Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Forky is going to come to her rescue and post a story about online criticism.

I love how she posted about being a kind soul that makes everybody feel like a somebody, yet when one of the posters on here met her, she was apparently rather snobby and dismissive. Apparently, this principle doesn't apply to her.
I did wonder if he’d goaded her into posting her little rant, egged her own and got her riled up over the comments, with the aim of then “coming to her rescue”’online and posting his own version.

Reading Bradley’s ‘wow’ comment made me shudder. He reeks of a passive aggressive pig who is incapable of engaging sincerely and genuinely in any disagreement. We’ve all had boyfriends who shut you down and try to shame you if you have a differing opinion or dare to be upset by any of their actions. The boyfriend who says ‘wow’ at you with disgust as he walks away with disinterest at your hurt. I’m so very sad for Niomi, this guy is gross, she’s made such a glaring error of judgement. And the way she’s digging her heels in now, she’ll be with him out of spite for her ‘malicious followers’. She’s on a terrible path.
Agree totally, he makes my skin crawl. His only redeemable feature that I can see so far is his dog.

Reactions: 32
Also, I hate it when fanatically loyal fans tell people to just quietly unfollow and shut up “if you have nothing nice to say” - newsflash, IG is a public platform, people can and will express their opinions, especially when it’s about a person they thought they knew and liked. None of the comments she received was actually malicious - that’s such a strong word. I’m sure a lot of people did unfollow, but not before expressing their disappointment in her, which they are absolutely entitled to do.
She said « we’re all human » and yet, seems to forget that behind an Instagram account, there’s a thinking and feeling being who is more than welcome to share their opinions and values. In her realm, Niomi finds herself center stage, and her followers are only defined by heart emojis and likes.

That’s a shame she treats her followers that way, since all the freebies are being sent thanks to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t actually believe the hate comes from an anti-feminist place - she wrote the post in an entirely calculated way.

She clearly thought: 1. Picture of her as a child and 2. The sort of not-really-saying-anything-but-using-the-right-words caption which is easy for dim people to engage with, would garner sympathy. She then thought adding the lazy, feminist layer on top would put her beyond reproach.

She uses these issues for her own gain. Imagine being a sustainability influencer for over half a decade and having nothing more than 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 to comment on Venetia’s protest post. She doesn’t have the understanding to make a substantive comment, and she wouldn’t want to anyway because she doesn’t actually care.

Niomi is the sort of person who, in primary school, would watch bullying/ injustice happen and do nothing in case she got into trouble with teachers. She wouldn’t stand up for anyone or anything if it didn’t benefit her.

Edited to add a final thought: I think Joe is the sort of person who would stand up for people (granted, it’s easier to be that person when you’re as privileged as Joe, I acknowledge that) and you could see her pretending to be that way when she was with him - but it was just too easy to see through.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Has Forky deleted the comment he left on Niomi's post? I might have missed it, but I don't see it there now, and it was near the top of comments last night.

Yes, people change, but surely even Niomi isn't dumb enough to think she's changed for the better?! This 'new Niomi' is a direct response to the fact that the 'perfect' version of herself wasn't good enough for Joe. Honestly, I wish she'd wise up to this, deal with it, and dump Forky along the way. Everything about her - from her Covid behaviour, to her mass consumerism, to showing off her ass 24/7 - is so tacky right now!

I'm so glad people are still calling her out in comments. Also seems like quite a few people are not Forky fans!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I wonder how Bradley's ego is fairing with all these comments knocking him. Not well, I imagine.

Also, judging by all these comments, Niomi seems to have mostly amassed an audience which is cleverer than her, which is impressive from a commercial perspective 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What if Bradley, allergic to negative people, dumped her after the whole crisis, because he doesn’t want to deal with Niomi’s problems?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Niomi Smart, Championing the rights of female “content creators” since never

View attachment 1075269
"Taken a lot of tit" aka people have been honest about the bubble you're living in. Many of the comments on her post are incredibly kind and constructive, for her to refer to them like this just furthers the point that she's so extremely detached from reality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She is a lost cause. I believe we really witness an end of a chapter of the "smart" era. She lost long time followers with her deranged rant, she will stay with empty head minions and go into a direction of bullshitter influcencer until all of her " carreer" completely fades away.
No one gives a shish about her anymore and she is widely known now as a dumb blond. Another bland wannabe in the interwebs, what's new. If she wants to go that route I don't mind . Perhaps one day she will completely go offline and it will the best that could ever happen ...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has Forky deleted the comment he left on Niomi's post? I might have missed it, but I don't see it there now, and it was near the top of comments last night.

