAbLe ClAiM aNyWaYs”

imagine getting that triggered over such an innocuous comment. Insecurity is dripping off them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear I can hear my ovaries lock up the second this man appears.

I don't know how Niomi's slept with him and with Lordon.
Alcohol.

I’m afraid he has already reached that point (watch the video).

View attachment 1512249

Orange-ina, he said. And opening a can with his mouth? ..Why?
Are his fine motor skills so undeveloped that he needs to use his teeth, like an animal? He's such a caveman. And super gross. This is behavior you expect from schoolboys.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.