Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone, I realy missed you and this thread. been super busy for months but I coudn't resist checking on our princess and all I really have to say is WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K
It's actualy very sad to witness someone who's about to turn 30 that his personality is just absorbing his partner's she was the male version marcus, joe and now this manchild that she's with
the other sad thing is that she will never see what we're seeing she thinks that she's this perfect woman and the whole world is jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I randomly just came across this PR trip she did with Dior a couple of years ago. She and a couple of other influencers went to Iceland and were gifted bags, yet when she went to the restaurant during the trip she requested a PB meal. The irony of it all. I very much doubt that leather bag was vegan. It just proves she's only PB / vegan when it suits her but is certainly willing to bend her values for luxury goods. No sense.

Jeeezus I clicked on the Iceland video just for the shits&giggles and only a few minutes in she is trying to tell us what the capital of Iceland is, which she'd apparently never heard of before 😂: " So I'm in the main city....the capitaly city of Iceland...Reyyy-kavick? :unsure:" anyway here's my nice bag from Dioooor 😍🙃....

Btw, she blocked me on insta a long time ago so thanks for all the screenshots of her recent stories, it's like watching an epic downfall unravel! Keep em coming!

Can't even imagine she will be able to upkeep this lousy lifesyle of hers that she's used to when she keeps behaving like that, keeps losing followers --> all her 'kind and generous' sponsors like Jaguar (ughh) and others will stop gifting her stuff, sooner or later, looks and youth will pass too, and guess what Nimbimble, a bitter 35, 38-year old former influencer is not exactly inspirational... there are always more young, pretty girls ready to take your place... unless she focuses on some actual, substantial cause that she will be able to continue on as a career, it's not looking that great for her, honestly... and I don't even think of careers in an outdated, old-school kind of way, like going to an office job, 9-5 etc. Right now the possibilities are endless thanks to the globalized world and of course there are millions of people working hard, productively and efficiently from home. You just have to focus on something and commit to it.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she really is that thin-skinned that she can't handle any level of constructive criticism, or if she's hurt by these criticisms because on some level she knows they're true.
She knows they're true, she feels exposed and doesn't like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jeeezus I clicked on the Iceland video just for the shits&giggles and only a few minutes in she is trying to tell us what the capital of Iceland is, which she'd apparently never heard of before 😂: " So I'm in the main city....the capitaly city of Iceland...Reyyy-kavick? :unsure:" anyway here's my nice bag from Dioooor 😍🙃....
I know right?! I was absolutely floored when I saw that bit. She's never heard of Reykjavík, really? How she made into law school is to wonder.

Maybe now she can officially say her Saturn Return has started because your Saturn Return is supposed to be uncomfortable, challenging and make you shed some skin in order to finally move into "adulthood". She can now go on Caggie's podcast and discuss it lol.

Part of me thinks she posted this whole "everyone is so mean to me" post to attract attention for her own personal validation because she's feeling insecure. If she'd posted it and remained quiet for a few days afterwards, maybe I would have given her the benefit of the doubt about her hurting over these negative comments. However, she didn't even wait 24 hours before posting the infamous "thank you all for your support" message. She literally posted it the next morning. She's just looking for attention is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven't seen any comments that would count as 'abuse'. Joe did well to get away from all of this. Love how the minute he leaves people just cba with her shiity content anymore.

Braaaad is a hindrance but they're pahfect for each other. He clearly loves a bit of (self created) drama!

Reactions: 31
I know right?! I was absolutely floored when I saw that bit. She's never heard of Reykjavík, really? How she made into law school is to wonder.

Maybe now she can officially say her Saturn Return has started because your Saturn Return is supposed to be uncomfortable, challenging and make you shed some skin in order to finally move into "adulthood". She can now go on Caggie's podcast and discuss it lol.

Part of me thinks she posted this whole "everyone is so mean to me" post to attract attention for her own personal validation because she's feeling insecure. If she'd posted it and remained quiet for a few days afterwards, maybe I would have given her the benefit of the doubt about her hurting over these negative comments. However, she didn't even wait 24 hours before posting the infamous "thank you all for your support" message. She literally posted it the next morning. She's just looking for attention is all.
She didn’t go to ‘law school’. She did an LLB degree at UWE.