Yes, people change, but surely even Niomi isn't dumb enough to think she's changed for the better?! This 'new Niomi' is a direct response to the fact that the 'perfect' version of herself wasn't good enough for Joe. Honestly, I wish she'd wise up to this, deal with it, and dump Forky along the way. Everything about her - from her Covid behaviour, to her mass consumerism, to showing off her ass 24/7 - is so tacky right now!

I'm so glad people are still calling her out in comments. Also seems like quite a few people are not Forky fans!
Maybe she asked him to delete it. She didn’t want it to seem like she had to have a man fighting her corner.

Reactions: 4
Niomi Smart, Championing the rights of female “content creators” since never

View attachment 1075269
She looks so different! What a glow down.

Her life is genuinely so privileged that she considers herself to have received so much "tit" 🙄 it's like when she got overwhelmed with work and finished it in 40 mins. She lives in such a bubble, anything negative at all just doesn't compute

Reactions: 40
Maybe she asked him to delete it. She didn’t want it to seem like she had to have a man fighting her corner.
Possibly. I checked for it this morning as he was getting some pushback in the comments of his post last night (naturally he responded with a laughing emoji) and I'd wondered if anything else had happened after I logged off. Couldn't find his comment, though.

Reactions: 7
How fascinating is that? You allow yourself to lecture people, but are still incapable of applying it to yourself. Again, how about leading by example?

Good for you if you believe in Karma. I do too, but for your information, Karma hits everyone, you’re certainly not untouchable. Also, just so you know, what has been happening to you for the past year is Karma backfires.

1645352911970.png

Another good comment, because I love that her followers speak 😊

1645353249323.png

Reactions: 31
Actually, Forky's comment is still there. Strange, as I couldn't find it at all earlier and now it's right up near the top of comments again. His lame comment has 161 likes. Ugh! Why are people encouraging this idiot?

Reactions: 15
Actually, Forky's comment is still there. Strange, as I couldn't find it at all earlier and now it's right up near the top of comments again. His lame comment has 161 likes. Ugh! Why are people encouraging this idiot?
Niomi’s good soldiers.

1645354442977.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope she reads all the comments calling out her bullshit post, because to my surprise there were quite a few. Even long time followers are disappointed and can’t connect to her and her content anymore. She thinks she’s entitled to constant praise, no matter what she does. Sorry Niomi, that’s not how this works.

Also, I hate it when fanatically loyal fans tell people to just quietly unfollow and shut up “if you have nothing nice to say” - newsflash, IG is a public platform, people can and will express their opinions, especially when it’s about a person they thought they knew and liked. None of the comments she received was actually malicious - that’s such a strong word. I’m sure a lot of people did unfollow, but not before expressing their disappointment in her, which they are absolutely entitled to do.
and does she really want everyone to unfollow and lose her career rather than them giving her a chance to take their feedback on-board and change?

Reactions: 11
I can’t with this girl, I really can’t. She goes on about the abuse she’s received online. As an NHS worker who has worked tirelessly through the past two and a half years of the pandemic with no holidays and also been on the end of countless verbal abuse from upset vulnerable patients who have had their appointments/treatment delayed or cancelled, thanks to Covid, to say it has been hard is an understatement. My partner lost his job and we had bills to pay compared to Princess Niomi who has to barely lift a finger thanks to her lifestyle of endless PR stay holidays and free gifts. How dare she thinks she’s had it hard? She is so out of touch with reality, her head is more up her own bottom than the thin strip of fabric on her #gifted bikini bottoms! Get in the real world Niomi! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.