Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lcd77

Yep. We cannot expect that nimbecile, the fried hair idiot, and the most unaware person about the world and the most bland chick, can share a view or an opinion on anything. Perhaps if you prepare something to copy and paste and pay her to post...but she would mainly chose a free clothing item or a shitty hairdresser appointment.
Supporting women ? Helping others without being paid ? Please, it is niomiforniomi FFS.
Women supporting women only applies to her when someone calls her out, not the other way around :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 43

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
It's possible that she's embarrassed about it? When I got cheated on, I felt so much shame. To share a life with someone for years and not know what they're doing behind your back... I'm still embarrassed about it and I don't want anyone to know.
Babe, same. Even though I would never think less of anyone else for being cheated on, I still feel for me it’s like a black mark against my name if anyone knows about it! Logically I know it’s not but I think it’s just an instinct thing.

(As an aside, I love the expression “you don’t cheat because of who you’re with, you cheat because of who you are”. That’s what I recited to myself about my ex while I was trying to get over it.)

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
New guy is just so weird and culty, is this really who she's picked to replace dreamy Joe???? She's completely lost it

Nitfey

VIP Member
I LICHERALLY vomited...forky was a red flag but this dude is like a MANUFACTURING SITE with all the logistics system of RED FLAGS...

Hello! Long time lurker here, I must admit I love this thread. All your posts have made me laugh so much and kept me so entertained.
I don’t usually comment but I just saw that she is going back to Bahhhliii already and I can’t believe it. She is UNHINGED!
Who travels that much within a month for absolutely no good reason?!! Other than to chase after some random dude she barely knows. It’s just so cringe!
She thinks it makes her seem so “free spirited & grounded” blah blah 😑 but nobody with any sort of real life or career would be just be flailing all over the world like that. She can’t even know this Lordon guy (great name btw) 🤣 more than a month? And wasn’t she just saying how all the guys in Bali were “on a mission and she wasn’t interested in dating” a few weeks back? Ummm tell us you’re absolutely desperate without telling us you’re desperate!

There is no way her friends and family can seriously think this behaviour is normal. And her poor mum is obviously still grieving and she clearly isn’t interested in spending any time with her. Funny thing too that Verity still doesn’t seem to follow this guy on Instagram yet. He is a walking red flag…. Mr sex party life coach himself.

I honestly think she is just on a serious mission to settle down with anyone as long as it’s before Joe does! He dodged a serious bullet! Can’t wait to see how this one plays out! 🍿
Welcome another wonderful tattler! Enjoy the cringe roller-coaster 🤣😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She's gone for a month this time and will be off on holiday (again) on her return. What a life!

Screenshot_20220703-143240_Instagram.jpg

Looks like the ring was from Charlotte. Unless maybe Charlotte helped Lordon choose an engagement ring. Hahaha. Kidding.

Screenshot_20220703-143149_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Hell, I miss Forky too and his Paris ballades à la con. I can deal with stupidity, ignorance, arrogance.. but this.. THIS!
My little heart can't take it 😳 Oh moon!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm concerned for her. She is so lost. The people who frequent Bali resorts and beach clubs on a long term basis are so seedy and weird. Think cocaine addicted Ibiza junkies, but in Bali they're neck deep in self delusion, on 2 month long celery juice cleanses and they’re all hawking some weird mlm scam. Bali is basically Cancun for Australians, every second dirtbag travels there for their bachelor party. There are truly beautiful places in Indonesia beyond the boozy tourist traps but Dimsy is too dumb to work out how to venture beyond Ubud and she wouldn't do well without her yoga classes and full service resort.

As others have said, she clearly is not committed to living a sustainable lifestyle if she thinks living between Bali and London is a good idea. There are beautiful beachside places Europe that are more local, but Southeast Asia is just so exotic and an interesting enough backdrop for her content that she can get away with doing nothing all day without anyone she knows in London to judge her.

With the backlash she received after her “Bali Life” video, with many of her viewers pointing out how problematic she is, and with their growing disinterest in her soulless content, all of which she is clearly aware of but she is just too fierce and independent to care, you’d think she’d take on some constructive criticism and try to work on herself a little, but I guess that’s just too much to ask of perfect Niomi.

At this point it's bizarre that she has not been able to recover from Joe, she is such a privileged brat that his rejection has sent her mad. Running away to Indonesia to be with some truly creepy dude who has a sketchy past involving minors at sex parties is unhinged. This guy is gross. I'm not one to slut shame at all, I think it’s absolutely fine if she wants to date, but with everything going on- her fragile ego, co-dependency issues, lack of autonomy because she believes she needs a man to be able to breathe, and how unstable she is, she has got herself onto some insane trajectory. No one will compare to Joe so the sense of adventure and risk with this creep is enough to keep her interested. How shut off from the world and stupid is she that she finds all of this appealing? We have all said this but why are her friends and family not worried about her? I don't even know her and I can't stand her and I'm concerned about her

• Heart

cocochino

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who would be embarrassed to put this kind of photo up knowing my mum, grandma etc are gonna see it? She’s got a boyfriend now, who is she trying to be sexy for? I’m cringing for her!
Yep, she's trying to prove something to someone.

