Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I just love how he uses effecting instead of affecting. Just like Niomi uses two instead of too. Honestly I'll never understand how they've managed to get so many followers lol
I don't understand how they got through school.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, this is so relevant and well-pointed! Love these comments 👏🏻 let’s see how long before she deletes them.

I try my best to understand his answers, but seriously, what does it mean?

View attachment 1509650
I means that the female has to look like something he wants to bang, otherwises there's no chance he could fall in love.

From the way he carries himself and the stuff he says you can tell that unless someone is a young, petite centerfold he views people as disgusting and repulsive. Oh and let's not forget LAZY. Also he seems a bit more forgiving towards men.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Brain farts and verbal diarrhea as usual.
Dude need to seriously look in the mirror. He is aging quicker than ever. That is what you get when you are an intellectually challenged prick.
... And when you make every meal high-protein.

Reactions: 10
Niomi takes time out of her day to reassure people her breasts are real:

DCF5BFE0-CA99-467D-8FF9-240D7B15A2FA.jpeg

meanwhile, she can’t be bothered to a) change up her post or b) show sympathy for inducing a panic attack:

25FA87D1-7D97-4877-88F3-D94C2FBFE4D3.jpeg

Or even update her followers to useful, life saving information.

9D32D775-7F59-41F1-BBAF-DBFF21292A2B.jpeg

All this to say, f**k Niomi and the dumb horse she rode in on 🐦

It's the only way she could post a picture like this, breast cancer awareness was just a vehicle to look hot for clicks, if she just randomly posted this saying her usual "so happy today" she would get crap for it... That's really hard to respect. It's not a joke and she's actually taking away from the message just to show off.. tacky.

But by somebody else 🙈 niomi is a 💩 content creator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
1B54933B-0CEE-4FED-9C89-BB4F14FDFE9E.png

this post has no medical claims, should this be reported to the ASA?

Reactions: 9
I means that the female has to look like something he wants to bang, otherwises there's no chance he could fall in love.

From the way he carries himself and the stuff he says you can tell that unless someone is a young, petite centerfold he views people as disgusting and repulsive. Oh And let's not forget LAZY. Also he seems a bit more forgiving towards men.
Thank you ♥

Every time he’s answering these questions, he’s always mentioning appearance, it’s all that matters. So, if he falls in love with a woman, he would actually fall for her physique, that’s all. When he says his relationship « has to be 🔥 », I assume he’s talking about the sex part. No connection, only physical attraction and sexual chemistry. No wonder he’s still single.

Niomi takes time out of her day to reassure people her breasts are real:

View attachment 1509673
Um, as she has definitely retouched the photo, her breasts aren’t that 100% real my friend.

• Haha
I didn’t know she had so little breasts, because in some photos (not the latest one), they look bigger. I’m confused. I guess she usually wears padded bras.

Yes, I know, still not over the boobs topic.

1660852761946.jpeg

• Wow
Oh but also let’s get this out there opals are bad luck to wear if they’re not your birthstone ☠ I died thinking she was thanking an opal for her Mauritius adventures 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if she’s had those filler boobs. I’m not buying that the difference there is just the pill and I doubt she’s pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I didn’t know she had so little breasts, because in some photos (not the latest one), they look bigger. I’m confused. I guess she usually wears padded bras.

Yes, I know, still not over the boobs topic.

View attachment 1509773
She reminds me of Linda Hamilton from Terminator here ( apologies to Linda and the franchize as its one of my favorites)...

And ohh look, Niomi sending Joeeey another message in her subtle posts

1660854991792.png

• Haha
View attachment 1508539

Root cause ! Niomi, don't be a Forky !

I am amazed that she discovered just now that western medicine is prescribing natural products. This is not new.

The way she is trying to milk her story is so disgusting.
That tit reminded me of the anti-racist essential oil Big Donkey's sister was peddling. What a time to be alive.

But really how laughable is it that Dimbobs seems to think she's a spiritual holistic goddess because she's been getting mani/pedis in Bali for a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1509712
this post has no medical claims, should this be reported to the ASA?
I'm so surprised by how much this has pissed me off tbh. Masking symptoms is a concern if you're prescribing digoxin for someones dehydration induced tachycardia, masking is not the same as prescribing medication for symptom control of untreatable conditions, but maybe diabetics should give up the insulin and buy some crystals. duck off nims you don't know what you're talking about and you dated a man who thinks vegetarians have "protein deficiencies".

Reactions: 18
I was wondering what happened to the nutritionist chick who boils eggs as a "recipe" that Forky kept promoting, and she's back to boiling eggs lol.. also sorry but egg salad does not taste like Eggs Benedict, and I love both dishes.

1660860559009.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She was prescribed the oil to ease hormonal breast pain, her words. Last I checked, pain is a symptom. 🥴 I would love to see her explain this post !!

Reactions: 7
I was wondering what happened to the nutritionist chick who boils eggs as a "recipe" that Forky kept promoting, and she's back to boiling eggs lol.. also sorry but egg salad does not taste like Eggs Benedict, and I love both dishes.

View attachment 1510142
I had to read it twice to get the egg math right 😂 what an odd recipe.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.