New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who jayjays boyfriend is? From the tiny bit I’ve seen in pics he looks young again. I thought maybe her and flynny might have a wee fling but think he has a new girlfriend
Hoani.molnar I think he’s like 28? Like Dom has his child bride.. ewe.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I really hope Marnie advocates for Mack soon rather than primarily relying on gut health and what have you, please. Also, can afford thermomix and month long trip for family of five, surely a washing machine is no biggie! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She definitely can afford. She's sold both her business and house before they went away. She just acts like she has nothing

Honestly cant stand to listen anymore. Megan fitted in better I think. Haley kinda takes over a lot. Whole thing was so sad for her to leave.
On FVM- zm stuff.

Megan didn’t want to leave or chose to. The people above made an executive decision. The show rated better when Hayley covered for her.

F&V didn’t chose it and also found out at the same time as Megan, so it came as a shock to them too. It’s the nature of the business - which I think is absolutely brutal.

There is some chat Megan wasn’t as invested anymore and her friendship with fletch has cooled massive even before hand.

Megan was guttered and after the meeting didn’t return to air. Vaughan also was guttered by it. But the boys can’t do much about it when they need their jobs too.

Shame on zm and Ross boss. Poor Megan as breakfast radio is golden and she worked there for 8years
Actually Fletch and Vaughan demanded Hayley. They had an offer from MediaWorks to go back to The Edge and the only way McLung and Ross boss could get them to stay was to give them another pay rise, ditch Megan and hire Hayley as a permanent show member. Totally their call.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolutely tone deaf. The second hand clothing sales piss me off too. They sure as hell wouldn’t need the money. God, donate some of it for tit sake. She reeks of privilege and not relatable at all.
Ok god this annoys me about this page. I constantly see “how can they be so greedy!” “They need to donate it” and then they show on their socials when they donate or do charitable stuff and the biatches on here go crazy for that saying they are justtrying to look goo, “trying to get kudos”, or it’s “gross” and “trying to flaunt wealth” blabla. Dripping in privilege or not, we don’t have any idea how much these people do or don’t donate and then if they show it so that we do know, that’s also not ok. It’s actually really annoying to witness. Sorry rant over but duck it’s frustrating.

But she does a Kmart / warehouse purchase every now and again so #relateable??

honestly though I think it’s gross how she doesn’t donate at least some of the money from the second hand sales. She sells them for close to retail price, some of them are gifted and it’s not like she needs the money either, it’s just pure greed.
[/

HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE DOESNT DONATE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just don't see her shutting people down.

Especially yesterday, owning her mistakes and explaining stuff more thoroughly.

EmCult? She aint no blessed in doubles/arise babe!
Sorry, I should clarify, when I say I was deep in the EMcult I meant OfficiallyEm. I was deep in her cult at the time I was shut down by Emily Writes so perhaps I saw it differently than I would now. But, we had a conversation where she was unwilling to listen andI was left feeling like it was her way, or no way.

Ok god this annoys me about this page. I constantly see “how can they be so greedy!” “They need to donate it” and then they show on their socials when they donate or do charitable stuff and the biatches on here go crazy for that saying they are justtrying to look goo, “trying to get kudos”, or it’s “gross” and “trying to flaunt wealth” blabla. Dripping in privilege or not, we don’t have any idea how much these people do or don’t donate and then if they show it so that we do know, that’s also not ok. It’s actually really annoying to witness. Sorry rant over but duck it’s frustrating.
Yea I agree. I don't see why she should have to donate all the clothing she chooses to sell secondhand. I wouldn't expect anything less from a high profile All Black's wife.

Reactions: 10
Yea I agree. I don't see why she should have to donate all the clothing she chooses to sell secondhand. I wouldn't expect anything less from a high profile All Black's wife.
I have no issue with her selling clothes or wearing what she does. They are loaded so I don’t expect anything less in terms of the designer labels. I do take issue with some of the gifted items though. Take the pram for instance, they could have easily purchased that themselves and their bank account would not have felt it. Like if you want to support an NZ company they could have said hey we are happy to buy it out of pocket and still promote it because we believe in your product…..but no.

