New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep I agree, hence why my issue is more with the amount of income she was earning on the side without declaring.
i agree withe that. all the little getaways and holidays she goes on, the impromptu trips (like her asking the other day for rugby tickets and will pay $$) aaaall that stuff - she can only afford to do that because she has $$ on the side of her benefit or BD helps pay for that tit. because i’ve been on the benefit before i met my husband and it doesn’t give you flexibility to afford stuff like that all the damn time. she promotes that she does cash fx or whatever that american thing is, she makes money there. she posted once about withdrawing money from her Sharesies, like $200 or something. her clothing business she’s kind of doing but kind of not? dunno what she’s up to there but she definitely sold some stuff and i don’t think she declares any of this tit OR patreon. she’s literally bragged many a time that she has a good few income sources, which is ridiculous when you’re receiving a benefit too.

i agree withe that. all the little getaways and holidays she goes on, the impromptu trips (like her asking the other day for rugby tickets and will pay $$) aaaall that stuff - she can only afford to do that because she has $$ on the side of her benefit or BD helps pay for that tit. because i’ve been on the benefit before i met my husband and it doesn’t give you flexibility to afford stuff like that all the damn time. she promotes that she does cash fx or whatever that american thing is, she makes money there. she posted once about withdrawing money from her Sharesies, like $200 or something. her clothing business she’s kind of doing but kind of not? dunno what she’s up to there but she definitely sold some stuff and i don’t think she declares any of this tit OR patreon. she’s literally bragged many a time that she has a good few income sources, which is ridiculous when you’re receiving a benefit too.
should add it’s only “ridiculous when receiving a benefit” if you don’t declare it. if you do, good on ya. get those income sources flowing. but at this point the system is a joke to her.

Reactions: 6
Is she bleeping dumb. If you’re in an emotional relationship, sleep over and people see you as a couple then you’re in a bleeping relationship and shouldn’t be receiving the bene. And to post it all over Insta. Guess who’s calling winz tomorrow to be added to her long list of complaints just because she told me to 😉
Don’t forget to tell them about her Patreon,OF,Aimn and HF work!!

Reactions: 5
idk if she’s on instagram but she does have 8k+ on tiktok, but let me know if we can’t talk about her. but wtf is up with jess_aotearoa does anyone have tea? she has heaps of kids but only has custody of the youngest one? some she placed for adoption apparently? sometimes i see people from her hometown i guess SLAMMING her in her comments but she always deletes it. 😂 i think her name is jess manaakitanga on facebook.

true i fully forgot about paid partnerships too 😂 how the duck is she on the benefit honestly.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see Anna Reeves stories today? Bets on how long to takes to get a #gifted deck?

Reactions: 7
I wonder why Blessed In doubles is selling up? or where they are going to next? I'm guessing a move to Samoa for the kids to experience island life and unschooling/homeschooling the kids. Or at least a hippy lifestyle hitting the road in a caravan or something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To whoever mentioned Moni. She has achieved a lot of success (she seems to be making big $$ too a PORSE?!) given her upbringing which sounds horrific.

BUT her face no longer moves when she’s talks ….

Reactions: 3
Ok Talz how about addressing the additional income you have received from your patron then?there was one month you had over 500 patreons did you declare that? I noticed your patreons have gone well down lately anyway, not a surprise considering the lack of effort you put in to it. I knew someone who subscribed and said it was a complete rip off.
What would she talk about????

Um she does OF?!?!?!

Reactions: 1
To whoever mentioned Moni. She has achieved a lot of success (she seems to be making big $$ too a PORSE?!) given her upbringing which sounds horrific.

BUT her face no longer moves when she’s talks ….
Her husband works at Porse!!
She’s had far too much work done…..
Constantly screams at her kids
Needs to eat more food.

