Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s one thing I will never, ever understand in this world, and that’s the people who leap to the defence of celebs or influencers in comment sections. Do they think they’ll see the comments and invite them to hang out or something? I think it’s the saddest thing.
it’s pathetic.

I wish people cared about the vulnerable people in the world half as much as they do about these vacuous influencers. Niomi is wealthy and has a platform and a voice, she doesn’t need anyone to rush to her defence. The voiceless, poor women who die and are essentially enslaved in garment factories, (the ones making the clothes that niomi advertised) do.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Seems Emily Pankhurst/Mother Theresa has retired to her mother’s luxury home in the countryside, because she’s too sensitive to the rain to stay in her shed this weekend. It’s so tiring being an ambassador of privilege.

Forky only lets her stay one night and I’m sure his flatemate doesn’t want her around all weekend. Forky & mate watched the football last night, so she probably went back to the shed and sulked, looking for sympathy online, cos she has no friends.

Either she drove one of her gifted flash cars to her mums last night, or she got her step dad to pick her up, while the rest of the country is still in train travel chaos due to storm Eunice. But she’s still whining about how unfair life is to her, while pretending to support other SM women, none of whom have replied, (cos they know what a witch she is) unless they desperately need the subs. So it’s back to Sussex and milking sympathy from a few idiots online and trying to guilt trip the rest by bullshitting them with the feminist card. And it’s back to poor me, poor me, pour me another drink Dimomi.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Since when does she wear a mask? She used to dress better a few years ago. Obviously, each to his own, but I have noticed that since she’s with Bradley. It’s like she doesn’t care to be presentable anymore.

1645372437348.jpeg

Sorry for the spam, but these comments are too good 😊👏🏻

1645372791012.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
What on earth is this outfit? Is she trying some kind of "fancy retro look"? Is she auditioning for a supporting act for LMFAO or what?

The fact that Dior and Longchamp, two brands which supposedly embody grace and elegance, partner with someone who always looks like they got dressed in the dark at a rave party ... is shocking to say the least.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Their whole relationship is revolved around "sticking it to the haters on instagram". They're literally posting each other just for people on social media, like it's so sad lol

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Em Sheldon? She usually pops up everywhere.
I just checked and she was too busy working out and spending time at a Four Seasons hotel 😁

However, there’s Roxie Nafousi, a self-development coach and author of the book « Manifest » (THE book they were supposed to read in Mauritius) who has reposted.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can we go back to the good energy attacks good energy thing and karma being a witch? Another law of attraction blabla influencer.

If she wants support she also needs to support others. By saying negative things happen to those who are working or wishing hard enough she's incredibly ableist and unsupportive towards those in less than desirable conditions.

Here is a great article about it

Screenshot_20220220-170622_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220220-171059_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just looking through her comments section and saw this mention of Tattle on there - does anyone remember this person commenting?
… I’m kind of annoyed at the slander lol
That person probably just inadvertently sent a bunch of people to this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Pardon my ignorance, but I've never seen a single post on here using the term "sl*t" in relation to the cooking in her underwear.

I know the poster is trying to defend her, but coming up with fabricated lies is not the way to do it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was just looking through her comments section and saw this mention of Tattle on there - does anyone remember this person commenting?
Omg they’re grassing us up 😅 in another thread, we joked about one or two new members who defended Niomi and called them Terrina or Niomi. Maybe that person is one of them? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pardon my ignore, but I've never seen a single post on here using the term "sl*t" in relation to the cooking in her underwear.

I know the poster is trying to defend her, but coming up with fabricated lies is not the way to do it at all.
Sorry for the double post. I do remember that word being used though unfortunately. I'm not here for gendered slurs but i think it was a one off as most people on this thread wouldn't use words like that either.

Reactions: 34
Yeah I’m pretty sure they were called littleteapot. They wrote a big long post about how wrong we are about everything ever and flounced off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah we should all feel sorry for SM narcs right now, not the thousands who are still without power cos of the storm etc. While these people continue breaking covid rules everywhere, going on free holidays and bragging about their luxury freebies, during a rising cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 20
  • The Queen has COVID
  • Storm Eunice
  • Rising energy costs
  • Crisis in Ukraine
Does she really think the world cares about people being mean to her right now? I think we all have bigger fishes to fry globally than to go on a witch hunt on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes we called them terrinas I believe.
We can express whatever we want here. It is a freedom of speech. We are not empty mind minions. The main point was is that she can do whatever she wants...but in private. At one point seeing too much ass of someone is actually nauseating. I'm not here to praise someone exposing and photoshopping their body .
to add nimbecile could learn a lot from reading here and could save her "hard working " money spent on the card reader that told her things we were discussing from the beginning.
She supports no one except herself so don't expect she will not be judged. I don't have respect for someone who sheds one tear in a cab coming from a charity event for homeless people when she and other copy and paste dumb blonds receive freebies and then acts like a 12 year old showing ass on internet and adding emo edgy songs, or dumb manifesting quotes from pinterest.
She is turning 30 and has no awareness of the real world, no clue how to be an adult.
She is no inspiration to real strong women as she accomplished nothing.
I salute single mother, nurses, abuse survivers, cancers survivers but not someone vain, Superficial and narcissistic having all the time and money in the world to help communities and doing nothing about it...and yeah she can shove her skin care routine very deap as it is nothing extraordinary or revolutionary.
She is nothing but an influencer pushing ads. ZERO impact zero value.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I remember the post they're talking about. Funny thing is, I bet they just sent a whole lot of people this way. I first checked out Tattle when Sali Hughes went on a rant about what a terrible place it is. I'm sure some people will read that comment, take a look here, and realise that it's really not so bad at all!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.