Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking: her mother bought her a Royal Academy of Arts membership where she went once, and a couple of months later, she decides to move to Bali. That’s great, that’s really great.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was also surprised about her saying she can’t put sugar in food if she’s a nutritionist. Sugar is not the enemy, we’re talking about a sprinkle here to elevate the dish.

Will also add that recipes are considered ideas (at least in us and uk) and can therefore not be copyrighted or protected. She can steal and slap her name on anything legally so why bother with the drama. Love that butthurt boyfriend is named Mcfeely.

as a chef (not the avocado toast-kind), I would love to see an influencer try to open and run a restaurant. I would give it 20 minutes into dinner service before you find them crying in the walk in fridge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I hit the jackpot today guys...saw Frida, look at the time 11:11 and even saw a flamingo (on a bag) Am I a white witch now? Should I choose a birth stone now and seek a life coach partner ...and walk three times clockwise around a bucket full of water and spit behind my left shoulder? Oh no wait. I can pull out my boobs and take a selfie for "awareness"...
Paaaahfect Saturday.
Can you feel the storm in your uterus now ?? ⚡⚡🤯😵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will also add that recipes are considered ideas (at least in us and uk) and can therefore not be copyrighted or protected. She can steal and slap her name on anything legally so why bother with the drama. Love that butthurt boyfriend is named Mcfeely.
That’s probably what Niomi did for her cookbook.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An ENTIRE beef tomato?! Omg she must have been full for a week 😂 No idea who this woman is but agree she has major niomi vibes!
She probably had a party, that’s why she used the whole tomato /s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so happy that I learned to laugh in silence because you guys are making my stomach hurt right now, omgooshhh ahaha.. ( my very lively child is napping right now so silent laughing is a must lol)...

After I typed the word "happy" i licherally made a face, thanks a lot Nimbobs, you ruin everything..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I also saw that Emnutritionist had a recipe for super creamy scrambled eggs... she's lucky I didn't reply with "ahh so you finally found Gordon Ramsay's scrambled egg recipe, nice :)" her stupid bf would be back saying "you can't patent eggs blah blah blah"

Also why is she always posing as if she's getting electrocuted or something, her faces are bizarre.

1661023766232.png

1661023816889.png
1661023841268.png
1661023890015.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh I also saw that Emnutritionist had a recipe for super creamy scrambled eggs... she's lucky I didn't reply with "ahh so you finally found Gordon Ramsay's scrambled egg recipe, nice :)" her stupid bf would be back saying "you can't patent eggs blah blah blah"

Also why is she always posing as if she's getting electrocuted or something, her faces are bizarre.

View attachment 1514660

View attachment 1514668 View attachment 1514669 View attachment 1514674
I guess she’s trying to have a glowy skin, but it always looks more like oily, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
48 guys, let's do it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.