Reactions: 26

Maybe now she can officially say her Saturn Return has started because you Saturn Return is supposed to be uncomfortable, challenging and make you shed some skin in order to finally moved into "adulthood". She can now go on Caggie's podcast and discuss it lol.

Part of me thinks she posted this whole "everyone is to mean to me" post to attract attention for her own personal validation because she's feeling insecure. If she'd posted it and remained quiet for a few days afterwards, maybe I would have given her the benefit of the doubt about her hurting over these negative comments. However, she didn't even wait 24 hours before posting the infamous "thank you all for your support" message. She literally posted it the next morning. She's just looking for attention is all.

Also, I remember listening to that "Saturn Return" Podcast and it made me feel really uncomfortable, I don't know why... I thought it was absolutely absurd to blame EVERYTHING really bad that happened to you on sth like that, and I'm usually not totally against astrology and such. (Like, when you meet a Leo irl, you will KNOW it's a Leo right? :LOL:). But that Saturn Return bullshit, talking about how the planets brought her big break up about, while the whole world was in the middle of fighting an ACTUAL DEADLY VIRUS and there are people spreading pseudo-facts about it all, that was too much to take, as all she does and says lately :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
i agree with niomi she is the most humble and down to earth person, she is allowed to delay her diet it is her life. i do not get why all of you are disagreeing with her. woman should stand side and side and support each other. and forky is right a womans best investment is a man as he is a gorgous and loving and caring man and niomi coudnt do better. her getting lost in a forest was a life changing moment and them getting htrough it proved they can get through anything.

i am cringing and crying after writing that, how do her fans write stuff like this and believe it when the truth is literally the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What a shocker that an influencer.... oops, sorry, I meant content creator of course, who caters to a female audience and whose following are mostly women gets comments by almost only women. The negative comments AND the positive ones are mostly by women. Or as her charming Forky calls them, "females".
Niomi doesn't realize that most men aren't interested in her enough to criticize her. They just jerk off to her bikini photos. But, of course, she needs to bash the women who have been getting her bills paid for years.

IG can request providing an ID before validating your account (I believe Facebook has this protocol in place already), but as far as "joining the Internet" goes, it's almost impossible to regulate with the existence of public Wifi, VPNs and other various technicalities. Your broadband provider sure requests your ID when setting up your contract.
Imagine if these platforms also held you accountable for surreptitious advertising, incongruent values, filtering / photoshopping, misleading captions, and all the shady tit that makes up an influencer's day. Imagine government officials showing up on Niomi's doorstep for yet another undisclosed ad, instead of her receiving just a gentle reprimand with no consequences. Niomi's main values, and the foundation of her life, are double standards. She really believes that the rules that apply to others do not apply to her. And I agree with the many comments that said, she has never been supportive or kind. She's disgusting at this point, utterly disgusting. All the skinny fat and Dior bags can't conceal the turd she is.

I don't even feel that he truly cares about her, he's enamored with her booty and her followers... any Nims criticism is a dig at his accomplishment of finally being with her so that he can get up on another step of some narcissistic ladder he's on. It's all an ego trip. How dare people critique his current catch lol, it's a dig at him! He calls her a machine all the time, not a kindred soul he bonds with..... He's a personal trainer that can't string a sentence together and his advice sounds like a drunk text send at 3am, he's not Gandhi, Jesus or Mozart, he's not changing the world. He's a parasite with a big mouth and sadly really bad influence on her.
Exactly. All those "praises," she's a machine, she's good at hiking, she held out well during our ordeal in the forest, show that he has a very low opinion of women and doesn't expect much of them. He's a condescending piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
i agree with niomi she is the most humble and down to earth person, she is allowed to delay her diet it is her life. i do not get why all of you are disagreeing with her. woman should stand side and side and support each other. and forky is right a womans best investment is a man as he is a gorgous and loving and caring man and niomi coudnt do better. her getting lost in a forest was a life changing moment and them getting htrough it proved they can get through anything.

