New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same. See after Sam threatened her with calling ird and winz the other day she went on to say she doesn't make enough to pay tax. Lol
Is that what that’s about… Sam should still do it. Surprised she’s not claiming sickness bene…

Reactions: 3
Yuck 🤢 I think Katie showing everyone she can drop $300 on a bunch of bleeping flowers like it’s $30 is very out of touch & a bit na na na na na look at me I’m rich AF & I’m going to rub it in your faces. Also looks like she spent another $260 on something as well 🥴
Why post how much they cost? Or was she tagging the florist to try & get it for free or freebies in the future?
bleeping gross anyway.
* Going away to drown my poor sorrows by day drinking a glass of my hoi polloi UN-airated wine 😞

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So Maria felt dizzy that's why she wanted the dr, now she's feeling better but is still keeping her appointment for next week. And what a shock she spoke to him yesterday as well 🙄
From what I've seen of this lady, I think she works herself up into a state of anxiety. That would definitely cause dizziness.

Did it herself during one of the lockdowns when she couldn’t get to her hairdresser
Sure looks like a home job! 🤭

Reactions: 2
From what I've seen of this lady, I think she works herself up into a state of anxiety. That would definitely cause dizziness.

Sure looks like a home job! 🤭
Very true. And I mean she did actually take both of her kids to school this week so wouldn't surprise me she panicked herself into dizzy spells.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
flaunting wealth. gross. hopefully many unfollow.
Read the room of the times right

awesome for her that she doesn’t have to worry about money and can afford luxuries.

flip side is that’s only a small minority of the population right now.

Considering what I’ve read in the news today, man passed away waiting for 6 hours for an ambulance, stabbing on the north shore, many having to chose between groceries, petrol or heating, what it must be like to live in such a bubble of privilege that you’re ignorant to hardships most are facing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Read the room of the times right

awesome for her that she doesn’t have to worry about money and can afford luxuries.

flip side is that’s only a small minority of the population right now.

Considering what I’ve read in the news today, man passed away waiting for 6 hours for an ambulance, stabbing on the north shore, many having to chose between groceries, petrol or heating, what it must be like to live in such a bubble of privilege that you’re ignorant to hardships most are facing.
I highly doubt that she is ignorant to hardships given her job. I have also seen her previously post many times about donating to mummysinneed, woman’s refuge and things like that. It seems like if influencers show that sort of stuff, they get slammed for wanting appreciation and praise, but if they don’t then they are ignorant. She also just said that the flowers were a Christmas gift god give the woman a break it’s a bunch of fake flowers. If we want to witch about ignorant influencers look at all the ones that post Chanel and Gucci and Burberry on there kids like it is just normal. Even people who get heaps of praise on here for being down to earth but they still flit away on gifted holidays and what not like is in reach for everyone to have time off work and pay for flights and accommodation.

Thoughts on naz ( from the bachelor) going back to her ex who loves in UK after making posts saying he was mentally abusive, told her what she could wear, complained to her for showing her body and tits off and made lies about her?The stuff article said he's the one helping her in turkey
She said very nasty things about him, can't see if those things were true why she would go back
She says that about every guy when their relationship ends 🤣💀 she’s toxic AF

I highly doubt that she is ignorant to hardships given her job. I have also seen her previously post many times about donating to mummysinneed, woman’s refuge and things like that. It seems like if influencers show that sort of stuff, they get slammed for wanting appreciation and praise, but if they don’t then they are ignorant. She also just said that the flowers were a Christmas gift god give the woman a break it’s a bunch of fake flowers. If we want to witch about ignorant influencers look at all the ones that post Chanel and Gucci and Burberry on there kids like it is just normal. Even people who get heaps of praise on here for being down to earth but they still flit away on gifted holidays and what not like is in reach for everyone to have time off work and pay for flights and accommodation.
Not necessarily doesn’t she work in a wealthy area? Have you seen some of the gifts she’s been given from families $$$

Reactions: 1
She was incredibly nasty saying he was cheating on her lying to her using her, she said much the same bout last guy makes me wounder if it's all bs if she's gone back. Looks as though she's the problem,

Simone proberly saying how Asher is 11 months trying to get companys ready to offer her free tit for his first birthday, let's wait and see how much of his bday is an ad or paid for
She clearly has tit for brains. Nearly died having a boob job with blood clots, so she flies to turkey to have her ass pumped up and nearly dies again, then announces she has more surgeries in turkey coming up 🤣💀 she is definitely the problem lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has stopped showing all the flashy gifts I noticed.
As a midwife she'd be able to pick and choose her clients.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.