Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Thermomix video. Agree with everyone it's awful. She looks like she has travelled back 20 years doing a QVC segment, but has also bizarrely aged by 15 years. And her salespitch is so flat, how could she be so tit at this job that she's been doing for 10 years! Oh I forgot, she has no personality nor charisma. Also I don't need to be shown how to make a smoothie in a freaking Thermomix, show me something better please :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm currently making some roasted chickpeas.. NOT Niomi's recipe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I lurk this thread and never post - but I needed to post about this. fleurdeforce has announced on her Instagram that she is pregnant after struggling to conceive her second child. A lot of female influencers have congratulated Fleur on her positive news. But (unless I've missed it) Niomi isn't there in the comments congratulating Fleur - you know being a woman who supports other women and spreading positivity. I'm pretty sure Fleur has promoted Sh*** Skin in the past too.

Reactions: 16
I just watched the 3 first minutes of her video. Not only does she look even more awful than usual, but what a phoney. It’s like somebody has forced her to do that video. She seems indifferent and empty.
It looks like she didn't even want to do it but then it's an #ad so she's probably accepting £20k for it, she has to deliver something!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A lame attempt at a thread title 😂
Niomi Smart #39 Everyone has a house, a husband and a baby while I have a shed, a thermomix and a Forky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol after 10 years on Youtube she still doesn't know how anything works.. and food wise she says these recipes are also great because you can "make them ahead" and that they will "last her at least a few days" .., dude, days?

View attachment 1107749
Yeah and we like to keep smooshed food for days in our fridge, right? 😶😑

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry but who lights a candle when they're having breakfast, in a room full of daylight? Candles are for creating a hygge vibe, it's not just a case of 'oh I'll randomly light a candle and everything will look paaahhfect!'

View attachment 1106565

She also pre-chopped banana into super thin slices - who does that? They were probably brown by the time she'd finished filming herself drizzling the maple syrup anyway.

View attachment 1106566
Maybe it's a scented candle

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.