Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what people don't like about Tattle. I understand for influencers it's not the best place as we joke around a lot, too, but from what I always see and read here and on different threads as well is a lot of people with good hearts, who try to educate each other, to hold people accountable in the best way possible. I also often see a lot of heartfelt, real, raw and open comments, also when people are envious or jealous and openly admit to this. People gloss over a lot of the actual conversations happening here and just see a bunch of people "talking crap" about their faves, but, in my opinion, that's not the reality of this forum. At least not the threads that I visit. Of course there are some rotten apples, but that's something you get anywhere. We are able to debate and have actual conversations.
I think a lot of people are here are smart, educated, willing to listen, share, explore, open up and to be considerate and mindful.
Well according to Niomi's fans if you don't like something you're a jealous hater, so perhaps those who don't like Tattle are just jealous haters lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't understand what people don't like about Tattle
Often for one of these reasons:

* That they can't delete comments.
* They dream of being an influencer and wouldn't want to be held to account.
* They think influencers are their friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Usually she only goes home when it’s her last resort, obviously she’s not getting enough attention or sympathy from Forky, well he is allergic to negative energy 😆 Wondering if all this is a way to guilt trip him, she’s wasting her time, it’s obvious subtle hints go way over Forkys head, like everything else. 🤣 So she has to turn to a few minions for sympathy instead, due to her lack of real friends. And when nothing else works it’s back home to use her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is using the good old tactic of "make him miss you".

She might be successful, but as someone pointed out before, she owes a lot of her success to Marcus. Marcus put her on the map at a point in time where YouTube wasn't so competitive and she was able to leverage off of his audience. She certainly wouldn't have a made it now because she's that boring and basic. Dating Joe also elevated her profile a bit. She's not particularly talented and it's pretty shocking to see that anyone can become successful with no talent at all thanks to IG and YouTube.

Had she started a YouTube channel two years or so ago, she would have failed miserably because a) she has no fashion sense b) she's not fun to watch c) her plant-based diet is very inconsistent and lacks substance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why don't any of these morons proof read what they write??????
'eachother'
'ambundance'
Arrggggghhhhh.🥶🤢
1645391876976.png

Ugh.. do they even think about what they post? Envy? So they are passing negative judgment that strangers on the internet are envious of influencers and in the same breath say "don't judge". Judgment is good, it prevents you from burning your hands if you're around fire lol.

I will continue to judge thank you very much Roxiena, I will judge Niomi on her irresponsible behavior during the pandemic, showing up to a children's charity with Covid, selling fake elitist unattainable lifestyle that actually makes many people compare themselves negatively to her, for her fans telling depressed people to "get over it and stop whining" and most of all I will judge her poor choice of male companion who loves Trump, same horrible person who proudly said he grabs women by the p***y. I couldn't sleep at night if I blindly supported these people. How can anyone with what they keep showing us?

She's basically saying "don't look at me if I'm doing something iffy, look at yourself instead, you're the one who has a problem to fix".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He really looks like he’s missing her 😆 He went down the pub with his mates having a roast dinner, with his true love Roots.
1645393239567.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's trying to make up for all the meat he didn't get to eat when she was around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Niomi doesn’t seem to get that literally the only thing enviable about her life is the money. It’s not that people are jealous of ‘her’ at all. She is clearly a deeply unhappy person, she has no genuine or meaningful friendships to speak of, a head ‘boyfriend’ who appears to have an IQ of about 65, skinny because she has a literal eating disorder, bizarre ‘career’ with no longevity and has seen her resort to shilling mops in recent years - really fulfilling! Yeah people want to be financially stable and after the pandemic especially it’s difficult seeing others flaunting an abundance of ‘things’ that they didn’t have to work for but in the round who actually wants the life she has? The money can’t be divorced from everything else because those things are likely side effects in part from the weird lifestyle she has. How many people would genuinely even want her money if it meant having everything else she has (or doesn’t have) because I honestly wouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1076698
Ugh.. do they even think about what they post? Envy? So they are passing negative judgment that strangers on the internet are envious of influencers and in the same breath say "don't judge". Judgment is good, it prevents you from burning your hands if you're around fire lol.

I will continue to judge thank you very much Roxiena, I will judge Niomi on her irresponsible behavior during the pandemic, showing up to a children's charity with Covid, selling fake elitist unattainable lifestyle that actually makes many people compare themselves negatively to her, for her fans telling depressed people to "get over it and stop whining" and most of all I will judge her poor choice of male companion who loves Trump, same horrible person who proudly said he grabs women by the p***y. I couldn't sleep at night if I blindly supported these people. How can anyone with what they keep showing us?

She's basically saying "don't look at me if I'm doing something iffy, look at yourself instead, you're the one who has a problem to fix".
New here !

I find also "funny" that Roxie is using Niomi's sad mood to promote her book, is it what Niomi means by "women support women" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
New here !

I find also "funny" that Roxie is using Niomi's sad mood to promote her book, is it what Niomi means by "women support women" ?
Welcome Ciri, love your name as I just started to watch The Witcher again :D

I didn't even think of that lol, she totally hijacked Niomi's post to sell people a solution to a problem they didn't know they had.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On October 31, 2015 Niomi posted this:
I've won the 'Most Inspirational Lifestyle Award' for @instyleuk . . . All of these opportunities are because of the incredible support from all of you, so thank you!

I know this is a made-up award from a magazine, but does anyone today think her lifestyle is inspirational? Also when was the last time she showed GRATITUDE to her followers for her opportunities?

• Haha
Her lifestyle is not inspiring at all.

Women who:
  • build successful businesses from scratch
  • are top executives at major companies
  • are frontline workers saving lives on a daily basis
  • are in the military fighting for their country
  • fight against violence and to gain their freedom
  • overcome being forbidden from attending school and manage to get an education
  • take care of their children while juggling a multitude of various burdens
are inspiring. Not someone whose life revolves around curating her Instagram feed to come across as "miss perfect". Perhaps if she'd stayed in India and started a charity or sustainable clothing brand, but in the present circumstances or even in 2015, absolutely not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg Roxiena is that woman who sent her that bs self help book Manifest, any opportunity to try and flog it again. That book doesn’t seem to be working though, she’s not maniforking much lately except a pity party on SM. She needs to tell her to check her privilege instead, stop whining and take responsibility, cos it’s shows a huge lack of gratitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Niomi is acting like she's Malala Yousafzai or something. In Style should have given her an award for creating a fake, fabricated lifestyle that even Niomi herself is constantly trying to escape. Maybe a Twilight Zone award lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if I’ve missed this and it’s been pointed out already but what’s the situation with her mums restaurant?

I’ve heard rumours and can see on companies house it’s in liquidation with accounts overdue

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.