Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually people come to tattle and it opens their eyes to SM & YTrs and what a con they are (It did with me) and how much they edit their photos, their undisclosed ads, excessive freebies, privilege and how much they lie. And what a fake persona they present online, when they’re far from that in person, as people can report when they meet them. Some people just get angry when their beliefs are challenged, like people who believe in psychics when they’re exposed as con artists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I dont understand why that person has been on tattle....looking at niomis thread as she found it 'funny' (which to me means that she didn't like niomi or why look at her thread) and has now gone crawling back over there? I do remember the word being used, but I also remember the person who said it was asked not to use language like that by a few different people....so im not sure why that has made someone love niomi again?

Reactions: 26
I hate the fact she always finds a way to draw attention by playing different roles which none of them actually suits her.

Now what? She speaks up as a representative of some sorority? She becomes an activist for women’s rights?

How about her thinking twice before acting the way she does or before posting such bullshit? She’s a f*cking hypocrite! How not to despise her?

A reminder that humans are good people. 🤦🏻‍♀️OK thank you, that helps…

1645381791877.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I was just looking through her comments section and saw this mention of Tattle on there - does anyone remember this person commenting?
… I’m kind of annoyed at the slander lol
How ironic that she writes, they block you if you slightly disagree with them, when it's actually Niomi who has blocked so many of her (friendly) critics. I guess Sarah Roberts was having fun on Tattle until she felt excluded by the community. Sorry! Lots of Tattlers even agreed with the person saying the word in question was not okay. Now she's slagging off the people she used to associate with. She has changed camps but is doing more of the same. She's a hypocrite, just like Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s now fully committed to being a conceited cow. What a slap in the face for followers who are just sharing genuine feedback. I have zero sympathy for her left & sincerely looking forward to seeing Joe’s next engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I dont understand why that person has been on tattle....looking at niomis thread as she found it 'funny' (which to me means that she didn't like niomi or why look at her thread) and has now gone crawling back over there? I do remember the word being used, but I also remember the person who said it was asked not to use language like that by a few different people....so im not sure why that has made someone love niomi again?
It sounds to me like they got banned from the site and are pissed about it - so now they just hate Tattle!

Bet they are still reading here, though!

Reactions: 24
Meanwhile little old innocent me didn't even know you could get banned from Tattle 🤭

Also, at this point I wonder what her family thinks when she comes over for a visit because she only sees them when she wants an escape or has nowhere else to go. Like "what happened THIS time" because you know that when this sis comes home moaning will be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It sounds to me like they got banned from the site and are pissed about it - so now they just hate Tattle!

Bet they are still reading here, though!
Well she must have been on other threads also trying to police them and causing arguments for her to get banned, it’s unusual for someone to get banned. I think she’s exaggerating and just flounced off.

Reactions: 14
Trolls get banned from tattle all the time, if someone comes to disrupt and ignore warnings they're booted. Trying to disrupt an online community is the dictionary definition of trolling, not people commenting on public figures.

People sign up all the time to be some morality police and defend influencers, in the bin they go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Well the poor thing can always go from her mother’s luxury house in the countryside, to granny facelift’s luxury house in Florida, for yet another free weeks holiday in the sun to get over all the comments about her free Mauritius trip. Then hopefully she can keep going until her birthday trip in May to Bali with her fuckbuddy. What a trooper she is, it’s being so cheerful that keeps her going 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I was just looking through her comments section and saw this mention of Tattle on there - does anyone remember this person commenting?
… I’m kind of annoyed at the slander lol
Ahaha, that's such a strange comment, the person is basically saying please don't go on that site, here's the name and this is what someone said lol!! She should have just send her an invite to create an account. It almost sounds as if they want Niomi to come here and read our comments. Eh whatever.

When Niomi says that she's been getting tit for years, she means free gifted stuff surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Perhaps that minion is the same psychopath who went to Joe's Instagram insulting him under the photo he posted with his niece to the point he needed to disable the comments section.
Nimbecile is the one being malicious educating malicious followers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That ex-Tattler obviously wants Niomi to come for Tattle next. I'm sure she'd love it here--we think about Joe almost as much as she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't understand what people don't like about Tattle. I understand for influencers it's not the best place as we joke around a lot, too, but from what I always see and read here and on different threads as well is a lot of people with good hearts, who try to educate each other, to hold people accountable in the best way possible. I also often see a lot of heartfelt, real, raw and open comments, also when people are envious or jealous and openly admit to this. People gloss over a lot of the actual conversations happening here and just see a bunch of people "talking crap" about their faves, but, in my opinion, that's not the reality of this forum. At least not the threads that I visit. Of course there are some rotten apples, but that's something you get anywhere. We are able to debate and have actual conversations.
I think a lot of people are here are smart, educated, willing to listen, share, explore, open up and to be considerate and mindful.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't understand what people don't like about Tattle. I understand for influencers it's not the best place as we joke around a lot, too, but from what I always see and read here and on different threads as well is a lot of people with good hearts, who try to educate each other, to hold people accountable in the best way possible. I also often see a lot of heartfelt, real, raw and open comments, also when people are envious or jealous and openly admit to this. People gloss over a lot of the actual conversations happening here and just see a bunch of people "talking crap" about their faves, but, in my opinion, that's not the reality of this forum. At least not the threads that I visit. Of course there are some rotten apples, but that's something you get anywhere. We are able to debate and have actual conversations.
I think a lot of people are here are smart, educated, willing to listen, share, explore, open up and to be considerate and mindful.
Very true! People are mistaken by saying tattlers are talking crap when in fact, they tell the truth about influencers. Over conversations, we come to understand how fake or hypocrite some influencers can be, how they can be wrong or how they behave inappropriately. Obviously, for the sake of social media, they tend to embroider almost everything when in fact, we all know that their first priority is money. And just like Niomi, lots of people don’t like to be called out.

1645386964496.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.