New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tarryn posting this morning that one kid is sick - goes to Gym. Then 2nd kid is also sick - but she cuddles a newborn while doing a photoshoot. I swear this woman has no idea how germs spread, even after sharing her covid around the gym 😒

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A good example of becoming a influencer "folllower" is Lea Seve. I use to follow her ages ago and she was all about budgeting, saving and spending wisely. Then she flipped and starting buying Ruby and Rain non stop when they use to gift to Lisa Hays and Ruby and Rain is not cheap when you're buying multiple items every release. Then she got in with Lisa and started on the thermomix selling. How one person can flip between saving money amd budgetting to promoting paying $2k for an appliance blows my mind. Needless to say I know longer follow her 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know we’re not supposed to mention her because of her follower numbers but a certain someone appears to be going a little bonkers today at the fact that she’s not getting the Tattle mentions anymore…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we’re not supposed to mention her because of her follower numbers but a certain someone appears to be going a little bonkers today at the fact that she’s not getting the Tattle mentions anymore…
Not when she isn't sharing much these days 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not that I followed her but good. Long may it stay that way.

Reactions: 6
Is this the person with about 6k followers who is now private? Surely if you’re private you’d be happy not to be getting the tattle mentions?

Everyone (with a company - so most influencers) can be found on the nz companies register if people really wanted to find them - they don’t seem to realise their addresses and even phone numbers are publicly available there. I only know because I was wary of it years ago when I registered a company.
Yes why they don't register them to say their lawyer or accountant's address always confuses me!

Reactions: 1
Lol just came to say the same thing!
I don’t think she paid for the advertising? There’s an ‘ad’ there anyways 🤷🏽‍♀️🥱
Jess should be thinking of who her target market is when thinking of billboard locations. Nobody in their right mind would travel from South to West with petrol costing over $3pl atm, for a donut that probs costs $10ea, & there are numerous places to get amazing donuts in South Auckland, there’s nothing special about Jess’s donuts/shop that’d make it worth the journey in my opinion.
I live in Pukekohe and would happily travel for good food or a donut… just not hers coz she’s a tacky witch and can’t even make her own caramel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so desperate that she mentioned us and how someone said she sends pics of herself to men…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
[QUOTE ="justanunya, post: 10558415, member: 343707"]
Every time I see MFM in my head I read it as “my favourite murder”…every time.
[/QUOTE]
Same!! Murderino

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE ="justanunya, post: 10558415, member: 343707"]
Every time I see MFM in my head I read it as “my favourite murder”…every time.
Same!! Murderino
[/QUOTE]
same, hi fellow murderinos. either that or maternal fetal med (thanks high risk pregnancy LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tarryn posting this morning that one kid is sick - goes to Gym. Then 2nd kid is also sick - but she cuddles a newborn while doing a photoshoot. I swear this woman has no idea how germs spread, even after sharing her covid around the gym 😒
I have a newborn and if I was getting a newborn photo shoot done and the photographer had 2 sick kids at home and didn’t postpone I would be so bleeping pissed.

Reactions: 17
Dw guys, talz can completely support herself and is 100% financially comfortable apparently
Yeah coz she had a lot of additional income that she doesn’t declare

So I see Erin has chose go go with treasures nappies instead of cute n co.

Does anyone else cringe when influencers get nappys and say “these are our fave nappies” or “we love these nappies” or “we only use these” when really you see them always use a different brand lol Brianna did that today. Have seen casarahmarycooper do it heaps too

Reactions: 8
Has bets had some work done? Noticed her face looks quite diffrent like alot fuller in the cheeks now like I can't unsee it I feel something totaly diffrent, almost swollen look even around nose
She’s starting to look like thst cat woman who’s had too much work done!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this the person with about 6k followers who is now private? Surely if you’re private you’d be happy not to be getting the tattle mentions?
Nope! I think we’re all thinking of a different person as I was referring to a certain “photographer” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.