Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is animal flow? Sounds so sketchy

Also, it's been more than 3 days and still no reply from Women for Women (they said max. 24 hours). I'm really disappointed! Maybe this is why they are still working with Niomi, same "work" ethic?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Never posted here before but I've been an avid reader for a while! I inadvertently found out some gossip regarding Niomi and Joe this week.. A good friend of Niomi's is also good friends with one of my friends and apparently Dreamy Joe did actually cheat on Niomi (I believe it was with Anna) Obviously gossip is just that so there's no guarantee, however based on how the story came about (Niomi & Joe weren't mentioned, my friend put 2 and 2 together when the friend said that the girl had moved to India with her fiancé for work before she found out about the cheating) I'd say it is a possibility that there's some truth to it!

Little bit gutted if it is true cause I've always had a little crush on DJ 🙈
Oh wow… if that’s true I feel kinda bad now. It makes sense because Niomi seemed shocked and he seemed to move on quite quickly with Anna.

It would also explain her behaviour now, because being cheated on can really mess with you.

Reactions: 21
Imagine Niomi in any work setting where she is required to do literally anything other than reply to bleeping emails, film a scripted ad, take ig pics, and talk bullshit on a meeting saying yes or no to whatever is delivered on a plate. And all that on a busy day. Get the f outta here

Reactions: 13
Never posted here before but I've been an avid reader for a while! I inadvertently found out some gossip regarding Niomi and Joe this week.. A good friend of Niomi's is also good friends with one of my friends and apparently Dreamy Joe did actually cheat on Niomi (I believe it was with Anna) Obviously gossip is just that so there's no guarantee, however based on how the story came about (Niomi & Joe weren't mentioned, my friend put 2 and 2 together when the friend said that the girl had moved to India with her fiancé for work before she found out about the cheating) I'd say it is a possibility that there's some truth to it!

Little bit gutted if it is true cause I've always had a little crush on DJ 🙈
Juicy- it would not surprise me, and it would explain het extremely weird behaviour after they broke up and trying to be like Anna.

Reactions: 28
Oh wow… if that’s true I feel kinda bad now. It makes sense because Niomi seemed shocked and he seemed to move on quite quickly with Anna.

It would also explain her behaviour now, because being cheated on can really mess with you.
To be honest I doubt this gossip, in one of her vids straight after the breakup she was saying that Joe is not a bad person, unless it all came up later...

Reactions: 32
Yep that might be it. He broke it off without giving any explanation, she finds afterwards about the cheating... it might be true!

If it's true, come on, all together in one, two, three :

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't believe it tbh! I think she is too passive aggressive not to tell everyone, she would have mentioned it to gain the sympathy vote. Even if it came out later, it certainly would have come up in one of her thousands of podcast interviews about Joe!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't believe it tbh! I think she is too passive aggressive not to tell everyone, she would have mentioned it to gain the sympathy vote. Even if it came out later, it certainly would have come up in one of her thousands of podcast interviews about Joe!
It's possible that she's embarrassed about it? When I got cheated on, I felt so much shame. To share a life with someone for years and not know what they're doing behind your back... I'm still embarrassed about it and I don't want anyone to know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I think she's too image conscious to ever admit she was cheated on.

I've always thought there was something very compulsive behind her copying Anna, like she was trying to prove a point, and this would certainly help explain it.

Plus, there have been rumours of him cheating before. The girl who said he had flirted with her or a friend (I forget) at a restaurant, someone saying he had someone on the side in India.

Niomi is still awful, even if she was cheated on, don't get me wrong. It'd just help make things make a bit more sense.

Reactions: 21
But if Joe did cheat on Niomi with Anna, in my mind there's no way in the world that Niomi would want to copy Anna. She would despise that person with all her might.

I don't really believe it, since names weren't even mentioned but who knows.

Reactions: 11
But if Joe did cheat on Niomi with Anna, in my mind there's no way in the world that Niomi would want to copy Anna. She would despise that person with all her might.

Sorry I probably should have been more clear. Her friend did confirm it was about Niomi after my friend put 2 and 2 together and asked if that was who she was talking about, when she was first telling her story she didn't say oh my friend Niomi Smart etc etc.

Obviously we'll never know the truth, I just wanted to share as I was excited to have some gossip!

Reactions: 28
I think there definitely could be truth in the cheating. Remember her podcast with Caggie? Nims said she’d never go back to someone who treats her the way Joe treated her - could be plausible she meant she’d never go back to someone who’s cheated.
And speaking from personal experience; my ex cheated. I never told anyone. He also didn’t want kids and I did. I didn’t share that piece of information either, I simply said “we wanted different things”.

Reactions: 22
She has hinted at him cheating before. She spoke about it on one of the podcasts where she said the type of relationship they had was the toxic type characterised by lying and cheating (or words to that effect). May have been the Milennial Love podcast.

There was also a comment on IG regarding Joe cheating on her when he was in India on a work trip.

He did move on with Anna very quickly....

Reactions: 24
It did cross my mind years ago that he was cheating on her because he was always working such odd hours. He would come back from a work trip and not even go home to shower or change clothes, but go back to work again.

Work was my ex's excuse. He was always so busy "working", so that's why he was home late... but nope, he was out bleeping other women.

I wonder if it all came undone during lockdown because he couldn't sneak out to see his side chicks... maybe one of them got angry and sent Niomi a message. I swear she said somewhere that she got a shocking text while she was visiting her mum that ended their relationship.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

I think she became the type of girl she thought Joe wanted to be with - or what she thinks men in general want. She was her best, most perfect (pahhfect!) self with Joe and it wasn't enough - hence her complete meltdown and transformation from little miss prim and proper to wild party girl.

If the cheating rumours are true then I don't think Nims found out until after the split - maybe when he started dating Anna and she wondered if there'd been a crossover. Remember we had that 'he's not a bad person' from her at the start. She wanted him back then. Now he gets a 'duck you' on his birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think there definitely could be truth in the cheating. Remember her podcast with Caggie? Nims said she’d never go back to someone who treats her the way Joe treated her - could be plausible she meant she’d never go back to someone who’s cheated.
And speaking from personal experience; my ex cheated. I never told anyone. He also didn’t want kids and I did. I didn’t share that piece of information either, I simply said “we wanted different things”.
Yep. I remember the meltdown we experienced here in tattle when it happened, like what? she's mental! throwing shade that he's cheating!! how dare she! dreamy perfect joey! yeah yeah I remember that..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2 years later and the plot thickens, damn...
She is so boring that WE are going back to 2020 and Joeeeey....damn.
they should not get engaged in the first place. If he was involved in some other relationship, why propose and move together to India?
Clearly they did not know how to talk to each other...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I love about this thread is that you never know what to expect! We can be talking about smoothie bowls weather and Yoga poses, then BAM she broke up, BAM she's married, BAM orgies and sex cults, BAM full moon and astrology reading, BAM how to squirt, BAM cheating allegations😂😂😂 the most random evolution of events ever!

Litcherally THE most interesting tattle thread of THE most boring contehnt creAToh ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.