Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! Convinced he's asking himself these questions!

View attachment 1410814
Maybe just my interpretation here but sounds like he's saying Niomi held him back with work because she...doesn't do any. Like she's just left to go on holiday yet again. I don't like Forky but I do think he has a decent work ethic, not compatible with Niomi in the long run. He can't run his businesses if he's with someone who just casually goes on a two month break.

Seems kinda weird that horse guy has disappeared (sorry I dunno what we're calling him these days) kinda feels like Niomi maybe just wanted to be able to show off a guy in her 30th photos? Same with Forky I guess, showing off that she had someone to go on holiday with? And he went to her parents' house over Christmas, perhaps she's just collecting guys to use for big occasions so she's not on her own

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Lol! Convinced he's asking himself these questions!

View attachment 1410814
BWahahaha!!! I can't, omg my stomach hurts from laughing... Forky is still posting semi burns towards Niomi!! He should stick to pretending he's a health expert, at this tempo it's going to take him two years to get over her. Everytime he posts relationship advice it's like reading Niomi write how happy she is. Both are so full of it. Same guy who whined about being asked those questions but can't help himself and answer them every time. And it really does sound like he wrote it himself.

This was the best bit, it's on you bucko if you let your relationship "hold you back" lmao.. what a twit!!

1657638731165.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Current thoughts:
1. She dumped Bradley because she thought he was using her for followers and he wasn’t dreamy material, eating sushi with a fork didn’t fit her aesthetic… it’s SO weird though given all the BS she was spouting in Mauritius.
2. If she and Lordon were no longer a thing she’d be back in London by now, he’s the only reason she’s there. I think the Lordon silence is because either Nims, Lordon or London’s sister has seen what’s been written on here so they’re lying low, biding their time and deciding what their “couple brand” will be.
3. I have too much free time while waiting for exam results… would fill my days with massages and mani-pedis but not everything is #gifted for us mere peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im pretty sure her and Jamie are over?
Somebody here figured out that she's staying at his place (although it is possibly a commune). Also, I'm pretty sure he's the only reason she's back in Bali. It is strange how everything's gone so quiet after she plastered him all over her (and her friends) socials that first weekend. Maybe she was just sending Forky a message, even though they are good friends who communicate often.

At this point, I'm hoping thirsty Holly takes a trip to Bali to visit her new BFF and lets us know what's going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she’s not getting bored and tired of her empty life, she doesn’t have anything going on, just constant vacations and what’s shocking is that she’s doesn’t do anything meaningful or interesting she probably doesn’t even think. She must be like Hailey Bieber, who just sits and waits in a room without doing anything 🤣🤣

I think she‘s so delusional now, that she actually believes what she does is hard work and she deserves the treat for it…
I always assumed Hailey was recovering from having to spend time with Justin, and then psyching herself up to have to spend more time with him later.
Not niomi talking about non toxic beauty when she gets the head bleached (fried) off herself every few weeks.
And baby botox! Quite lichrally a posion. I'd be shocked if those manicures weren't #ohsokindlygifted, butttt being out of the Eu /uk she doesn't have to disclose. Sneaky!

Reactions: 7
Holy duck her content is boring. She does nothing in life except consume.

At least her friend Sophie makes an effort, her content is at least a little interesting. I'd love to hear the conversations Niomi has with her friends because she doesn't have any interests besides her appearance.

Yoga, healthy eating, fashion, skincare... everything is revolved around what she looks like. I don't think I can stand it anymore.

Reactions: 14
BWahahaha!!! I can't, omg my stomach hurts from laughing... Forky is still posting semi burns towards Niomi!! He should stick to pretending he's a health expert, at this tempo it's going to take him two years to get over her. Everytime he posts relationship advice it's like reading Niomi write how happy she is. Both are so full of it. Same guy who whined about being asked those questions but can't help himself and answer them every time. And it really does sound like he wrote it himself.

This was the best bit, it's on you bucko if you let your relationship "hold you back" lmao.. what a twit!!

View attachment 1411364
Funny how Forky is still the best thing about Niomi's thread. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least her friend Sophie makes an effort, her content is at least a little interesting. I'd love to hear the conversations Niomi has with her friends because she doesn't have any interests besides her appearance.

Yoga, healthy eating, fashion, skincare... everything is revolved around what she looks like. I don't think I can stand it anymore.
Maybe she did things with Sophie and a bunch of strangers because they always invited her, so she didn’t have to pay anything. Talk about people taking advantage of her.

Reactions: 5
Why does she always look so mean in photos lately? Like she's grinding her teeth and has her hands balled into fists. She's so angry/depressed, it's not even funny.

Reactions: 18
I think you might be right! When you look at the her surprise party pics she deleted that photo of him carrying her. Suspicious to say the least..

Oooh! Interesting! I wonder if they are over already?! How come she's staying at his place in Bali though? I have another thought: Maybe she deleted that pic because of all the comments about Joey. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she did do the dumping, that would have to be the most intelligent thing she has ever done
Well....if by the most intelligent thing she has ever done you mean is to then go straight into the arm of a dodgy lorgy and present him to her entire family after like 2 secs of knowing him...mhmokay 🤣🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she always look so mean in photos lately? Like she's grinding her teeth and has her hands balled into fists. She's so angry/depressed, it's not even funny.
She's a barren old hag of thirty years whom life has passed by, she's supposed to look like that (on the right path that is her destiny).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh! Interesting! I wonder if they are over already?! How come she's staying at his place in Bali though? I have another thought: Maybe she deleted that pic because of all the comments about Joey. Haha!
I think if that was the case, she would have deleted that photo sooner. I think I looked yesterday (maybe 2 days ago?) and she still had that one with him in that post. I think something definitely happened in the past few days

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She's a barren old hag of thirty years whom life has passed by, she's supposed to look like that (on the right path that is her destiny).
I'm hoping this is sarcasm and reflects how she views herself cause she's not likely to be barren and isn't, at mere 30, a spinster or a hag in reality, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oooop it’s getting interesting! Personally I think they are over, it’s not like Niomi to go completely private and erase all evidence of a new man if he’s still on the scene. Maybe she did lurk on here and had her eyes opened to all the creepy tit Culty was into?

Reactions: 22
Oooop it’s getting interesting! Personally I think they are over, it’s not like Niomi to go completely private and erase all evidence of a new man if he’s still on the scene. Maybe she did lurk on here and had her eyes opened to all the creepy tit Culty was into?
I wish, but she still follows him. and he still follows her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.