New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds terrible because of the babies involved but the pics Ali takes of babies always look like they have passed away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I had to unfollow her.... she must be loaded to come and go as she pleases. Wasn't she working for that business that she invested into that's why she moved to chch. She posted that she has rented her house out.
This sounds terrible because of the babies involved but the pics Ali takes of babies always look like they have passed away.
[/QUOTE
I get so freaked out but the milk bath photos of adults
She just popped morphine before doing a baby shoot

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow her.... she must be loaded to come and go as she pleases. Wasn't she working for that business that she invested into that's why she moved to chch. She posted that she has rented her house out.
And drives after popping a couple morphine too 🤔 I don’t know how she does it . Morphine is horrible.

You mean before shooting a baby 😂😂
Her hobby o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just popped morphine before doing a baby shoot
I wonder if her clients watch her stories. Cos I would not hire a photographer that constantly pops pills and wouldn't want her to handle my baby.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if her clients watch her stories. Cos I would not hire a photographer that constantly pops pills and wouldn't want her to handle my baby.
Neither would I!
And drinking while taking morphine - even one can as she says? I swear not long ago she said morphine doesn’t affect her driving and then recently said she couldn’t drive as had taken morphine. She needs to keep up with her lies .

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just jess gets hello fresh. duck sakes, another rich influencer that can afford food gets free hello fresh boxes when there are families starving. Boycot hello fresh! Instead of giving to influencers, give to unfortunate families.

Reactions: 20
Doubt they would since she has multiple names.

Omg that is so f*kedup. It is disturbing he has gotten away with this. Speechless!

Soooooo leaving your dogs with your Mum then?
Uhhhhh I unfollowed her Atleast a year or two ago, she is so high and mighty but when ever there’s any heat on her she just shuts ppl off. And don’t get me started on the narcissistic videos of her loving her self sick while trying to play like she’s so down to earth . She sets such an unhealthy standard to younger girls . Omg she makes my skin crawl. Not even surprised she’s left her dogs.
can’t stand the elusive posts like drops a bomb but then “wants to keep it private”
How about stfu full stop. Rant over .

Reactions: 12
Oh duck off. That's so rank! What about the taxi driver that assaulted her and she took him to court? Do we forgive him because everyone makes mistakes? 🖕🏻
That guy had two trials and convicted in neither (hung jury then not guilty). Jury didn’t belive Jj twice!

Reactions: 3
I actually said the same thing to my husband. Awful thing to think but it's exactly how she makes those beautiful little babies look 😩

Omg that is so f*kedup. It is disturbing he has gotten away with this. Speechless!

Uhhhhh I unfollowed her Atleast a year or two ago, she is so high and mighty but when ever there’s any heat on her she just shuts ppl off. And don’t get me started on the narcissistic videos of her loving her self sick while trying to play like she’s so down to earth . She sets such an unhealthy standard to younger girls . Omg she makes my skin crawl. Not even surprised she’s left her dogs.
can’t stand the elusive posts like drops a bomb but then “wants to keep it private”
How about stfu full stop. Rant over .
Agree! She wants the followers but cuts like a knife. Her new BAMBAM (Drunk) that wet the bed is a slob. Moves like a sloth and drinks out of shoes. Get ya lips on that one girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t he acquited?
I believe so. But my point still stands. JJ claims she was assaulted in a taxi by someone so if we use that quote for every 'bad' person and forgive them because "everyone makes mistakes" doesn't quite fit does it? No one should be getting assaulted nor should we claim it's ok because everyone makes mistakes! (assuming of course that she is protecting her gross ex husband, which by her public support of him, she most definitely is still supporting him as a friend) I used to really like JJ. I met her and Dom a long time ago at an event and she was really nice. Such a shame to be associated with him tbh.

Reactions: 3
Agree! She wants the followers but cuts like a knife. Her new BAMBAM (Drunk) that wet the bed is a slob. Moves like a sloth and drinks out of shoes. Get ya lips on that one girl.
who are you talking about ?

Reactions: 1
Tai Tuivasa, UFC fighter is Millie's new man. I'm a fan of his but he is definitely way too chill about how often he wets the bed when drunk 🤣
Wonder what happened with him and his baby mum. She seems to keep a low profile. And he's around traveling the world with millie, what about being a dad to your son bambam.

Reactions: 4
Wonder what happened with him and his baby mum. She seems to keep a low profile. And he's around traveling the world with millie, what about being a dad to your son bambam.
I think they have been separated for a while now. He's still close with his ex's brother so I just sort of assumed that it was a rather amicable split. Plenty of parents work overseas so I don't see anything wrong with that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.