New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seb is now just a lot of "high and mighty" posts about loving god and being so proud of moving out of the rat race to the country to free range raise and homeschool her kids, lots of crying on camera, still lots of spending spending spending, throw in a few posts about the disgusting govt. Then crying about her shaved head not growing very fast, all of their ethically, locally sourced food and a bit more spending. Boring AF but still can't look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s not happening in NZ, but imagine if SA had the bleeping gumption or wherewithal to speak out in support of women’s reproductive rights. Or honestly just any worthy cause. She was even shifty talking about getting vaccinated. She honestly has 0 principles and doesn’t seem to stand for anything

Reactions: 18
Yes think they were. And she RAVED about the brand and the fridge. #ad 🤣. I also see she’s posted about a sign in a chemist that says “look with your eyes” and saying ‘what else would you look with?’ The responses are all saying they understand and it’s a common saying ‘look with your eyes…. Not your hands’. But I doubt her youngest two would follow that rule ever 🤣
Waiting for the video full of tears about “how we are all different, we all parent how we like and she’s doing what’s right for her family, be kind, oh and if You don’t like it. Unfollow or scroll on” followed by her mental health rants
Did she even take her kids out when they were toddlers or were they left at home with their dad ?

I know it’s not happening in NZ, but imagine if SA had the bleeping gumption or wherewithal to speak out in support of women’s reproductive rights. Or honestly just any worthy cause. She was even shifty talking about getting vaccinated. She honestly has 0 principles and doesn’t seem to stand for anything
She didn’t acknowledge Matariki at all yesterday.

Reactions: 3
I
How AMAZING was Nix last night. I bloody love her. She’s a genuine influencer. I feel proud of her and her journey.
I really admire her. So genuine and real. I can’t relate to her story AT ALL in terms of addiction and her fight to overcome these but man is she an incredible woman. Have so much admiration for her and enjoy following her journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she even take her kids out when they were toddlers or were they left at home with their dad ?
Every other week someone is so ‘sick’ in thst house. Or experiencing poor mental health. Or being bullied. Or god knows what else. Never their fault for anything that ever goes wrong. And don’t dare challenge ‘their choices’ on anything. Did I also hear her say recently they were looking at having to move again as her ‘business was so successful’

Reactions: 1
Every other week someone is so ‘sick’ in thst house. Or experiencing poor mental health. Or being bullied. Or god knows what else. Never their fault for anything that ever goes wrong. And don’t dare challenge ‘their choices’ on anything. Did I also hear her say recently they were looking at having to move again as her ‘business was so successful’
Her and Maria make good friends 😂
I stopped following Sera when all her stories were done from her bed while her husband did everything for all the kids .

Had a bit of a lol at nana/Jordan’s baby item on her stories saying it’s a want item

can’t tell me they don’t read here 😅

• Haha
Obviously she's just got home from her bougee lunch, vacummed the car because it dared to leave the garage, and now sat down to read Tattle all with both eyes on Asher... and posted something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my, jess owen just posting saying that Sundays are her only day off ever.... right hun we see you nearly every day at home or out doing events or getting lashes/nails/facials , looking after your "baby" dog.. Is getting your nails done classed as work now? Your hubby seems to work alot harder than you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously she's just got home from her bougee lunch, vacummed the car because it dared to leave the garage, and now sat down to read Tattle all with both eyes on Asher... and posted something.
Don’t forget to collected 7 leaves and a handful of weeds from you massive backward🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why is Erin Simpsons baby always on a puppy pad? Poor little thing, put the poor baby on a nice soft sheet and just accept you might have to do some washing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her and Maria make good friends 😂
I stopped following Sera when all her stories were done from her bed while her husband did everything for all the kids .
Maybe another reason they fell out. Couldn’t stand the ‘illness’ competition from each other 🤣🤣

She's still having car issues
Angling for the freebie #gifted #blessed

• Haha
Had a bit of a lol at nana/Jordan’s baby item on her stories saying it’s a want item

can’t tell me they don’t read here 😅
Nana Whittaker has become soooooooo boring. Even tho she's rather young she comes across like a old lady. Yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.