New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think it's Peeni? She did two stints in hospital just awhile back? I know no business page as such but her own feed is her business I guess haha
I’m not sure her either. She rates herself too much already 🤣. Thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips , so wouldn’t need it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cracks me up that they share all these products that they have been given, act as if they’re better than us. Then share a discount code so that we can purchase? Like.. you had to be given the product to be “better”, the rest of us worked hard and actually paid for it, doesn’t that make us “better”???

Also, Erana from The Culture of Grace has recently been talking about how she is wanting to be more conscious with her spending and stop relying on her credit card/pay off her debt etc. Does anyone else remember a few years back how patronising she was when talking about how she could afford to continue paying for F45 after her free sessions? Talking about how people just need to be better with their money and just make sacrifices so they can afford to pay for gym memberships etc. That’s rich considering we now know she was stacking up the credit card debt in order to pay for it while making the rest of us look like we weren’t trying hard enough or sacrificing enough 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Justine from my balance project has been very open about wls so I don't think that's her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The stuff they’re gifted is considered income so they’re required to pay tax ( I’m pretty sure)

and when they’re given stuff and post about it they’re paid thousands for the ad - again required to pay tax cos it’s income

so they get the item + payment for putting it on their social media

another one of the threads covered it in detail go have a read

IRD will cover what counts as income to

If you’re concerned about if she’s paying, the IRD has a tip line.

We don’t usually see what Cherie consumes so it’s hard to tell

cos she mainly shows us making stuff not how much she eats 😂
Cherie consumes the food she cooks and likes food WAY too much to ever have bariatric surgery

Reactions: 8
Lol Maria, you conveniently forgot to mention your first thermie the white TM5 which was gifted.
There’s also a second one which was gifted, a white TM6.
Then when the limited edition black ones came out she obviously had to get one.
I do wonder why if you already had 2 perfectly fine gifted ones, why on earth would you BUY one just for the colour.
Must have more money than sense!
Surely old thermomom hooked her up with it as a freebie anyway seeing as they’re besties & she’s the world’s best thermie seller?
And who the duck has 2 or 3 of the bloody things!! duck me 🤷‍♀️
See she makes it sound like the list of items she paid for is a lot but when you put it against the list of everything she has been gifted it is actually quite a tiny list. This privileged witch can't even admit she's a grifter.

Reactions: 5
Also Maria we know you tell us what you're gifted you just act like it's not a big deal and that you're not gifted THAT much. How about she lists every single major appliance in her house then add that to the painted walls and double glazed windows then maybe admit to your audience that you grift way too much. You want a new fridge? Hint until they give you one. Want a new vacuum? Tv? Washer? Robot vac? Hint until you get one. Come on Maria make a COMPLETE list of what you've grifted, that would be transparent enough. And then go and admit how selfish you are for having 70% of your belongings gifted and that it's completely unattainable for the average person who's just trying to make ends meet.

Had to get the broken down car in the shot hey Maria 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also Maria we know you tell us what you're gifted you just act like it's not a big deal and that you're not gifted THAT much. How about she lists every single major appliance in her house then add that to the painted walls and double glazed windows then maybe admit to your audience that you grift way too much. You want a new fridge? Hint until they give you one. Want a new vacuum? Tv? Washer? Robot vac? Hint until you get one. Come on Maria make a COMPLETE list of what you've grifted, that would be transparent enough. And then go and admit how selfish you are for having 70% of your belongings gifted and that it's completely unattainable for the average person who's just trying to make ends meet.

Aw look we complaint Maria's kids are always staying inside and doesnt have activities. So Maria sends them outside (to the dumpyard) for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha Simone is asking what content we want to see. What about what we don’t want to see
I want to reply that i dont want to see her sweaty minge, any aimn leggings and her ducklip, but then I dont want to get blocked (LOL!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Nicely staged with the bonnet open and all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to reply that i dont want to see her sweaty minge, any aimn leggings and her ducklip, but then I dont want to get blocked (LOL!)
Same I was going to say don’t want to see constant washing baskets, gym workouts and paid ads

Yo jess thought yesterday was your only day off, how'd you get your nails done today?
We are obviously getting to her. A lot of posts are for us today. Mayb listen to what we are saying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
inFLuenCer: "Ignore the trolls. This is online bullying. I am not going to change. No one can tone police me. I dont want to see any screenshot from the forum"

Also inflUenCeR: *constantly checking this forum, some had finally shut up, some constantly live in anxiety and had to address all of our comments in their story*

Who do you think win the battle?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We are 10000000000% ruffling jess’ feathers hahahahha. Saw her billboard the other day and you can’t even see her logo properly on it because of the lightness of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.