Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for a « thank you for the hundreds of thousands of messages of support I received. It’s so overwhelming to have such a great community, but hey, you love me and I deserve the best. » kind of story tomorrow.

1645302310406.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Get ready for a « thank you for the hundreds of thousands of messages of support I received. It’s so overwhelming to have such a great community, but hey, you love me and I deserve the best. » kind of story tomorrow.

View attachment 1074331
It will be that way 100%. Playing the victim is her only hobby these days. MEE MEEE MEEEEE . Me this, me and the quote.
It will be followed by showing off all her of crystals and rings that helped her survive that difficult "traumatic" time.
Perhaps use this "magic" to... I don't know stopping the climate disaster especially now of the cataclysm we are witnessing and EU to be on edge of war ??
What a egoistic twit. Only she can spend the entire weekend only thinking about herself. Drama queen of century.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It will be that way 100%. Playing the victim is her only hobby these days. MEE MEEE MEEEEE . Me this, me and the quote.
It will be followed by showing off all her of crystals and rings that helped her survive that difficult "traumatic" time.
Perhaps use this "magic" to... I don't know stopping the climate disaster especially now of the cataclysm we are witnessing and EU to be on edge of war ??
What a egoistic twit. Only she can spend the entire weekend only thinking about herself. Drama queen of century.
Also, let’s see if any other influencer will repost as support, like they tend to do. Really doubt it, but I’ll keep an eye on it.

Reactions: 9
just caught up on the last thread and wow i didn't expect to get as frustrated by niomi as i did this time lol. i haven't re-read what i've written below so if it sounds off/rambly/totally wrong, feel free to reach out and teach me!

without trying to sound holier-than-thou or preachy, i cannot stand the surface-level liberal feminist rhetoric that many affluent, white influencers such as niomi attempt to shield their wrongdoings with. 99% of the time, their actions feed straight into the capitalist, patriarchal system and neglect to make any meaningful change to a society that systemically upholds white supremacy and misogyny. as we know, niomi's 'career' fuels the exploitation of countless women via fast fashion, etc., as well as through her inability to use her platform as a way to draw attention towards important social issues. she's happy to use women of colour for her smartskin campaign, capitalising on their image but refusing to amplify their voices through being her so-called 'smart skin muses'. it's all about what they can do for her, not what she can do for them.

it is only when women like niomi feel personally offended or annoyed by (mostly valid) backlash that they arm themselves with their one inequality (being a woman) and conveniently fail to acknowledge their countless social and economic privileges. i am not discounting the negative experiences that are universal to all women but she cannot see past this and realise that others have it far worse than her. moreover, (and some of you might disagree with this) i loathe the idea that all women MUST support ALL women no matter what. to me, it feels that i have to erase someone's identity bar the fact that they are a woman. we exist beyond this signifier; we are multi-faceted and are people, not caricatures. in my opinion, to practice feminism is to a) view all people's experiences through an intersectional lens, b) recognise the overlapping relationships between numerous identities, social/political structures and struggles, and c) actively dismantle oppressive systems that continually harm the most vulnerable in our societies. on the path to liberation, we can at least hold each other accountable, no?

niomi, do better and understand that not every woman has to agree with you purely because you are also a woman. consider the fact that your ignorance is both tone-deaf and dangerous. quit victimising yourself and see the bigger picture beyond the ones you post on your instagram. you could have a far better influence if you really tried. oh wait, sorry... #notaninfluencer :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 111
I wonder if Forky is going to come to her rescue and post a story about online criticism.

I love how she posted about being a kind soul that makes everybody feel like a somebody, yet when one of the posters on here met her, she was apparently rather snobby and dismissive. Apparently, this principle doesn't apply to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
"kind soul that makes everybody feel like a somebody"...Mauritius hotel staff left the chat....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I wonder if Forky is going to come to her rescue and post a story about online criticism.
Yes, right after his comment under Niomi’s post, he did post a story about… Oh wait! Actually, no, he doesn’t give a duck.

He tried to support her, but was quickly put in his place and the only answer he had was « wow » 🤦🏻‍♀️

1645306064618.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck this women supporting women, I’m not supporting someone for the sheer fact they share the same sexual organs as me, it’s bullshit and reductive. It doesn’t help women by reducing us to not being worthy of criticism or improvement. If you’ve done something stupid that enough people are complaining about the same thing, own it, improve on it and move on. She and other influencers can’t see that most of the people calling them out are just wanting them to improve and better themselves, that’s what women supporting women really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
She has no personality of her own, or originality, all she can do is copy others.