Reactions: 9
Ok I'm sorry but this is so infuriating....does she realize that the farmers don't get all the money and that the supermarkets take their chunk. She is making it sound like the price hikes is because of farmers...
Grrr what a witch… does she realise how much farmers costs have gone up!!
Glyphosate alone has tripled in price in the last 6 months, never mind fuel cost etc. HOWEVER it isn’t the farmers raising the costs! Dumb witch doesn’t moan about the price of her ugly LV bag she has to flash in every photo!

Reactions: 8
Actually Fletch and Vaughan demanded Hayley. They had an offer from MediaWorks to go back to The Edge and the only way McLung and Ross boss could get them to stay was to give them another pay rise, ditch Megan and hire Hayley as a permanent show member. Totally their call.
Wtf? Where did you hear this?

Does she not realise she could be ordering from anchor etc direct and they would give them a commercial price as bulk same with milk/cream that's what most food buisness do, not very smart. She only seems to use gilmours is it because everything can be ready made for her from there 😆
Anchor costs more than some of the other places atm, but she should try like service foods or bidvest they are cheaper a block than that, I'm sure they have pre made bits too to help her out

I don't believe that Fletch and Vaughan would ever go back to The Edge. Even if it was still breakfast radio this time round. There's a lot of drama with Mediaworks and the disgusting mens club and I just don't see it being a possibility, esp the way Vaughan talks about MW sometimes. They've been super successful on ZM including winning awards for their show every year so I honestly don't see them going back to a station they've bagged on.

Reactions: 15
Bullshit!

Reactions: 6
Don't know about the edge tit can't imagine they would go back there but I also know people in the building and it was so their call lol. They boosted as quickly as they could after the show the day they knew she was getting dumped, some "mates" they are

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have no issue with her selling clothes or wearing what she does. They are loaded so I don’t expect anything less in terms of the designer labels. I do take issue with some of the gifted items though. Take the pram for instance, they could have easily purchased that themselves and their bank account would not have felt it. Like if you want to support an NZ company they could have said hey we are happy to buy it out of pocket and still promote it because we believe in your product…..but no.
Nah but how do you know what she does or doesn’t pay for or donate behind the scenes is my point

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grrr what a witch… does she realise how much farmers costs have gone up!!
Glyphosate alone has tripled in price in the last 6 months, never mind fuel cost etc. HOWEVER it isn’t the farmers raising the costs! Dumb witch doesn’t moan about the price of her ugly LV bag she has to flash in every photo!

Bet her price for her donuts will go up soon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look I agree, each to their own and we all gave different opinions on this, however, is there a “right” time to show off as such especially with how our economy is? Why do some people “glorify” a WAG or think that this is how a partner should be? This is not the UK

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I should clarify, when I say I was deep in the EMcult I meant OfficiallyEm. I was deep in her cult at the time I was shut down by Emily Writes so perhaps I saw it differently than I would now. But, we had a conversation where she was unwilling to listen andI was left feeling like it was her way, or no way.
I have been so shocked to see the comments people leave on Emily Write’s Facebook and Instagram. People are so rude when it’s pretty obvious why she is so pro 💉 and pro wear a mask. When she was getting so much hate from the EmCult over the Black Lives Matter joke by that anti 💉 I could see why she ended up telling people to duck up. She isn’t selling you thermomixes she doesn’t owe you anything. I know I sound like a super fan but I have only ever seen her be patient with people I would have punched out. And she walks the talk giving to charity and helping mums in hospital.

Anyway which one of you sent Simones’s bio to her to share tonight that was funny. And spotted ms marines one too in the question story’s.

Reactions: 19
I find that SOOO hard to believe. They slag Mediaworks and The Edge off a fair bit, and how badly they were treated there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.