Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Remember when we collectively thought she couldn't possibly go any lower than dating a Trump fanboy who eats sushi with a fork?

Idk what the fuck is going on with first gen influencers - there are rumors of Michelle Phan being in a cult, Tati Westbrook is sliding deeper and deeper into evangelicalism (@me all you can but that branch of Christianity is a sex/death cult idcidc), it's WILD
This is what happens when you get a shit ton of money while not doing an actual job. As "glamorous" as influencer life seems, it's such a shallow and empty existence. When normal things in life lose their meaning, people start to look for other more stimulating experiences and that makes them a very easy target for these cults.

Reactions: 46

QueenBW

VIP Member
More concerning is the fact that her own mother doesn't seem to call her out on her BS. Instead, Verity seems to pander to her every whim. Why is that? It's pretty clear that Niomi is one spoiled princess but has she really been so damaged by the Joey break-up that Verity is just going to sit back and watch her blow up her life?

I have honestly never seen someone so long-term messed up by the ending of a relationship as Niomi. Most people just have to pick themselves up after a time and get on with life. At this point, she needs professional help. However, I'm not sure she has anyone in her life to tell her that. Maybe they have tried and she just won't listen. She is deep in denial. However, she has proven herself to be such a shallow, vapid, all-round unpleasant person, that I have zero sympathy left for her now - and I had a lot when she was dumped two days after she'd been trying on wedding dresses.
I get the feeling that Verity, like many single parents, carries around guilt over the things she wasn't able to give her kid because of being a single parent/tries really hard to make up for the fact that Niomi's dad was/is not in the picture. So she probably just wants to see Niomi happy and is scared of doing anything to upset her. I've seen that over compensation with friends. Just my take on it, of course. I don't actually know Verity. Maybe she loves Lord on McDonkey.

Yeah, I also felt bad for Niomi when the breakup happened. but it's been two years (almost). And she's gotten progressively worse, way more entitled and vapid. It's hard to have any sympathy for a shallow clown who builds her own chaos.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I’m sorry, and no offence to anyone, but WHO is travelling right now without at least a very very very well packed carry-on? I was actually going to say, who travels with checked luggage right now at all— unless absolutely necessary? If you’ve seen any news you know what a nightmare it is with the lost luggage and delays… I would do everything to just pack a carry on if possible and if my luggage did get lost tbh I wouldn’t be surprised lol. And she’s only going to Bali to hang out so she could’ve packed very lightly anyway.

Also she knew she was coming back in a few weeks so why not leave some things at your new boyfriend’s place?

Sorry I don’t mean to sound nitpicky but flying back and forth like this while hauling checked luggage around with you just seems so unnecessary.

Rubyroo123

I think the part about Women for Women and about the circular fashion economy are much more offensive than the part about encouriging people to look their best.
Who wrote this? This is filled with lies. She's been trying to sell us fast fashion items more times than we can count.

And what about Women for Women?
Bringing their work to the forefront? When has she ever done such a thing? All we ever see is Niomi for Niomi.

You know what? I have been so extremely pissed off about Niomi using WfW to look better herself without doing anything in return: I'm going to email them tomorrow to make a complaint.
Should we all do this? Because if so, I'm in.

I spent 10 days in a camp on the Polish-Ukrainian border around 2 weeks after the beginning of the war, where women and children started to escape because it was already pretty sure their lives were endangered at home. I slept maybe 4 hours a day, met countless women with fear in their eyes, children grabbing onto them not knowing what was going on... So many women left their husbands or old parents behind and needed advice, comfort, help with translating things, trying to figure out what to do next. It's something I'll never forget. So much pain, uncertainty, confusion. And I just happened to be in Poland for the funeral of my Mum... I went from personal grief to a grief of so many women...

So Niomi, where do you stand on Women for Women? Eating smoothie bowls in Baaaaaaahhhhhli?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

irvinelane

VIP Member
She’s such a profiteer: going back to London to celebrate her birthday just to make sure she gets a bunch of presents and parties for the sake of social media, then flying back to Bali like « f*ck off, I put myself first! » 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

sydneybarrett

Okay this chick MUST live with Jamie 'cause why the hell does she film all her yoga stuff in his house? If not, maybe he rents his house for these things? Or maybe he's just that good of a friend that he lets her film all her shit there?
Screenshot_20220712-205454_Instagram.jpg

Here's where she says it's Jamie's house (btw it's the same house where Niomi was giggling like a lunatic on the kitchen counter and same stairs where she took the photo of her "manifested" suitcase):
Screenshot_20220712-210014_Instagram.jpg

