New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo she just said her plants were dying because of bad energy in her house. Lmfao... she is as thick as pig tit

When she changed her name to this, I thought how tacky. I used to follow her when she first started, she was sweet, now it seems that the insta fame has gone to her head and she acts like a brat. Can't stand her now.
And did you see the post with mean girl Louise and weirdo Casey? So odd.

Reactions: 1
I just can’t take anymore of her….why on earth would you share a picture of your bogies hanging out your nose? Get out of bed and go have a wash🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Who so mean girl Louise??
Oh gag
That’s too much

Omg Maria HMHC going to A&E cos she didn’t want to wait for her doctors appointment which is fine if it’s an urgent issue but then saying may as well not have gone at all so frustrating and time wasting for staff
A&E is purely for urgent attention tho isn’t it? People shouldn’t be clogging up it up with stuff their GP can help with in a few days.

Reactions: 14
Hoooly duck just went and looked hahahaha
Woah….I thought her kids were really sick last week and that’s why she wasn’t posting… I love Pepper and me products but maybe don’t publicly post ya drug use for anyone to see
Surely! And how embarrassing to know your work mates will have also seen it!
…at least she’s giving her eyelashes a break from the hideous ginormous caterpillar extensions she normally has!
Don’t get me wrong I love a good eyelash extension! (gone back to my natural lashes after having them myself for 10+ years) but I hate when people go so OTT! there’s a way to do it beautifully and then there’s…
My manager would take OF pics in our gross communal toilet while she was on the clock and post them to her insta
Wow sit down love, I don’t hate anyone.
If your such a massive fan of Katie and Renee (who have both been talked about by many more tattlers than just me) why come on to a gossip forum to be offended, I’ve seen you say nasty stuff but that’s ok because you’re not fan girling over those people?! Hypocrite much?!
If your going to defend Renee’s messy house you could say the same for Simone, it’s her coping mechanism keeping a spotless house, my point was, hate is given to Rebecca but not Renee!
Your the one that was ranting about how amazing Katie is because she helps women everyday, she isn’t seeking out charity’s and giving up her time, ITS HER JOB!
She had a MASSIVE rant because a museum wouldn’t let her take her DOG in, she then continued to argue and DISRESPECT the staff and rules… she expected the rules to be bent to suit her just because her dog was in a front pack… that’s the epitome of ENTITLED.
I said Renee’s house is filthy, it is, she talks about it and shows it, and yes I find it disrespectful to the farm owners (wether they are family or not) to have a brand new house in that state the reason I bought it up, was in comparison to Rebecca getting hate for her messy house when Renee’s is worse.
Like your posts that I haven’t liked and just kept browsing maybe try and do the same… the irony.

Also, go read my post I didn’t call anyone a snob, another tattler called Katie a snob so if your going to “try” roast me atleast get your facts straight.
Can you guys take your beef elsewhere please,scroll on of you don’t like what someone else has to say it’s getting boring.

Reactions: 7
Oh gag
That’s too much

A&E is purely for urgent attention tho isn’t it? People shouldn’t be clogging up it up with stuff their GP can help with in a few days.
Yes it is! So I'm not in NZ and I realise we all have our dr's we swear by but if she was desperate enough to go to A&E and be seen by whatever dr was there then why can't she ring around and see a different gp? I bet her gp can't stand her and her neurotic behaviour. How many times have we seen her call her gp to get validation for her tit choices or just to have a chat about her "concerns"....not like the rest of us who actually have to wait for our appointments. GPS aren't busy enough they need the Maria's of the world calling them too?! 🙄

Reactions: 16
Omg Maria HMHC going to A&E cos she didn’t want to wait for her doctors appointment which is fine if it’s an urgent issue but then saying may as well not have gone at all so frustrating and time wasting for staff
3 hours isn’t even a long wait for A&E the wait at our walk in drs is longer than that. You’d think she’d know that given how sick her kids are all the time

3 hours isn’t even a long wait for A&E the wait at our walk in drs is longer than that. You’d think she’d know that given how sick her kids are all the time
It clearly must of been non urgent what a waste of the hospitals time at the this time of the year

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the video of Simones son falling off the couch and she didn't do anything about it. Just said oh well, he won't do that again..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her gp clearly thinks this issue isn’t urgent which is why they won’t see her for 1-2 weeks.
Instead of just waiting go and clog up the urgent care system because you MUST be seen today 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can’t stand the entitlement of people who think they deserve instant healthcare for any and every issue. She doesn’t work, she could have got on the cancellation list and got an appointment before a week or two.

Reactions: 19
I wondered why Maria was all dressed up this morning of coarse weekly outing to the Dr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh gag
That’s too much

Yep it's literally ACCIDENT and EMERGENCY. If it was either of those then she shouldn't be flapping about it on Instagram she should be calling 111.

Reactions: 8
Thoughts on Laura McGoldrick? I did find her Amazon post last week a bit off the mark. Adding $250 jackets to her cart and then showing several of them arriving at her doorstep! How many of us have the luxury of purchasing several $250 jackets?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes it is! So I'm not in NZ and I realise we all have our dr's we swear by but if she was desperate enough to go to A&E and be seen by whatever dr was there then why can't she ring around and see a different gp? I bet her gp can't stand her and her neurotic behaviour. How many times have we seen her call her gp to get validation for her tit choices or just to have a chat about her "concerns"....not like the rest of us who actually have to wait for our appointments. GPS aren't busy enough they need the Maria's of the world calling them too?! 🙄
imagine also being able to afford to go to the GP “just to chat” so often - that tit is expensive and most of us don’t go unless we’re getting our $50 worth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When did he fall off the couch
Sorry, my apologies, not the couch, off a playground ramp going up to his ball pit, He flipped off, but he didnt cry. Then she said "maybe you should go down backwards, like we have talked about". Like a baby can understand that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like Maria, I think she she’s ok but sometimes makes questionable decisions. All in all tho, I have no negative feelings towards her. A little boring I’d say but i am boring too 🤣

as a comparison I watched lottie stories today she was at home with her son. But wasnt as boring. It was more like conversing with a friend which I like.
On that topic, who else was interesting today? I have the night to myself and I like to mindlessly watch stories while I Netflix LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thoughts on Laura McGoldrick? I did find her Amazon post last week a bit off the mark. Adding $250 jackets to her cart and then showing several of them arriving at her doorstep! How many of us have the luxury of purchasing several $250 jackets?!
I read your user name wrong I thought it was Simone Precum!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.