Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmm tbf, her and forky also do still follow each other right?
But they're "FRIENDS" 🤣 I meant more that I don't think she's realized he's a cult leader. They might have broken up, but not because she realized he was a scammer, or she'd hopefully have stopped following him.

Reactions: 9
hmm tbf, her and forky also do still follow each other right?
Yeah, but they are good friends who communicate often.

I think if that was the case, she would have deleted that photo sooner. I think I looked yesterday (maybe 2 days ago?) and she still had that one with him in that post. I think something definitely happened in the past few days
OK. This is an interesting development!

• Haha
But they're "FRIENDS" 🤣 I meant more that I don't think she's realized he's a cult leader. They might have broken up, but not because she realized he was a scammer, or she'd hopefully have stopped following him.
Yeah you’re right, I forgot Niomi is incompetent to look past people’s appearance & words
I’d be embarrassed to tell my family that the man I brought home and introduced to everyone is already out of the picture. I just know she was running around saying that he’s her soulmate and it’s something magical & never felt before 🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well....if by the most intelligent thing she has ever done you mean is to then go straight into the arm of a dodgy lorgy and present him to her entire family after like 2 secs of knowing him...mhmokay 🤣🤣😅
One (big) step forward and four steps back in a jiffy, making everything public. How does she do that? She doesn’t even show respect to herself by acting like that, no wonder she’s not healing.

Her stories are really getting depressing. When she’s posting about animals, it looks like loneliness AF.

1657651836603.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Well....if by the most intelligent thing she has ever done you mean is to then go straight into the arm of a dodgy lorgy and present him to her entire family after like 2 secs of knowing him...mhmokay 🤣🤣😅
Ha ha, no I didn't think that far ahead 😅 I was only thinking about her 'literally' dumping him. His ego is so big it must have hurt just for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay this chick MUST live with Jamie 'cause why the hell does she film all her yoga stuff in his house? If not, maybe he rents his house for these things? Or maybe he's just that good of a friend that he lets her film all her tit there?
Screenshot_20220712-205454_Instagram.jpg

Here's where she says it's Jamie's house (btw it's the same house where Niomi was giggling like a lunatic on the kitchen counter and same stairs where she took the photo of her "manifested" suitcase):
Screenshot_20220712-210014_Instagram.jpg

Not that interesting but I noticed Niomi & this guy started following each other, opened his stories & I don't know why but this message reeks of Niomi to me lol
Screenshot_20220712-205313_Instagram.jpg

I think the date of his gig matches the day Niomi landed in Bali:
Screenshot_20220712-210355_Instagram.jpg

Another thing, acroyoga girl knows this guy (she tagged him on some posts) and she recently followed Tugu hotel where his gig was held so me thinks acroyoga girlie is the "neighbour" Niomi (if it's even her message) mentioned (she also follows Niomi on insta but Niomi doesn't follow her back)
Screenshot_20220712-210737_Instagram.jpg

Idk y'all I'm just bored.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oooop it’s getting interesting! Personally I think they are over, it’s not like Niomi to go completely private and erase all evidence of a new man if he’s still on the scene. Maybe she did lurk on here and had her eyes opened to all the creepy tit Culty was into?
Someone here sent her a message about Lordon's connection with all the culty stuff. Maybe she realised he's a creep, or she's hiding him from us so we stop digging.

Reactions: 11
honestly whether they've broken up or not, the fact that she was even associated with him is so embarrassing especially considering that she brought him home so fast without actually knowing all the weird tit hes into

Reactions: 24
honestly whether they've broken up or not, the fact that she was even associated with him is so embarrassing especially considering that she brought him home so fast without actually knowing all the weird tit hes into
Verity must have know this would go tits up, she didn’t post any pics of him on her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well Niomi can delete but that's okay, that's what besties are for (this is still so cringe to me :sick:)

Screenshot_20220712-215159_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220712-215238_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Okay this chick MUST live with Jamie 'cause why the hell does she film all her yoga stuff in his house? If not, maybe he rents his house for these things? Or maybe he's just that good of a friend that he lets her film all her tit there?
View attachment 1411907

Here's where she says it's Jamie's house (btw it's the same house where Niomi was giggling like a lunatic on the kitchen counter and same stairs where she took the photo of her "manifested" suitcase):
View attachment 1411911

Not that interesting but I noticed Niomi & this guy started following each other, opened his stories & I don't know why but this message reeks of Niomi to me lol
View attachment 1411917

I think the date of his gig matches the day Niomi landed in Bali:
View attachment 1411928

Another thing, acroyoga girl knows this guy (she tagged him on some posts) and she recently followed Tugu hotel where his gig was held so me thinks acroyoga girlie is the "neighbour" Niomi (if it's even her message) mentioned (she also follows Niomi on insta but Niomi doesn't follow her back)
View attachment 1411937

Idk y'all I'm just bored.......
Such snooping finesse, you are all the best detectives here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Update: just noticed she also deleted Forky's bday post 😭 there was for sure a post for his bday, when she took 'this one' to clay pigeon shooting or whatever it was, I remember scrolling through her posts few days ago & seeing his big ass head right there (I'll try to find original post in old threads); it was this day:
Screenshot_20220712-221729_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220712-221317_Instagram.jpg

Did... did Niomi get 'sacked'? 😭😭

Screenshot_20220712-221344_Instagram.jpg

So to him relationship = expensive, non-exciting settling down.
Found some screenshots from few people in an old thread.
This was on her story:
Screenshot_20220712-223803_Chrome.jpg

This was the post:
Screenshot_20220712-223938_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220712-224051_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Update: just noticed she also deleted Forky's bday post 😭 there was for sure a post for his bday, when she took 'this one' to clay pigeon shooting or whatever it was, I remember scrolling through her posts few days ago & seeing his big ass head right there (I'll try to find original post in old threads); it was this day:
View attachment 1412102
View attachment 1412108

View attachment 1412109
He looks like a sleep deprived late 40s Dad here with a stiff back, easing himself into a gentle sit down after driving the missus to the supermarket and back, before taking 5 minutes to check his texts to see what time the kids need collecting from the cinema.

Getitdone.

Niomi organised a big meal at a restaurant with his family for his birthday too didn't she? And she went to his enormous soho house meat feast friends meal where she met all his chums. There were about 12 guys all wearing the same Forky hat there.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1412102
View attachment 1412108

View attachment 1412109
Found some screenshots from few people in an old thread.
This was on her story:
View attachment 1412174

This was the post:
View attachment 1412175View attachment 1412176
Wow. She's ruthless. Poor Forky. Meanwhile he still has Paris and Mauritius in his highlights because he thinks they are good friends who...OK, I won't say it again, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Forky definitely dumped her. No question about it. If his ego had been bruised by her no way would he have wished her happy birthday or kept on mentioning her in his Q&As. She wanted to duck off to Bali for 6 weeks and expected him to come with. He probably told her their work/life balances were not compatible and said they should take a break until she got back. She went out and found herself Lordon to stick it to him. Now she's in Bali scrolling back through her feed deleting posts dedicated to Forky. Niomi's really living her best life.

Thankfully Lordina is just as thirsty as her brother so we'll probably be able to figure out they're done by a lack of comments/likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Its so weird when two idiots "talk to each other" through passive aggressive Instagram stories.

Lolzz I can't believe he wrote all that stuff, too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks miserable in Bali. She'll have an excuse in a week or so to come back to London. She'll want to be showcasing her skinny body in some Bali attire around London in this heat.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.