Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one thing I don't get is why Niomi can't admit she's been broken, and seek for therapy. She'd rather stay miserable and ask for attention from family and followers than actually heal herself with real methods... she didn't deserve to be treated this way - if the cheating is true - but for sure she didn't do anything to prevent her life from collapsing.

Reactions: 14
The one thing I don't get is why Niomi can't admit she's been broken, and seek for therapy. She'd rather stay miserable and ask for attention from family and followers than actually heal herself with real methods... she didn't deserve to be treated this way - if the cheating is true - but for sure she didn't do anything to prevent her life from collapsing.
I think because then she would have to admit that she has problems and face the. and she can’t do that while she’s busy being “happy“ and even the fortune teller said her this is her year and the stars and the moon and whatever is standing in the right position for her to get the guy…she will end up as bitter and miserable, heck she’s already is but she’s choosing to be in denial because she has to show the world how haaapy and paahrfect her life is 🤣

Reactions: 10
Honestly... if he did cheat... I don't blame Niomi for losing a couple of braincells & becoming a bit unhinged. When you picture a whole life with a person and then he dips, that must be groundbreaking. You really can get sucked into this trauma if you have no real job and responsibilities.
Did you notice that she seemed more or less okay when she was launching Smart Skin and taking that yoga course? That is because she kept herself on some type of busy schedule, she had some structure to her days. Then the launch happened, yoga course ended, and what Niomi was left with? Her own thoughts. That is when I think it all went downhill. I truly believe a structured life could've pulled her out of it, but nope, her batteries went low too early.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
^ very well said. I noticed that too. And she must feel "busy" now that she is planning to live between London and Bali. It must secure her, because she has no other way to do it.

• Heart
I just had a listen to that millennial love podcast. Niomi said it was such a shock because she found out her whole life was a lie. She said it was easy to walk away because she was so disappointed and let down by him, that she had no other choice but to move on and couldn't go back.

She said in life you have 3 loves. The first is a sweet puppy love, the second love is infatuating, toxic, lots of passion, love bombing, lies and cheating... and now she's searching for the 3rd which is supposed to be easy and committed. And then ended it with saying she's sick of toxic men, and wants someone boring lol

So yeah, sounds like he cheated.

Reactions: 43
Thanks for the goss!!
Does anyone remember the heart to heart niomi did in the field, said one day she collapsed into her step dads arms a few days after it happened. She could’ve been sent a text then about him cheating, or maybe Joe said ‘yes there is someone else’.
Actually feel so sad for her if this is true. I had a feeling he’d done something crappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The only one who really knows what happened it Joe and he's def not going to talk about it. At least they didn't get married, the whole thing would have been even more painful if this gossip is true.

I wonder if she was the one to break it off then? It just doesn't jive with her video about the breakup saying that their time together was magical and he's not a bad person. Only much later in her podcasts she hinted about stuff and even said she would have married him despite of issues. This whole thing is so confusing! :confused:

Reactions: 24
The only one who really knows what happened it Joe and he's def not going to talk about it. At least they didn't get married, the whole thing would have been even more painful if this gossip is true.

I wonder if she was the one to break it off then? It just doesn't jive with her video about the breakup saying that their time together was magical and he's not a bad person. Only much later in her podcasts she hinted about stuff and even said she would have married him despite of issues. This whole thing is so confusing! :confused:
Yeah its confusing! But she did say in the podcast that the first couple of months after the breakup she was in denial. When my ex cheated on me and I broke up with him, I actually asked for him back and even suggested an open relationship (I'm SO embarrassed about this!) 🙈 I was such a mess and I just wanted to forget about it all and have my fantasy life back. So yeah, I get why she said she would've married him despite of issues or cheating... many women do it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Yeah its confusing! But she did say in the podcast that the first couple of months after the breakup she was in denial. When my ex cheated on me and I broke up with him, I actually asked for him back and even suggested an open relationship (I'm SO embarrassed about this!) 🙈 I was such a mess and I just wanted to forget about it all and have my fantasy life back. So yeah, I get why she said she would've married him despite of issues or cheating... many women do it.
It's terrible how we often feel guilt and embarrassment for someone else's grave mistakes. I'm so sorry you were hurt, its hard when someone wrongs you, it's not like you decided to walk away on your own, happiness was taken away from you. Thank you for sharing <3 you're a very strong person and have a great sense of humor, a total catch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It's terrible how we often feel guilt and embarrassed for someone else's grave mistakes. I'm so sorry you were hurt, its hard when someone wrongs you, it's not like you decided to walk away on your own, happiness was taken away from you. Thank you for sharing <3 you're a very strong person and have a great sense of humor, a total catch!
Aww thanks! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird she said she isn’t feeling physically good and somehow thought it would help to do reiki and massage and all these other things? Am I the only one who just wants to nap on the sofa when I’m feeling out of sorts? She honestly can’t sit still, it’s really concerning.
Yeah. She flops and gets things done to her. Might as well be in bed 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it's been mentioned how there must have been *something* to make her go from "Joe is a great person" to "it was toxic, it was all a lie, blah blah.". She must have found out something. Maybe he'd been casually cheating on her the whole time, one night stands while traveling. He was absolutely checked out from that relationship a few weeks into lockdown 1, and she failed to notice, which is on her.

