Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
With the whole not talking about private accounts thing I just can’t help but laugh that a certain someone could have saved herself an entire weekend of deleting thousands of followers 😂 that’s all I will say.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jeffery

Chatty Member
I wonder why Blessed In doubles is selling up? or where they are going to next? I'm guessing a move to Samoa for the kids to experience island life and unschooling/homeschooling the kids. Or at least a hippy lifestyle hitting the road in a caravan or something 😅
Hopefully somewhere where there’s no internet signal

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pinkgirly91

Eurgh…loving Ellie’s belly ad tonight for a tidalhair hair mask and last week it was the Ecostore hair bars …the two brands really don’t align….what a sellout! Her only content now is #ads and “iv got a migraine” 🥱 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Simone15

VIP Member
Is Louisa Morleys husband 🥵 or do I need to get out more?
Anyone still got the screenshot of his cock that Lou shared on her stories?

OMG think about how old you were when your parents left you by yourself in the house for a wee while when you were growing up. I used to walk home from the school bus and let myself in with a key every afternoon from about the age of 9. I made myself a sandwich and watched TV until mum came home at 4:30...these children aren't toddlers, parents know what to trust their kids with.
Did your mum tell 20,500 strangers online too?

• Haha

cananyonerecommend

That's gross and unprofessional! The hospital where she works is rife with covid right now!!
As someone else said,I’m with Katie on this one. Most of us that have had toddlers know that sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and she actually also confirmed that they were clean scrubs and also like surely we can assume she has the common sense enough she wouldn’t cuddle her kid in her bed with dirty scrubs. She also seems extremely pedantic as her house also always looks immaculate so idk I think this is a step to far with the bitching.

• Haha

cbdm

Yea I can't stand her either but that's a bit too picky. My babies always went in the spa at that age. Usually followed by a huge drink of water and a shower. I just didn't film it.
Whaaaat? You didn’t film it? How outrageous! Did it even happen then? Please don’t tell us you just enjoyed a moment with your kids where you were fully present -and not #Ad or #Sponsored or #Paidpartnership. What is this nonsense?? 🤣

• Haha
Sorry, I should clarify, when I say I was deep in the EMcult I meant OfficiallyEm. I was deep in her cult at the time I was shut down by Emily Writes so perhaps I saw it differently than I would now. But, we had a conversation where she was unwilling to listen andI was left feeling like it was her way, or no way.
I have been so shocked to see the comments people leave on Emily Write’s Facebook and Instagram. People are so rude when it’s pretty obvious why she is so pro 💉 and pro wear a mask. When she was getting so much hate from the EmCult over the Black Lives Matter joke by that anti 💉 I could see why she ended up telling people to fuck up. She isn’t selling you thermomixes she doesn’t owe you anything. I know I sound like a super fan but I have only ever seen her be patient with people I would have punched out. And she walks the talk giving to charity and helping mums in hospital.

Anyway which one of you sent Simones’s bio to her to share tonight that was funny. And spotted ms marines one too in the question story’s.

Simone15

VIP Member
Isn’t Dave’s last name Dingwall?
I find if fucking weird that they use different names everywhere, like kind of dodgy? The only other people I’ve come across online that do that are criminals, divorced woman and tattlers.

• Haha
wowowow Elle herself packing an entire fucking house to take the babies away. She is so over the top It’s ridiculous ! She has a comprehensive two page list. What a joke
If you can why the hell wouldn’t you, if she can make it as easy as possible while away why wouldn’t you? It would be bloody hard staying at someone else’s house with very young twins, so the more they can take to make things easier and more like home for the babies the better.
Slamming bad influencer culture is one thing but if taking some extra items on a holiday (which less face it, isn’t a holiday it would be so stressful, well for me anyway) to help make things easier and in essence help everyone’s mental health then PACK THE SHIT!

Reactions: 18

kiwimumof3

The fact that after paying 2.5k for a thermomix you still have to pay a subscription for the recipes to go with it is just 🤯🤯🤯

How do influencers not see unaffordable that is for most kiwis.

spillllllllthetea

Jess begging for votes for the westpac business awards 😂 anyone else go and vote for 3 other businesses on the list to bump her down a few notches?

• Haha
On FVM- zm stuff.

Megan didn’t want to leave or chose to. The people above made an executive decision. The show rated better when Hayley covered for her.

F&V didn’t chose it and also found out at the same time as Megan, so it came as a shock to them too. It’s the nature of the business - which I think is absolutely brutal.

There is some chat Megan wasn’t as invested anymore and her friendship with fletch has cooled massive even before hand.

Megan was guttered and after the meeting didn’t return to air. Vaughan also was guttered by it. But the boys can’t do much about it when they need their jobs too.

Shame on zm and Ross boss. Poor Megan as breakfast radio is golden and she worked there for 8years

• Sad
  • Heart

heyteaaaaam

Tarryn posting this morning that one kid is sick - goes to Gym. Then 2nd kid is also sick - but she cuddles a newborn while doing a photoshoot. I swear this woman has no idea how germs spread, even after sharing her covid around the gym 😒
I have a newborn and if I was getting a newborn photo shoot done and the photographer had 2 sick kids at home and didn’t postpone I would be so fucking pissed.

Reactions: 17