I never post stories, but my mum told me recently that no-one likes me and I have no friends. So now I purposely post stories doing things with my friends on the weekends just so she can see. Yes, I'm petty and immature.

She definitely wants someone to see she's "happy" and sleeping with a guy.

• Sad
  • Heart

curiouscat106

VIP Member
F329DC1C-34F7-41A4-988F-616EB8922E91.jpeg

I think Niomi interprets this as: if she changes her hair, her wardrobe, her persona, her location and the people she surrounds herself with, then it will change the way she feels. And maybe then the pain of losing Joe and the life she dreamed of won’t hurt as much…
But that approach is NEVER going to work, she’s unhappier than ever in the mess of her own creation.
Just admit what you really want Nims. It’s ok to want a rich, handsome husband, a house in the country and a bunch of kids. You can still have all that, it just won’t be with Joe.
Do some charity work, spend quality time with your family and closest friends, practice kindness, ditch the bitterness and “influencer” shit and be honest with yourself! You’ll soon see how your life improves.
And for the love of all things holy STOP BLEACHING YOUR HAIR AND GO BACK TO BRUNETTE.
This wild chapter is never going to end well.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Critchley

You guys I have just caught up on this thread and I am horrified…
Niomi please just get out of there!!!

Running list of cultish recruitment patterns we’ve seen so far:
1. Jamie/Holly never left her out of sight and followed her to London for the one week where she’d be alone.
2. Jamie was invited to her family home after knowing her for only 3-4 weeks… as @toanna1 stated, possibly to assess property values
3. She’s selling her shed after one trip
4. She was isolated from a normal social structure and was essentially starved (smoothie bowl diet) while in Bali - starvation especially is a common mind control practice in cults.
5. Jamie has previously mentioned (in a podcast, hopefully someone can remember) being £1 million in debt 😱 and supposedly the money he’s earned while in Bali “paid it off”… Niomi is a cash cow for sharks like him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Am I the only one who didn't like Niomi's engagement ring? Maybe just not to my taste - but I didn't like it at all. I remember thinking at the time that Nims wasn't a big fan of it either.

As for what happened to it: I think Joey ate it. He was that hungry there at the end.

• Haha
  • Heart

cocochino

Chatty Member
If she ever gets injured in an accident, for sure she’s gonna scream « why me? » like the stupidest moron ever.

View attachment 1401717
She's such a moron. I bet she doesn't want to wear a helmet because it will mess up her hair!

It's illegal not to wear a helmet in Canggu, but she probably thinks she's so cool. Hopefully the police fine her before she kills herself. 5 foreigners have died from moped accidents in the last 6 months in Canggu. Her stupidity astounds me sometimes.

Reactions: 41

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Want to know more about dragon fruit? Forky is here to help! He saved this to his highlights, lol.

Screenshot_20220714-083541_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pipinGO

That guy Jamie is friends with is so fucking strange. Have a look at his profile... it turned me off my breakfast. He describes himself as a multi orgasmic man with multiple wives... he also follows Niomi. He's probably recruiting her to be a part of his harem.
Jaimie’s group of ‘friends’ are some of the most disgusting cultural appropriators i’ve seen in a long time. They don’t appreciate a foreign culture. They seem to steal bits and pieces and turn them into a bastardize fetish.
Yuck!

Ciri

Chatty Member
Her nails can't be weak, remember she takes daily supplements for it or is it a lie like everything she says ?!

• Haha
  • Heart

whatsever you

VIP Member
People can’t think he’s being serious lol. Definitely thinks he’s a joker. Agree it’s weird for him to reply at all.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
The fact that he transitioned from your typical creepy ‘ladies night’ pub events in the UK to these kind of events says it all. He is just using the Bali backdrop (and the wellness/healing discourse) to run the same scams that all have the same intent anyway.

As for Niomi, it’s no surprise that she first ran to a misogynistic man who would validate all her ED behaviour and thinking, and is now going to another misogynistic man who now validates her obsession with psychological cleanliness and superiority— oh sorry ‘wellness’. It’s the same thing for her, too— always trying to avoid feeling/being out of control, always needing to feel superior or perfect, always needing some RULES and dogma to follow whether with eating or just living life and experiencing emotions. And I expect Joe challenged that kind of thinking slightly, even if inadvertently, and she is now really drawn to men who completely buy into the bullshit and encourage it.

• Sad