It's hard for me to not be biased on this because I know a bunch of guys like that. Seemingly good on paper, but total cheaters who don't even think anything of it because male privilege makes them think it's cool cause they have "urges."

And now, my almost-daily call for Niomi to get therapy.

Ok so then what happened with her ring being fixed?
Really seemed like he asked for the ring back.
I do think he broke up with her. He knew it was coming so he asked for the ring back to get it "fixed", he told her they were moving in with his brother for two years, etc. Niomi was totally blind, I think partly because she's smug and thought she had him safely secured and also probably because he gaslighted her a little. I mean, as dumb as Niomi is, if you were talking about maybe breaking up you would not be buying a wedding dress.

But if the rumours are true, maybe he didn't tell her why they were breaking up at the beginning, she still thought she had a chance of getting him back, and then it was all brought to the light and Niomi Phase Scorch The Earth was born.

Reactions: 24
maybe he didn't tell her why they were breaking up at the beginning, she still thought she had a chance of getting him back, and then it was all brought to the light and Niomi Phase Scorch The Earth was born.
This sounds legit to me.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely not condoning cheating at all, but if it is true that Joe cheated, he obviously broke up with Niomi to be with Anna. If there was cheating/cross over, at least he broke it off with Niomi first. She obviously didn’t find out, he’s the one that broke up with her and she was “blindsided”. Makes it slightly less villainous but as I said, not condoning cheating at all.

Edit: He’s still a piece of tit if it’s true. But that doesn’t make her any less of a tossed either. Something bad happening to you doesn’t negate your bad qualities or give you a hall pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Literally all of us the last two threads trying to figure out all of the bs from the present and the past
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Also now I'm thinking about all those passive aggressive stories Forky keeps posting with his "relationship advice" clearly taking digs at her, maybe she wronged him in some way. She definitely has this "don't care, I'm first" attitude now.

Honestly... if he did cheat... I don't blame Niomi for losing a couple of braincells & becoming a bit unhinged. When you picture a whole life with a person and then he dips, that must be groundbreaking. You really can get sucked into this trauma if you have no real job and responsibilities.
Did you notice that she seemed more or less okay when she was launching Smart Skin and taking that yoga course? That is because she kept herself on some type of busy schedule, she had some structure to her days. Then the launch happened, yoga course ended, and what Niomi was left with? Her own thoughts. That is when I think it all went downhill. I truly believe a structured life could've pulled her out of it, but nope, her batteries went low too early.
Very well said! Let’s give her some credit for losing her mind, but what about her friends and family? I mean, they might have offered a shoulder to cry on, but it doesn’t seem they have done more for her, like encouraging her to go into therapy for instance. We have been talking about that for a while now, but I still don’t understand how her situation is getting worse over time when it’s supposed to be the other way around. It’s like she doesn’t want to heal.

I have met a 50-year-old woman a few years ago who has daddy issues. She told me that even if she’s been in therapy for a long time, she still repeats the same pattern in her love life. She said that her countless disappointments have led her to believe that if a relationship doesn’t work, it would be her fault, also because she doesn’t « deserve » to be loved. My point is: maybe Niomi can’t get over it because she’s been feeling guilty for making Joe break up. And the fact she’s still single 2 years later may also be caused by some trust issues, so she can’t settle down and be truly at peace, even if she wants to. One thing for sure is that the pain is still here, and it has brought about some serious damage to her.

(Wow, the end of this thread already? It went from « new dude, maybe new fiancé? » to « new day, but still boring AF ». Oh Niomi, so little content, so much to talk about.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.