Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

himrsad

I used to. I'm pretty sure she has brought a shit load of followers because last time I looked she had like 3k and her posts only get like 60 likes. She was too fake looking for me.

Edit. Just had a look haha, some of her posts do have lots of likes I stand corrected.

I go to f45 and when she was there let’s just say there was a lot of talk going around about her relationship with the trainer……

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Omg bets driving on the motor way doing Instagram stories! Are you serious that is so dangerous! To make things worse she ran out of gas on motor way, if you wernt doing insta stories bets you prob would have noticed your gas light!! Do they not ever think they look so stupid and shouldn't upload things or do they just not have brains?

• Haha

zeroeffstogive

Why doesn’t HMHC she get off her lazy ass and do a bit of gardening, is she allergic to mowing lawns aswell?! I don’t get this gender assigned bullshit, get off your ass and help the man, tidy up his left over bits of timber etc. do some stuff outside m, get some fresh air in her whinging lungs! They prob would’nt be so sick all the time if they got some fresh air and Vit D, my kids love helping in the garden, they don’t last long but they get out there, and then usually play on the tramp for longer than usual and do other outside activities because I’m out there.

• Haha

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Just saw Jess' video - does anyone find it funny how these influencers who are ✨totes unbothered✨ by us sad, mean, jealous people over at Tattle, still find the time to acknowledge us? 😂 Huns, if you're that unbothered, wouldn't you just stop reading and acknowledging us? Since you've got heaps else to be doing anyway in your oh-so-busy boss lives?

Maybe she should look at her "friend" edna swart, edna seems to work hard for her buisness always there, always doing even the little things and can still afford the good life and shows her body etc and nobody hates her maybe if you were a nicer human actually worked, didn't promote everything and anything trying to be simone ( who people clearly don't like for reasons such as stealing from charities and luying) people wouldn't hate on you jess open your heavily lashed up eyes and see who you really should be looking up to and why people may be thinking these things about you.
Your new reel shows exactly how much of a stuck up pos you are thought you said before you dont what to seem like a bitch/snob saying about your bag? Your doing that in your reel hun. Maybe on your day off today reflect and see how your attitude is and why people are critiquing you , this isn't the person your husband fell in love with and I'm sure he's very put off with your bitchy rich bitch energy ✌

shh77

VIP Member
What are Tattlers' thoughts on Kanoa Lloyd?

I think she is an amazing, breakout, star of TV3. When she presented the weather she seemed nice enough but I didn't realise how charming she is until she started hosting The Project. I liked her on that house hunting show she hosted too. I see her new organisation show starts tonight at 8:30pm.

I'd quite like to see Kanoa and Nadine Higgins host The Project alongside Jeremy Corbett - Jesse Mulligan is boring.
Love her! So funny that both her and Erin Simpson got their start on Sticky TV and look where Kanoa is vs whatever you call what Erin is ‘up to’ 😬🤭

• Haha

zeroeffstogive

Recap
Renee from stuff Renee says and her house being messy like Rebecca’s, One tattler thinking it’s disrespectful??? Renee clearly has tons on her plate so messy house shaming is just stupid.

Ali from Al’s world only have 1500 followers but also brings some good tattles soooo I vote keep. I am always very surprised how many bookings she seems to have for her photography.

Same Renee hater also hates Katie and throws around the word “entitled” and snob a lot and I just really want to know entitled to what? They clearly rich af but my friends hubby whose a tradie did some work an their house when they just moved in when some stuff was still getting built at her house and apparently she made them all fresh muffins and coffee and in general she seems the opposite of entitled and really nice?
Boujee Jess and her lingerie baking. Also what is with the constant overuse of “boujee” and boss bitch it’s so weird.
Lisa Hays quit the gram but came back almost immediately lmao
Wow sit down love, I don’t hate anyone.
If your such a massive fan of Katie and Renee (who have both been talked about by many more tattlers than just me) why come on to a gossip forum to be offended, I’ve seen you say nasty stuff but that’s ok because you’re not fan girling over those people?! Hypocrite much?!
If your going to defend Renee’s messy house you could say the same for Simone, it’s her coping mechanism keeping a spotless house, my point was, hate is given to Rebecca but not Renee!
Your the one that was ranting about how amazing Katie is because she helps women everyday, she isn’t seeking out charity’s and giving up her time, ITS HER JOB!
She had a MASSIVE rant because a museum wouldn’t let her take her DOG in, she then continued to argue and DISRESPECT the staff and rules… she expected the rules to be bent to suit her just because her dog was in a front pack… that’s the epitome of ENTITLED.
I said Renee’s house is filthy, it is, she talks about it and shows it, and yes I find it disrespectful to the farm owners (wether they are family or not) to have a brand new house in that state the reason I bought it up, was in comparison to Rebecca getting hate for her messy house when Renee’s is worse.
Like your posts that I haven’t liked and just kept browsing maybe try and do the same… the irony.

