New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on naz ( from the bachelor) going back to her ex who loves in UK after making posts saying he was mentally abusive, told her what she could wear, complained to her for showing her body and tits off and made lies about her?The stuff article said he's the one helping her in turkey
She said very nasty things about him, can't see if those things were true why she would go back
She literally blasted him all over her stories for like a weeks period there. Was insane

Reactions: 1
Hee facials when showing this is next level. The excitement she has like a little kid opening it’s first present. And know one cares. Who can afford something like that for the kid to grow out of in a couple of weeks. Hello we are in a pandemic

Reactions: 8
She literally blasted him all over her stories for like a weeks period there. Was insane

She was incredibly nasty saying he was cheating on her lying to her using her, she said much the same bout last guy makes me wounder if it's all bs if she's gone back. Looks as though she's the problem,

Simone proberly saying how Asher is 11 months trying to get companys ready to offer her free tit for his first birthday, let's wait and see how much of his bday is an ad or paid for

Reactions: 9
Hee facials when showing this is next level. The excitement she has like a little kid opening it’s first present. And know one cares. Who can afford something like that for the kid to grow out of in a couple of weeks. Hello we are in a pandemic
The thing is, Simones "sheep" will think this outfit is necessary for a baby, and go out and buy it with money they do not have. Influencers need to promote that a baby doesn't need all this fancy bullshit. Time is more important.
I've been blocked from Simone, because she doesn't like the truth.

Reactions: 7
Finally! Someone who agrees (apart from occasional commenters on Reddit and various NZ media's FB pages who will pipe up with similar sentiments).

I just wish media would stop giving her attention. She turns everything back to her and it's very annoying! There's no way of avoiding her if you read print media and watch TV.

It also infuriates me that TVNZ keep getting her back to host shows when there is a heap of amazing talent desperate to be given a chance to rise up through the ranks but are stuck at the bottom because people like Toni who chose to leave keep returning! If anyone deserves to host new shows, it's Wendy Petrie, who was treated disgustingly by TVNZ.

I think Kimberlee Downs should host the sporting gigs that Toni gets brought in to do - it's a no-brainer.

I don't mind Toni Street, but I agree that TVNZ aren't very good at promoting new talent, they continously use the same people over and over for everything.

Reactions: 6
so obviously swayed by my liking of her.

hmhc, god even her face irritates me now. I’m pretty sure she lives in the same district as me (south of Auckland) so no white cross etc we have one local ‘hospital’ but it’s more of an a&e and the wait is generally 3 hours. I’ve unfollowed her but seen all these comments.
She lives in Māngere

Reactions: 1
Christ on a bleeping cracker she is clueless and will literally advertise ANYTHING she’s sent. Pathetic
Oooo I like this Christ on a bleeping cracker. Normally I say Christ on a bike. But on a bleeping cracker sounds better. Thanks I will use from now on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cringe at Stephanie peenis stories this morning about the countdown free fruit basket for shopping in store.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How nice must it be to be able to spend $300 on flowers like Katie H did this morning 😩 that’s my whole grocery bill for the week and my fridge & pantry still look empty lol 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the heck can’t Jess leave her dog at home?! Like yeah it got speyed but come the duck on. YOUR 👏 DOG 👏 IS 👏 NOT 👏 A 👏 CHILD 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.