Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so surprised by how much this has pissed me off tbh. Masking symptoms is a concern if you're prescribing digoxin for someones dehydration induced tachycardia, masking is not the same as prescribing medication for symptom control of untreatable conditions, but maybe diabetics should give up the insulin and buy some crystals. duck off nims you don't know what you're talking about and you dated a man who thinks vegetarians have "protein deficiencies".
I made a complaint to the ASA but I am not too sure if they are the right authority. This woman believes in 11:11, the bleeping moon and crystal and she has the audacity to comment on modern medicine.

Reactions: 11
Brain farts and verbal diarrhea as usual.
Dude need to seriously look in the mirror. He is aging quicker than ever. That is what you get when you are an intellectually challenged prick.
Dude needs some smart skin royal jelly cleanser and the daily moisturiser! Perhaps he could ask his good friend niomi for a kindlygifted pot or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This chick is really something...

1660863438311.png

1660863458303.png

While so many people have no access to clean water or food... for ffks sake... this is advice to dumb rich people and this is the trend Forky and Nimbobs pretty much promote. Wellness experts my ass..

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That tit reminded me of the anti-racist essential oil Big Donkey's sister was peddling. What a time to be alive.

But really how laughable is it that Dimbobs seems to think she's a spiritual holistic goddess because she's been getting mani/pedis in Bali for a few weeks.
I love your profile pic lol, Peep Show is my fave 😀

17C529D2-0124-4264-94C4-CD52BE169455.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
came here to say the same, what a condescending little bleep. i bet the doctors are soooo grateful that you approve of their recommendations 🙄
Haha I know, my immediate thought was who tf do you think you are :ROFLMAO: She has zero business making comments like that.

She got her boobs out and Joe still doesn't want her back :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha I know, my immediate thought was who tf do you think you are :ROFLMAO: She has zero business making comments like that.

She got her boobs out and Joe still doesn't want her back :ROFLMAO:
Next thread title ? 🤣🤣

Dude needs some smart skin royal jelly cleanser and the daily moisturiser! Perhaps he could ask his good friend niomi for a kindlygifted pot or two.
Or the healing power of the Bali sun and looking at 11:11 🤣

I cannot believe all those morons exist (or should I say EXISIT) on this planet earth and spread their dumbness on internet 🥲🥲

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I decided to check in on the dumpster fire that is James Smith and his mate (fitness scamfluencers), I used to follow them a couple of years back. Lo and behold, who but a wild Forky appears in the comments of a post about calling women "females" 🤣 I dunno, is it so hard to just stop using the term, if you are repeatedly told it doesn't sit right with the other party?

Screenshot_20220819-074025_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

I decided to check in on the dumpster fire that is James Smith and his mate (fitness scamfluencers), I used to follow them a couple of years back. Lo and behold, who but a wild Forky appears in the comments of a post about calling women "females" 🤣 I dunno, is it so hard to just stop using the term, if you are repeatedly told it doesn't sit right with the other party?

View attachment 1510646
Can only apologise but does it really make a huge difference?
Is he f*cking serious? You can’t only apologize, you can also be respectful and stop saying female when it comes to women. If people keep calling you out on this, try to think about what you’re doing wrong.

And his mate olima_omega saying « 2022 the year of the offended »🤦🏻‍♀️ look dude, if you’re OK with people calling you guy, male, man, God, BlackZeus (geez, what’s wrong with these bozos?), good for you, but it doesn’t mean everyone has to accept it as well. No means no. When someone tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can only apologise but does it really make a huge difference?
Is he f*cking serious? You can’t only apologize, you can also be respectful and stop saying female when it comes to women. If people keep calling you out on this, try to think about what you’re doing wrong.

And his mate olima_omega saying « 2022 the year of the offended »🤦🏻‍♀️ look dude, if you’re OK with people calling you guy, male, man, God, BlackZeus (geez, what’s wrong with these bozos?), good for you, but it doesn’t mean everyone has to accept it as well. No means no. When someone tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t.
So calling him a prick, asshole and twit will not make a difference for him right ? Following his logic. We can call him that, apologize and call him that again . It will not make a difference for this male moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
1660898900602.jpeg

Why don’t you just stick with the first that crosses your mind? Women, period. Easy, right?

Meanwhile, someone struggles with his obsession with being a man, whatever that means. Talk about ego and insecurities.

1660899478578.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Niomi takes time out of her day to reassure people her breasts are real:

View attachment 1509673
Honestly surprised she didn't have a biopsy done - nothing is 100% certain unless it's read under a microscope by a pathologist. I do honesty hope she (as I would anyone) is OK, cancer is not something to take lightly, however I wouldn't state she hasn't been worried about this despite leaving it for months, we've all seen her sad eyes in the Bali pics. She was running away from it in case it was bad news, understandable but very foolish. The breasts out cupped in hands pic was probably due to the huge feeling of relief and appreciating her body in that moment. Maybe this will encourage her to stop punishing it with 10k runs on an empty belly?

I absolutely thought the breasts photo was a photoshop job, where someone had added her face to an only fans pic! I Guess this is the new niomi. Forky must be devastated about loosing her and all her followers right about now. Powerfitnesscouplegoals (in his mind)
This chick is really something...

View attachment 1510240

View attachment 1510242

While so many people have no access to clean water or food... for ffks sake... this is advice to dumb rich people and this is the trend Forky and Nimbobs pretty much promote. Wellness experts my ass..
Isn't this an (undisclosed) ad for the storage containers? Where is that ASA report link...?

Reactions: 14
I reckon Niomi got with Forky because he was an ego boost and validated / rewarded her obsession with exercising. He prioritises looks in women, she spends the majority of her time working on her looks. It's kind of like snacking on something that tastes great but isn't good for you. In the short term, that ego boost probably felt great, addictive even but would've felt lacking, it's not "real" love. It's not healthy but I can imagine her needing someone to gas up her looks after Joe, who got with someone who is her polar opposite not long after their breakup. Joe was following instagram accounts of sexualised women on his public account after the breakup too. Niomi and Forky probably had nothing more in common than physical attraction. Which is why he's so immature to prioritise such things in a relationship as everyones looks fade. Attraction IS important but that's mainly to do with chemistry, like you want them even when they don't look their best. I can imagine Forky wanting someone who looks good for his brand too, like someone who will boost his social media numbers and look good on his arm, which is also immature as duck. Sometimes I forget his age, as he looks late 30s, so maybe as he gets older he'll have a few wake up calls in regards to what's actually important in "the one".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So nice of Zoe to plug a company about to shut down. Now, I’m gonna rush to buy the product (if there are still some left).

1660907484756.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Nice undisclosed ad (from Niomi)

1660908304425.png

Next influencers' step : "the ads are written with invisible colors but they are here"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.