New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to. I'm pretty sure she has brought a tit load of followers because last time I looked she had like 3k and her posts only get like 60 likes. She was too fake looking for me.

Edit. Just had a look haha, some of her posts do have lots of likes I stand corrected.
This is something I’ve been thinking about too, like nicole (the slightly trashy PT with the hip dysphasia 😂) has about 10k followers but her posts literally get only 20-30 likes, isn’t that really strange??

Reactions: 3
Maria- I think she just used the wrong definition but went to the her doctor's emergency not hospital. My GP has a two week wait every time my daughter got sick in the last year I had to take her to my GP emergency hours (that's what they call on my GP), every time I had to wait around 2 to 3h it's actually said how we lack GPs in NZ.

Anyway...

Broodie- wow disappointing she 100% knew about the allegations every one in the industry knows. Just unfollowed her and unfollowed her podcasts too. What a shame.

5k rules- Tattle must have just update the rules up until last week it said not to talk about influencers with less than 5k followers. Now it says "No promotion of unrelated accounts. Lots of small accounts (with bought followers) insert themselves into the narrative and unless they are connected to an account it usually isn't an interest to the majority of members." I believe this is the case with the small account ASL that some people talk about here.
Totally agree about Als world or whatever her name is. I try ignore any discussion on it so I don't feed into it, but I honestly feel like it's her that brought her name into the forum. Nobody will mention her for ages then someone that doesn't post often will pop up wanting to talk about her again and a few people jump on board. She's definitely in here.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree about Als world or whatever her name is. I try ignore any discussion on it so I don't feed into it, but I honestly feel like it's her that brought her name into the forum. Nobody will mention her for ages then someone that doesn't post often will pop up wanting to talk about her again and a few people jump on board. She's definitely in here.
They are all in here . Ali and her enemy’s, Maria, SA, the bag girl- all of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is a bit off topic.. but josh James the kiwi bushman.. husband and I have followed him for years - recently rediscovered him and it seems like him and his wife have spilt? Anyone got the goss?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Lisa Fong/move it mama?
Just read her ‘bossy’ post about people having excuses to exercise, while she’s sunning herself in fkn fiji and feeling all cute because she’s relaxed 😆
And then she had the nerve to reply to people who ARE struggling to get exercise in and basically told them to unfollow her wow.
Is this what happens when you get too many followers, you turn into an asshole? I used to really like her. (Facebook 20k followers)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is a bit off topic.. but josh James the kiwi bushman.. husband and I have followed him for years - recently rediscovered him and it seems like him and his wife have spilt? Anyone got the goss?
No idea on this but my husband and sons watch him allllll the time
Anyone follow Lisa Fong/move it mama?
Just read her ‘bossy’ post about people having excuses to exercise, while she’s sunning herself in fkn fiji and feeling all cute because she’s relaxed 😆
And then she had the nerve to reply to people who ARE struggling to get exercise in and basically told them to unfollow her wow.
Is this what happens when you get too many followers, you turn into an asshole? I used to really like her. (Facebook 20k followers)
She's always been a bit off. Can't quite put my finger on it.

What makes you think they've split?

Reactions: 2
No idea on this but my husband and sons watch him allllll the time

She's always been a bit off. Can't quite put my finger on it.

What makes you think they've split?
Living in different houses, he was making reference to getting a Christmas tree for the kids at her house so then she has a tree and he can have one too. Think it’s a shame if they have split, seemed like a cool couple

I absolutely cannot stand him anymore he’s so entitled and always complaining about everything he has to actually pay for 🙄🙈
I’ve been waiting to see if they ended up with sponsored accom for their trip. He was bloody frothing over the other place that hands out the free wines though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good on Rebecca I reckon, look how much wood they’ve got, ain’t nobody got time for normal mopping that much wood when you’ve got a company gagging to give you one for free

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.