Wow sit down love, I don’t hate anyone.
If your such a massive fan of Katie and Renee (who have both been talked about by many more tattlers than just me) why come on to a gossip forum to be offended, I’ve seen you say nasty stuff but that’s ok because you’re not fan girling over those people?! Hypocrite much?!
If your going to defend Renee’s messy house you could say the same for Simone, it’s her coping mechanism keeping a spotless house, my point was, hate is given to Rebecca but not Renee!
Your the one that was ranting about how amazing Katie is because she helps women everyday, she isn’t seeking out charity’s and giving up her time, ITS HER JOB!
She had a MASSIVE rant because a museum wouldn’t let her take her DOG in, she then continued to argue and DISRESPECT the staff and rules… she expected the rules to be bent to suit her just because her dog was in a front pack… that’s the epitome of ENTITLED.
I said Renee’s house is filthy, it is, she talks about it and shows it, and yes I find it disrespectful to the farm owners (wether they are family or not) to have a brand new house in that state the reason I bought it up, was in comparison to Rebecca getting hate for her messy house when Renee’s is worse.
Like your posts that I haven’t liked and just kept browsing maybe try and do the same… the irony.
Also, go read my post I didn’t call anyone a snob, another tattler called Katie a snob so if your going to “try” roast me atleast get your facts straight.

• Haha

teaszn

Christ on a fucking cracker she is clueless and will literally advertise ANYTHING she’s sent. Pathetic
Oooo I like this Christ on a fucking cracker. Normally I say Christ on a bike. But on a fucking cracker sounds better. Thanks I will use from now on 😂

• Haha

simonescamderson

pebbles hooper on Twitter right now really proving she was raised terribly thinking she can get away with what sh saying about her thoughts on abortion. she is honestly really the worst kind of only child

FYI i dont hate only children. just ones that are raised like they are gods gift to earth and now think as adults they can do what they
What. The. Fuck. She has gone off the deep end. Also, bonkers religious conversion aside, she is truly not very clever. This Tweet: 'Mocking the bible is deeply ignorant and a true marvel of societies hubris in thinking their political agendas is comparable to scripture that carries through religion, culture and personal salvation for centuries.' Sounds like the same kind of word salad as when Joey tried to write a letter of recommendation for Chandler and Monica in Friends: 'They're humid, prepossessing Homo sapiens with full-sized aortic pumps.' Just ran that shit through a thesaurus and hit send.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kylie’s taking one for the team🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wasn’t it all free though???
Kylie IS BOLD!!! And hmm. Kylie didn’t say “all” (meaning all things in the pic) but listed the freebie which is the truth isn’t it? Hahhahahaha shall we look for #ad per item ? 👀🫣 Like a treasure hunt!!!

Also, Kylie only stating the truth being labelled “bitter”— NO! She’s plainly stating a fact doh! Wowie 🥳

• Heart

adfluenza

Imagine being at Disneyland (the happiest place on earth) and your still posting #ad for food products.

LFYD really are disgusting and so are the businesses working with them.:sick: Living costs are at an all time high and people can’t afford food let alone months and months of travel overseas and these privileged dads just keep on #ading

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Recap
Renee from stuff Renee says and her house being messy like Rebecca’s, One tattler thinking it’s disrespectful??? Renee clearly has tons on her plate so messy house shaming is just stupid.

Ali from Al’s world only have 1500 followers but also brings some good tattles soooo I vote keep. I am always very surprised how many bookings she seems to have for her photography.

Same Renee hater also hates Katie and throws around the word “entitled” and snob a lot and I just really want to know entitled to what? They clearly rich af but my friends hubby whose a tradie did some work an their house when they just moved in when some stuff was still getting built at her house and apparently she made them all fresh muffins and coffee and in general she seems the opposite of entitled and really nice?
Boujee Jess and her lingerie baking. Also what is with the constant overuse of “boujee” and boss bitch it’s so weird.
Lisa Hays quit the gram but came back almost immediately lmao

I wounder if she even looked up the meaning of boujee bitch before calling herself that, bit embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha

Justpoppingontosay

Bets & Cherie love the white stuff apparently. Or whatever you can snort these days. So much so that Cherie ended up in hospital a couple of years ago from too much partying. Each to their own in regards to choices on recreational drugs, but I personally can’t stand any influencers who have a holier than thou attitude & in the background is the mirror stacked up with lines 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Samsung gifted them there oven , fridge , washing machine, TV plus she was gifted the thermo and all the rest
And the Dyson and the robot vacuum plus the paint and materials to paint the walls. Oh and let's not forget about the double glazed windows 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Anyone else a bit grossed out by Erin S letting her baby suck her nose on her stories tonight.
I get that no one likes Erin but a baby latching on to anything that goes near their mouth is so normal.. my bub has grown out of that now but thinks it is hilarious to grab my nose and lick it 🤷‍♀️ and tries to copy the way I 'eat' his toes. Motherhood is gross, babies are gross 😂

zeroeffstogive

These influencers are so tone deaf…
Buying a brand new double bed for a toddler purely to encourage her to stay in it, eating at a restaurant, visiting their brand new home, and in the same day as all that then whinges that they may not be able to afford food… what a bloody kick in the guts to those who legitimately can’t afford food, to the people who budget to the last cent, who aren’t buying new big beds for a toddler, are struggling to keep their house warm, and are 100% not eating out at restaurants then making a mockery of being able to afford food.
What a sick human!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
RE: the countdown fruit fiasco. ive worked retail a long time and shes just spitting bullshit to get something

countdown are just rolling their eyes as far back as they can go. we know the tricks girl youre making a fool of yourself

• Heart

fillers

I just can’t take anymore of her….why on earth would you share a picture of your bogies hanging out your nose? Get out of bed and go have a wash🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Who so mean girl Louise??
Oh gag
That’s too much

Omg Maria HMHC going to A&E cos she didn’t want to wait for her doctors appointment which is fine if it’s an urgent issue but then saying may as well not have gone at all so frustrating and time wasting for staff
A&E is purely for urgent attention tho isn’t it? People shouldn’t be clogging up it up with stuff their GP can help with in a few days.