Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Recap
Renee from stuff Renee says and her house being messy like Rebecca’s, One tattler thinking it’s disrespectful??? Renee clearly has tons on her plate so messy house shaming is just stupid.

Ali from Al’s world only have 1500 followers but also brings some good tattles soooo I vote keep. I am always very surprised how many bookings she seems to have for her photography.

Same Renee hater also hates Katie and throws around the word “entitled” and snob a lot and I just really want to know entitled to what? They clearly rich af but my friends hubby whose a tradie did some work an their house when they just moved in when some stuff was still getting built at her house and apparently she made them all fresh muffins and coffee and in general she seems the opposite of entitled and really nice?
Boujee Jess and her lingerie baking. Also what is with the constant overuse of “boujee” and boss bitch it’s so weird.
Lisa Hays quit the gram but came back almost immediately lmao
So your offended someone called out actual problematic entitled behaviour because they made you’re friend a muffin?
You’re mocking people, how do you know they haven’t made muffins for people? Fuck.
Tattle isn’t for people like you.

Recap
Renee from stuff Renee says and her house being messy like Rebecca’s, One tattler thinking it’s disrespectful??? Renee clearly has tons on her plate so messy house shaming is just stupid.

Ali from Al’s world only have 1500 followers but also brings some good tattles soooo I vote keep. I am always very surprised how many bookings she seems to have for her photography.

Same Renee hater also hates Katie and throws around the word “entitled” and snob a lot and I just really want to know entitled to what? They clearly rich af but my friends hubby whose a tradie did some work an their house when they just moved in when some stuff was still getting built at her house and apparently she made them all fresh muffins and coffee and in general she seems the opposite of entitled and really nice?
Boujee Jess and her lingerie baking. Also what is with the constant overuse of “boujee” and boss bitch it’s so weird.
Lisa Hays quit the gram but came back almost immediately lmao
And I’m a lurker, I don’t post often but ffs are you listening to yourself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Jess says in her video balling on a budget real meaning of boujee.. no jess that isn't the definition of boujee I suggest you look it up seen you keep changing what you think boujee means.
Also why advertise when your only open 2 days a week 🤣
Also saying your a ceo of a major empire... again look up what empire is..empire isn't one small shop in west auckland only open 2wice a week

• Haha
Reactions: 17

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Chantal Cuthers. Her content is really good. Her recent post essentially says it's dangerous to compare yourself to influencers who show a before photo of a perfectly prepared super nutritious meal with foods you might not often see a baby eat, then an after photo of a totally clean bowl. We don't know if the photo is staged, if the influencer has scraped uneaten food off, or if the child was happy and willing to eat it. Posts like this can lead others to feel a sense of competition, or feel bad that their child isn't such a good eater.
Wow spot on! There’ll be a few posts with unfinished childrens meals from influenzas kids over the next few days 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Influenzasrule

Talking of tone deafness - it's the free heaters and power that are making me shake my head at the moment, I mean free everything except fuel I guess. But seriously, they are all so out of touch with their immense privilege and then the freebies on top is gross but right now it's just WAY more gross. Look at my free food, free heater, free electricity, free gym membership, free nutritionist AND please go spend lots of money on gym gear using my code and help support my family FFS!!!

It’s 8:04am and Maria hasn’t shown us the sunrise and kids lunch boxes + 10344 memes this morning? Hope her and all her gifted things are ok?? Assuming the kids are home with sore something? A lil type of cough? 🙈

• Haha

Simone15

VIP Member
Thoughts on Laura McGoldrick? I did find her Amazon post last week a bit off the mark. Adding $250 jackets to her cart and then showing several of them arriving at her doorstep! How many of us have the luxury of purchasing several $250 jackets?!
I read your user name wrong I thought it was Simone Precum!

• Haha
The reason the petrol prices are so high is because of the sanctions imposed on Russia, for a war which is still going and getting worse by the day. Yet these influencers, who live peaceful, wealthy lives with safe and happy children must make it about them because wahhh my tank costs so much to fill 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Oh gag
That’s too much

A&E is purely for urgent attention tho isn’t it? People shouldn’t be clogging up it up with stuff their GP can help with in a few days.
Yes it is! So I'm not in NZ and I realise we all have our dr's we swear by but if she was desperate enough to go to A&E and be seen by whatever dr was there then why can't she ring around and see a different gp? I bet her gp can't stand her and her neurotic behaviour. How many times have we seen her call her gp to get validation for her shit choices or just to have a chat about her "concerns"....not like the rest of us who actually have to wait for our appointments. GPS aren't busy enough they need the Maria's of the world calling them too?! 🙄

biscotti22

Omg Maria HMHC going to A&E cos she didn’t want to wait for her doctors appointment which is fine if it’s an urgent issue but then saying may as well not have gone at all so frustrating and time wasting for staff
3 hours isn’t even a long wait for A&E the wait at our walk in drs is longer than that. You’d think she’d know that given how sick her kids are all the time

spillllllllthetea

Can 100% confirm jess owen checks this page.
I uploaded a pik off her insta other day and forgot to block out my insta pik and now I'm blocked 🤣🤣🤣.
Hey boyjee boss, you working today? Bet not
Just looked at the pic you posted. What the heck. She totally scoured through allllll of her followers to find your picture and block you? How do these people find the time?! Oh that’s right, they don’t work hahahahaha

• Haha

heyhoney

Also just to add re safety issues - if questioned about it, they would all most likely respond with ‘oh we have security cameras/alarms’ ummm do you think criminals care about being caught on camera these days, there are robbery’s everyday in broad daylight, they are RUTHLESS & know the justice systems fucked and can get away with it.
I don’t even like selling things on marketplace anymore because I don’t want anyone to come to my house cause you literally cannot trust anybody 🤦🏽‍♀️ Imagine being so desperate to live the glamorous influencer life that you’d put your family at risk like they all do.
*que Simone with a paid partnership with arlo security system* 🤣

• Haha

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
Not wearing underwear under leggings is normal and wayyy more comfy! It’s the selling leggings after you’ve done that which is gross.
I’m thinking more along the lines of not wearing underwear, working out and then putting her leggings back on . It’s the same as putting dirty underwear back on.

• Sick
Just saw Jess' video - does anyone find it funny how these influencers who are ✨totes unbothered✨ by us sad, mean, jealous people over at Tattle, still find the time to acknowledge us? 😂 Huns, if you're that unbothered, wouldn't you just stop reading and acknowledging us? Since you've got heaps else to be doing anyway in your oh-so-busy boss lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My question re the photoshopped pic that she says she took of it once taken down by countdown is that it very clearly has someone else's watermark on it. It says mappaus.com Something smells off to me......like she wanted a story to tell but maybe it never actually happened. Also cracks me up how many of them are reading here and then being all "those sad people" talking shit about me.....I can't help but think their fake lives are what is sad, forever trying to remain relevant, get free stuff and just being pests in general.
Also she claims she didn’t have her wallet or her phone but she took the picture apparently of “what the sign said before the manager took it down”

Thought she didn’t have her phone 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15