I wonder why Blessed In doubles is selling up? or where they are going to next? I'm guessing a move to Samoa for the kids to experience island life and unschooling/homeschooling the kids. Or at least a hippy lifestyle hitting the road in a caravan or something 😅
Hopefully somewhere where there’s no internet signal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hopefully somewhere where there’s no internet signal
man just went to blessed in doubles link tree she has two crypto currency links and three mlm, thermomix, doter andisagenix. and begging for engagement with her hello fresh post, which has been commented on by other influencers!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
te__warena from Wellington NZ needs her own thread from tiktok. She's one big bully.
oh wow she is? i accidentally used the wrong pronouns for her on a live, i said hii uncle and she was not happy 😵💫 was genuine mistake but spill the tea? i'm always curious if the children are her siblings/nieces/nephews etc cos i'm nosey lol

Claudia Harris did the same thing asking if anyone had any products for postpartum that she could buy and what do you know a small biz offers to send her some, even though she already knew about said biz as she said she bought off them last time too. I bet she was wanting viva la vulva to see her post and was wanting them to send to her.
She’s also done the same recently with merino , will be interesting to see if she gets any of that sent to her 😏
She’s always blatantly looking for freebies. Embarrassing

I really like Caitlin, I find her content mostly enjoyable not so bombarded with ad ad ad and for the most part I believe her when she says she likes the brands she’s promoting unlike some influencers when you can see right thru their lies lol
Talz, she’s a mess but ya know what, who isn’t 🤣 she’s just suuuuper open about it. I find watching her more like just watching one of my mates most of the time rather than seeing her as an “influencer” I skip thru all the hello fresh tho like I do with anyone who’s posting about it because HF are tit. Their vegetables are average and their customer service is horrific. And god forbid you want to cancel 🤪

Reactions: 7
Talzlife: if she and BD are getting “exclusive” does that mean she’s getting off the bene? Who knows. Hahahha! Also, showering won’t hurt. 👀🫣
Ofc it doesn’t, she lives to bludge off the taxpayer! And what even is “getting exclusive”, come on hun you either are or you aren’t. I give it a week and she will be back to the poor me, he’s left me again saga 🙄 #haveashoweralready

Wowsers she's pissed 😬
So that’s a yes, you shouldn’t be claiming a bene then for SINGLE parents 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ It literally clearly says the rules 🤷🏼‍♀️

My thoughts from today:

SA doing a photo shoot with the same photographer that did Erin S name announcement- can these broads not pay for anything honestly? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Talz - you are in a relationship. Stop sponging off the gov like your a single parent when your very clearly NOT.

MFM - stop whinging your kids are home when they haven’t had a full week at school in weeks (if not months) 🤔🙄

I cannot wait for the day IG marketing wears out and all these bludgers have to get real jobs 🫣 Just imagine what a shock to the system SA would get having to pay for her nails,tan, eyebrows, tattoo removal, weekends away, gym membership, hello fresh, baby items, house furniture, man tools, flowers, clothing, shoes…. Did I miss anything? ….. ASWELL as having to go to work and pay for childcare like normal families.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
idk if she’s on instagram but she does have 8k+ on tiktok, but let me know if we can’t talk about her. but wtf is up with jess_aotearoa does anyone have tea? she has heaps of kids but only has custody of the youngest one? some she placed for adoption apparently? sometimes i see people from her hometown i guess SLAMMING her in her comments but she always deletes it. 😂 i think her name is jess manaakitanga on facebook.

true i fully forgot about paid partnerships too 😂 how the duck is she on the benefit honestly.
Jess has had 7 or 8 kids. But only acknowledges 3, the one that passed away, the one she adopted before her last one. Yes she deletes comments and blocks people really quickly. I’m not sure where her other kids are. I think some are with her mum. I came across her on tiktok and found some info on a mum group.

I’ve noticed that COG and Nana are super friendly with some of the ex gloriavale ladies….. like one surprised nana by turning up for her baby shower? what’s the connection there? They don’t live in same island, so not likely to be at same church?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.