Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Agree it’s parenting styles and I find Elle pretty exhausting. I’m definitely more a Rebecca Kiel mum. I struggle with Elle s level of privilege and also she doesn’t want to waste water in Hamilton so she buys a whole new fucking pool with extra packaging instead? God girl just give the twins a sponge bath.
My kids are still young and I’m all about less stuff. Elle had a lot of viewers and it seems irresponsible to be all about the stuff- the owlet, the expensive prams, baby tents, formula makers. I just can’t

Kids don’t need seven different sleep association toys to fall asleep. Then you have to wEin them off everything- the cuddly, the dummy, the white noise, the military tent.
A formula maker would be IDEAL for twins, sleep deprivation is HORRIBLE, so what if she wants to try it all, atleast she isn’t being fake and pretending it’s all shits and giggles, until you have twin babies your in NO position to judge…
If it prevents her getting post natal depression, helps her cope, helps her feel she has a little control then good then good the fuck on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Had anyone seen how Marnie is looking into getting someone to watch her kids a few times a week? I don’t understand why she doesn’t just send Riv to school?! Like if homeschooling is too difficult then don’t do it 🤷🏼‍♀️
this is probably a controversial opinion but all the benefit bashing in here is a bit yuck all this ‘my taxpayer dollars’ is just 🤮 sure she earning other incomes but none of us really know how much that is, her baby daddy is probably reluctant to step up and pay for stuff, yes that makes him a POS but it ain’t my business. I don’t envy anyone that is on the benefit, it’s a farking hard life and capitalism farking sucks that it only values people upon how much money they make. The real frauds are all those big business and grifting religious organisations making bank and paying hardly any tax or no tax. Those are the people you should be angry at. Not some woman and her kids trying to make ends meet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Somethink less

Actually Fletch and Vaughan demanded Hayley. They had an offer from MediaWorks to go back to The Edge and the only way McLung and Ross boss could get them to stay was to give them another pay rise, ditch Megan and hire Hayley as a permanent show member. Totally their call.
I don't believe that Fletch and Vaughan would ever go back to The Edge. Even if it was still breakfast radio this time round. There's a lot of drama with Mediaworks and the disgusting mens club and I just don't see it being a possibility, esp the way Vaughan talks about MW sometimes. They've been super successful on ZM including winning awards for their show every year so I honestly don't see them going back to a station they've bagged on.

Reactions: 15
Honestly cant stand to listen anymore. Megan fitted in better I think. Haley kinda takes over a lot. Whole thing was so sad for her to leave.
On FVM- zm stuff.

Megan didn’t want to leave or chose to. The people above made an executive decision. The show rated better when Hayley covered for her.

F&V didn’t chose it and also found out at the same time as Megan, so it came as a shock to them too. It’s the nature of the business - which I think is absolutely brutal.

There is some chat Megan wasn’t as invested anymore and her friendship with fletch has cooled massive even before hand.

Megan was guttered and after the meeting didn’t return to air. Vaughan also was guttered by it. But the boys can’t do much about it when they need their jobs too.

Shame on zm and Ross boss. Poor Megan as breakfast radio is golden and she worked there for 8years
Actually Fletch and Vaughan demanded Hayley. They had an offer from MediaWorks to go back to The Edge and the only way McLung and Ross boss could get them to stay was to give them another pay rise, ditch Megan and hire Hayley as a permanent show member. Totally their call.

• Wow
Skete youre shit; you need to stir shit up thats the whole point of ur page. Be on our side and call out these shitty influencers. Whats the point of becoming one - you literally have no social cause to support and your anymosity on top of that; why would brand want to support you?

Magnolia always looks like she’s all puffy from crying/super tired/been punched up by her also narscy husband but really it’s just filler… I thought it was meant to make you oook younger not more haggered, suits the personality though.
Also remember back to the mosque shootings, she wore a hi-jab in support but wore a fucking skimpy singlet top with it, completely missing the point of a hi-jab being for modesty, is there not anything about this fool that doesn’t scream “LOOK AT FUCKING ME CU*NTS” as she would so affectionately put it 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick

Simone15

VIP Member
Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/new-zealand-influencers-and-public-figures-9.31170/

Please note the following message from Moderator Yel, which clarifies what many were asking previously; this means the likes of Skete and Anna C are not up for discussion (if you have an issue with this, please message the mods in the Forum Business section, not here as it's against the rules)

View attachment 1387773

View attachment 1387793
I understand that yel is an admin but the 10k thing is interesting because it doesn’t seem to be in any of the term/rules? And with how niche a NZ influencer thread is you’d be reporting every second post- Would that then risk the thread being removed?

I totally agree. It all seems so over the top. Even wearing sunglasses at their age isn't necessary lol. She found a schedule online and decided to use that for her twins but all babies are different. It's far easier to find your babies natural routine, rather than find one engineered online. I wish I could say to her to just relax a bit too. Babies change all the time. Sleep one night, horrible the next. It's always up and down and u literally have to just roll with it.
Wow wearing sunglasses is NEVER over the top people underestimate the damage UV can do to eyes of ANY age ESPECIALLY when babies that age can’t move their heads to re-position from the sun!

Somethink less

Someone must know more about what happened to fletch vaughn and Megan. F and V don’t even follow her any more after years of friendship!?!?!
We discussed this in the first or second NZ thread but no one knows what really happened. I get the sense Megan kicked off that the guys wouldn't beg NZME to keep her on their show and agreed to replacing her with Hayley. As I said last time I think it's shit that a female lost her job due to going on maternity leave and then being replaced with her maternity leave fill in. But that's what we're lead to believe anyway. The fact that Ross said a quick 2 min speech to announce her departure was the weirdest thing of all. 8 years and no goodbye. I reckon she called out sick for her final two weeks and they couldn't do anything about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

catman_nz

Is she implying they would normally be doing stuff? Lol!!!.chill is the norm for them!
Yeah who is she kidding. We watch her make up any and every excuse in the book to stay home and now she is acting as if its such a drag and she wishes she could do stuff!!!! MFM we all know your biggest wish is Level 4 Covid lockdown. Thats your absolute dream!!!!

• Haha
Talzlife: if she and BD are getting “exclusive” does that mean she’s getting off the bene? Who knows. Hahahha! Also, showering won’t hurt. 👀🫣
Ofc it doesn’t, she lives to bludge off the taxpayer! And what even is “getting exclusive”, come on hun you either are or you aren’t. I give it a week and she will be back to the poor me, he’s left me again saga 🙄 #haveashoweralready

Wowsers she's pissed 😬
So that’s a yes, you shouldn’t be claiming a bene then for SINGLE parents 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ It literally clearly says the rules 🤷🏼‍♀️

My thoughts from today:

SA doing a photo shoot with the same photographer that did Erin S name announcement- can these broads not pay for anything honestly? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Talz - you are in a relationship. Stop sponging off the gov like your a single parent when your very clearly NOT.

MFM - stop whinging your kids are home when they haven’t had a full week at school in weeks (if not months) 🤔🙄

I cannot wait for the day IG marketing wears out and all these bludgers have to get real jobs 🫣 Just imagine what a shock to the system SA would get having to pay for her nails,tan, eyebrows, tattoo removal, weekends away, gym membership, hello fresh, baby items, house furniture, man tools, flowers, clothing, shoes…. Did I miss anything? ….. ASWELL as having to go to work and pay for childcare like normal families.

Last edited:
  • Heart