Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is crazy and I can’t keep up 😭😭😭😭

If she is seriously engaged (or even wearing a promise ring) she’s utterly lost it! I think the broken Joe engagement has badly, badly affected her. She needs help! What are her family and friends doing encouraging her?!

Reactions: 22
I understand she’s delusional, but surely she’s not delusional enough to marry McDonkey so soon?
Oh lord(on), this is becoming such a train wreck….

(Also to confirm - Didn’t she recently visit some bridal shop on a brand deal or something????)
I can’t remember that brand deal, but the event she just posted about is from a well-known bridal brand here in Spain maybe it was the same thing

Reactions: 5
I could totally see her having a spontaneous Bali beach wedding with a few randoms, just because it's the polar opposite of what she planned with Joe.

Reactions: 32
How was she invited by a bridal brand ? it's so strange, she is barely invited anywhere anymore, why this event ? I know her partnerships make no sense, but this one is really odd to me.

She must be so bitter, seeing all theses dresses and thinking about her failed wedding 🤭

Reactions: 20
I’m hedging a bet that it’s a promise ring. Or lordon bought or fashioned an engagement ring that was too small so she’s wearing it on her pinky finger instead. Any which way, it’s definitely the pearl one, she can’t flash it enough here. And Charlotte is definitely playing the game and instructed by Niomi, I’m sure.
839115F1-453B-4296-BE65-5A26B33D1B0B.jpeg
60376FDA-C7C8-4692-9182-F2905262380C.jpeg
C334810A-AB82-4E87-A50C-BFF4E2188DB6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I honestly can't see her selling anything for any brand. As in actually positivelly influencing sales.

Reactions: 11
Nims is so desperate to get married, wouldn't be surprised if she was engaged. 😂

Reactions: 11
So did she come back to celebrate her birthday and get her hair cut and that’s what she’s calling her busy London lifestyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She's been with this guy like one, two months?? WTF, so many people around her and none of them are helping her see the red flags?? Big yikes. She prob wants to get married before her 31st bday.

Reactions: 12
She's been with this guy like one, two months?? WTF, so many people around her and none of them are helping her see the red flags?? Big yikes. She prob wants to get married before her 31st bday.
If she had it her way, she would already be married and living the perfect life.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she just wants to be married, doesn't matter to whom lol.

• Haha
She just had 2 birthday celebrations, so it's possible the ring was a gift from Charlotte and she's pleased to see her bestie wearing and enjoying it... But that's logic speaking and since Joey dumped her nothing has made sense.

Reactions: 49
I’m hedging a bet that it’s a promise ring. Or lordon bought or fashioned an engagement ring that was too small so she’s wearing it on her pinky finger instead. Any which way, it’s definitely the pearl one, she can’t flash it enough here. And Charlotte is definitely playing the game and instructed by Niomi, I’m sure.View attachment 1384802View attachment 1384803View attachment 1384804
Oh no, she’s gonna do the same annoying bragging thing when she got engaged to Joe like:
1656729928608.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t think she’s engaged. I’m assuming Charlotte bought her an expensive ring for her 30th birthday and she’s wearing it. I highly doubt Charlotte would be saying Niomi is engaged in her Instagram comments 😂

Reactions: 34
Maybe she just wants to be married, doesn't matter to whom lol.
Agree. I don't understand why she is so desperate to get married? Is her life so empty she tries to fill it up with a guy? hum, yeah, probably.

Reactions: 13
Agree. I don't understand why she is so desperate to get married? Is her life so empty she tries to fill it up with a guy? hum, yeah, probably.
She was so painfully smug when she got engaged to Joe- handsome Prince Charming (with a royal connection no less!) that it’s ALMOST funny to watch her get her comeuppance and spiral this way.

Reactions: 20
Flying Emirates! Oh of course Nimwit I wouldn't ever expect to see you flying a Ryanair flight with all those ruddy peasants.
What a down right snob she is!
Also why the duck is she wearing a wooly (tea cosy) hat in July ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Flying Emirates! Oh of course Nimwit I wouldn't ever expect to see you flying a Ryanair flight with all those ruddy peasants.
What a down right snob she is!
Also why the duck is she wearing a wooly (tea cosy) hat in July ?!
To be fair…it’s not like Ryanair flies to Bali 😅

But yeah, I’m sure it was paid for by Emirates, hence the tag.

• Haha
Well, Niomi, if I looked as dreadful as you, I wouldn’t show my mug that much. Keep bragging, the breakdown is just around the corner (those sad/empty eyes..).

1656756766332.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So she got a free flight (not disclosed) or is on the beg for some future perks because of all the trips to Bali she'll be making?

Who did she fly with last time? Did she have a bad experience? Can't recall.

What's with the beanie in July?

So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.