i am cringing and crying after writing that, how do her fans write stuff like this and believe it when the truth is literally the opposite.
You had me in the first half not gonna lie 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I agree her smug face says it all. I don’t like bringing people down but she has to listen to what people are saying there’s too many to ignore. In the same thought though you can’t enlighten an unenlightened person. She’s going to have to learn certain lessons eventually but she’s obviously not ready yet. If you keep ignoring the universe it will eventually make you listen in a way you can’t ignore.
It’s weird i really thought India would have been the making of her and opened her eyes abit it’s a shame it didn’t work out we might have had a whole different numnuts

Reactions: 19
Wow this thread moves fast! 🔥

I'm not as articulate as you lovely people so all I will say is... GIRL BYEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope she followed this women supporting other women trend when Joe got with Anna and she posted them on the back of a motorcycle together. I hope she just said to her friends "Nah, she seems lovely and super pretty! It's not her fault, she's just a single woman who likes Joe! No problem with them being together!"

Somehow I highly doubt this was the case. Niomi is the worst type of person I've ever came across on instagram. Sure, there are people out there who perform activism and probably post all those political quotes constantly just to look good, but Niomi NEVER DOES. Everything in her life is to benefit herself. She clearly thinks she's something special now she's with this new gross dude and thinks she can fight back against the haters and become a STRONG women because Joe only BROUGHT HER DOWN.

Looing back it's so obvious Joe was probably someone who fairly criticized her and was a normal working guy who didn't want to brush up her ego twenty four seven. She took this as him being a jerk and the person she's turned into after that break up is actually ridiculous. The arrogance and narcissism creeping out of her because for once in her life, she got rejected by someone. It's supposed to make you humble and nice, and it's turned her into someone who's so far up their own arse they can't see what they even look like anymore. I knew this was the case when Joe didn't speak on their break up at all and just did his own thing, with Niomi screaming from every podcast and video about how hurt she was. Look... this was all manipulation. It's so obvious. She knew she was a horrible person in that relationship, she knew she made Joe feel like rubbish. She had to turn the breakup around in her favour and make fans believe he was a bad person. I honestly am glad she is showing her true colours on social media more, because I want everyone to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember when she made a a jibe at her “unhappily married” female friends trying to give her love advice? #supportwomen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh I love this thread! I do believe it is my favorite on the internet because all of you ladies offer such insightful and funny things to read about our tragic princess 🥰

Every time Niomi retreats to her family it’s when she’s hiding.

It’s so very much like “oh things are getting rough in the real world best rush home to my soft, cushiony bubble!”

Shes never going to change. She’s never going to face her issues. She’s never going to grow. Good on Joe for getting away!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
God I bet Joe has some tales to tell about her behind the scenes. I bet Fredward saw her for what she really is immediately, siblings can always tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think she tends to retreat to her family because she knows they will give her positive validation and inflate her ego. Nothing wrong with retreating to your family, but in her case, her family will not tell her she's changed since she started dating Bradley because they seem very "nouveau riche" too and care a lot of about appearances, so they probably see nothing wrong with her behavior.

I completely agree with @meowmeowmeow3030!! it's a pity India didn't work out for her because I'm sure she would have turned out differently. Then again, even if COVID never existed, the relationship could have easily broken down over her wanting to return to her London bubble and Joe wanting to stay in India to fulfil his ambitions. I honestly think Joe had a lucky escape because I can't imagine the amount of pressure he would have had to deal with alone with her in India with no support system around him.

She says she doesn't like to be branded as an "influencer" but unless she has a hidden job, she is an influencer. She promotes companies / products in exchange for freebies - that is the job of an "influencer". She thinks the job of "influencer" is beneath her because she's such a well-rounded individual with her Smart Skin brand and role as an "ambassador" of Women for Women, but the reality is that she does more promotion for other brands than these two endeavours combined. She has zero self-awareness.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.