Not that interesting but I noticed Niomi & this guy started following each other, opened his stories & I don't know why but this message reeks of Niomi to me lol
Screenshot_20220712-205313_Instagram.jpg

I think the date of his gig matches the day Niomi landed in Bali:
Screenshot_20220712-210355_Instagram.jpg

Another thing, acroyoga girl knows this guy (she tagged him on some posts) and she recently followed Tugu hotel where his gig was held so me thinks acroyoga girlie is the "neighbour" Niomi (if it's even her message) mentioned (she also follows Niomi on insta but Niomi doesn't follow her back)
Screenshot_20220712-210737_Instagram.jpg

Idk y'all I'm just bored.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
The thing is, she really is dumb, sorry but it's as simple as that. You don't spend yeaaars gathering followers that have in common a big interest in sustainability, veganism, clean living, no waste.. and then go and start posting about going back and forth on airplanes between London and Bali, doing non stop car commercials... I mean...

• Haha

cocochino

Chatty Member
waiting for her boyfriend to be available to her.
I think this is exactly what’s happening. Lordon is busy, so she’s making passive agressive comments about being on a romantic spa date alone to make him feel guilty.

She did the same thing with Joe when he had to work and couldn’t spend all day, every day with her.

If she was single, she would be at the bars looking for a man like she did the first time she was there.

• Heart

laplusheureuse96

Imagine being so delusional you actually believe running around London aimlessly, going to cafes to answer some e-mails and getting your hair done at some shitty, overpriced salon counts as having a “busy London life”. It’s ridiculous and laughable.

Imo, it’s absolutely unnecessary to be continuously switching between these two locations, London is thrilling enough on its own and if you miss that island feeling, there are so many beautiful locations in Europe. No need to fly to the other end of the world for that. Her carbon footprint will be the size of a mammoth’s.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
I don't agree, he could have known her character all along and simply wasn't able to put up with it anymore. Maybe he still loved her in the end but knew that this wasn't the right relationship for both of them. He got to be with her 24/7 when the camera wasn't rolling and knows stuff we don't. Also you can be engaged for years and still can change your mind. It's not a jail sentence, people shouldn't be forced to be together.

I think it's better to break up than get married knowing you're not happy. It's tough to face your fears and questions about your relationship when something is off. Nims herself said that she would have married him regardless of the issues. And we know it wouldn't last so at least he saved them both a messy divorce.

• Heart

mg95

VIP Member
Wasn’t Vlogmas 2018 when he did the gift hamper and we all thought he was going to come home from India to propose? She thought so too and I think that added to her disappointment. Instead it was a year later and possibly out of a sense of obligation due to moving. A let down for us all!

One thing I will say is I never realized how isolated she was while she was with Joe. Sure, she’d go on the odd press trip or to workout classes, but she really spent so much of the relationship alone, pretending to be busy with “emails” and killing time until he was finished work. That’s not to say that these friendships she has now aren’t superficial, because they definitely are. But she never even really pretended to make an effort beforehand with any of these girls. I get why she was so obsessed with Joe - she made the idea of him the centre of her universe and she had nothing else going on. Her content revolved around showing him off. Life with Joe became part of her brand. I admittedly bought into it a bit too. I was initially very sympathetic to her after the breakup until she showed her true colours. Her instagram was a much more pleasant place during the Dreamy Joe era than it is right now though that’s for sure. Maybe he liked that she was so into him at first but I can also imagine he found it all a bit much.

irvinelane

VIP Member
I just read some comments under her latest YouTube video.

1657283004847.jpeg

Such a good comment!

1657283017346.jpeg

1657283033179.jpeg

Please, don’t!

1657283145346.jpeg

• Haha
So, are the Balinesian people who are cleaning her toilet and serving her coconuts on the beach exactly where they're ment to be? She is so stupid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

pointblankperiod

Literally all of us the last two threads trying to figure out all of the bs from the present and the past
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

cocochino

Chatty Member
I just had a listen to that millennial love podcast. Niomi said it was such a shock because she found out her whole life was a lie. She said it was easy to walk away because she was so disappointed and let down by him, that she had no other choice but to move on and couldn't go back.

She said in life you have 3 loves. The first is a sweet puppy love, the second love is infatuating, toxic, lots of passion, love bombing, lies and cheating... and now she's searching for the 3rd which is supposed to be easy and committed. And then ended it with saying she's sick of toxic men, and wants someone boring lol

So yeah, sounds like he cheated.