First she copied Marcus and the Brit lot and got into YT.

Then she copied the growing trend in London of going PB to lose weight.

Then she copied Venetia, by pretending to care about sustainability.

Then she pretended to be the pahfect wifey for wealthy Joe cos being such a snob she wanted his status and royal connections.

Now she’s using Forky to make Joe jealous and copies him by flashing her arse, eating meat and dairy, wearing leather, becoming body obsessed and being selfish and irresponsible.

Shes also trying to look sexy, carefree and fun, by copying Anna, Joe’s gf, when she’s actually the opposite, a stuck up, snobby, neurotic, worrisome, poker up the arse type, who’s desperate to get a man to marry her.

She has no idea who she is and just merges herself into her current bf or new best friend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
She has no personality of her own, no originality, all she can do is copy others.

First she copied Marcus and the Brit lot and got into YT.

Then she copied the growing trend in London of going PB to lose weight.

Then she copied Venetia, by pretending to care about sustainability.

Then she pretended to be the pahfect wifey for wealthy Joe cos being such a snob she wanted his status and royal connections.

Now she’s using Forky to make Joe jealous and copies him by flashing her arse, eating meat and dairy, wearing leather, becoming body obsessed and being selfish and irresponsible.

Shes also trying to look sexy, carefree and fun, by copying Anna, Joe’s gf, when she’s actually the opposite, a stuck up, snobby, neurotic, worrisome, poker up the arse type, who’s desperate to get a man to marry her.

She has no idea who she is and just merges herself into whoever is her current bf or new best friend.
So so true. All this feminism women supporting women stuff she's copied from social media too, just regurgitating words. I can guarantee that she doesn't have a clue about feminism if you ask her about it.

Reactions: 29
First time poster, long time lurker.
Why is everyone kissing Niomi's ass in the lastest post? And everyone saying she works hard? These days she doesn't seem to do anything besides walk around London aimlessly and go on free gifted holidays?

Reactions: 47
What a shocker that an influencer.... oops, sorry, I meant content creator of course, who caters to a female audience and whose following are mostly women gets comments by almost only women. The negative comments AND the positive ones are mostly by women. Or as her charming Forky calls them, "females".

• Haha
Reactions: 48
525A8579-3141-4A5F-B4F3-7A18485A81F9.jpeg

Omg imagine the government having to watch Niomis posts :ROFLMAO: this can’t be serious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Thank you for the thread! :)

So far Niomi has spend more time whining and defending herself than she has ever done for all the women ambassador things she's part of. I have never seen her fight this hard for anyone but her own right to gifted trips, showing her butt and having Trump supporter Forky go off on women for having opinions. As a woman I feel that my rights are being taken away when I'm told to support women or else I'm a problem. Choice is freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
There’s one thing I will never, ever understand in this world, and that’s the people who leap to the defence of celebs or influencers in comment sections. Do they think they’ll see the comments and invite them to hang out or something? I think it’s the saddest thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I randomly just came across this PR trip she did with Dior a couple of years ago. She and a couple of other influencers went to Iceland and were gifted bags, yet when she went to the restaurant during the trip she requested a PB meal. The irony of it all. I very much doubt that leather bag was vegan. It just proves she's only PB / vegan when it suits her but is certainly willing to bend her values for luxury goods. No sense.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Wow, what a bunch of humanitarians lol, there's so much pain and poverty in the world but these jackals sit here and cackle about it...Honestly you can't say anything online nowadays without Niomi stans shitting all over your comment. There, fixed it...

1645311800233.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Reading Bradley’s ‘wow’ comment made me shudder. He reeks of a passive aggressive pig who is incapable of engaging sincerely and genuinely in any disagreement. We’ve all had boyfriends who shut you down and try to shame you if you have a differing opinion or dare to be upset by any of their actions. The boyfriend who says ‘wow’ at you with disgust as he walks away with disinterest at your hurt. I’m so very sad for Niomi, this guy is gross, she’s made such a glaring error of judgement. And the way she’s digging her heels in now, she’ll be with him out of spite for her ‘malicious followers’. She’s on a terrible path.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.