New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe that Fletch and Vaughan would ever go back to The Edge. Even if it was still breakfast radio this time round. There's a lot of drama with Mediaworks and the disgusting mens club and I just don't see it being a possibility, esp the way Vaughan talks about MW sometimes. They've been super successful on ZM including winning awards for their show every year so I honestly don't see them going back to a station they've bagged on.
I highly doubt they would have gone either - but they used the offer to leverage more money and a new co-host.

I find that SOOO hard to believe. They slag Mediaworks and The Edge off a fair bit, and how badly they were treated there.
I’m sure they had no intention of going. Just leveraging the competition to get what they wanted.

i need proof on this one
Heard directly out of the mouth of Carl Fletcher

Don't know about the edge tit can't imagine they would go back there but I also know people in the building and it was so their call lol. They boosted as quickly as they could after the show the day they knew she was getting dumped, some "mates" they are
Yup. Disgusting from them. Fairly sure they wouldn’t have ever gone. Just a hell of a bargaining chip to use to get their own way.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They weren’t even that nasty just a few people saying they didn’t think his work was that great which he agreed with for some of it 🙄
Calling people pests seems a bit rich when they were just pointing out issues in his project, a project he didn’t say was faulty at the time, quite the opposite from memory he raved about it. There are better pages to follow IMO

Reactions: 4
She’s “drippng” in LV cos she’s at something they’re hosting, so……
And selling on is all good, lots of people like to buy labels secondhand. Good on her, it’s better than hiffing them out.
and tone deaf…maybe, but that’s the way she lives, so? She is a WAG so I wouldn’t t expect different.
Agree everyone lives different lives, and that’s the way the world just works. one minute there’s ragging people ripping off the doll in here the next we are ripping down people who earn good incomes. It’s very confusing, I feel sometimes tall poppy syndrome in NZ is quite bad and it’s sad to see.

Reactions: 10
I highly doubt they would have gone either - but they used the offer to leverage more money and a new co-host.

I’m sure they had no intention of going. Just leveraging the competition to get what they wanted.

Heard directly out of the mouth of Carl Fletcher

Yup. Disgusting from them. Fairly sure they wouldn’t have ever gone. Just a hell of a bargaining chip to use to get their own way.
Why did they want Megan gone though? They seemed good friends and a good team? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Look I agree, each to their own and we all gave different opinions on this, however, is there a “right” time to show off as such especially with how our economy is? Why do some people “glorify” a WAG or think that this is how a partner should be? This is not the UK
I don’t think everyone is showing off though? It’s just naturally their lives. There has always been the rich, the comfortable and the lower income people. We don’t know if she does give things away or donates to other people so we cant be assuming the worst I feel that’s abit uncalled for. Just because they live a good life doesn’t meant they should have to support everyone else too just because of their status.

Reactions: 9
Just woke up, had shower, brekkie and now im knackered. Time to nap. What a day it has been for Maria from Mangere
Usually I’d agree about MFM… but I’ve got covid too and that is about how much I can manage before I need a rest atm… it’s not fun.

He’s been talked about before a few threads back he’s 26/27 and is a store manager I think.
What is with the men Jayjay chooses…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Calling people pests seems a bit rich when they were just pointing out issues in his project, a project he didn’t say was faulty at the time, quite the opposite from memory he raved about it. There are better pages to follow IMO
It was obvious from the start that they looked rubbish, but as usual he had to make out like he's an expert on everything. I don't get why he thinks people look to him for advice when he admits that all he does is "research" on YouTube - he's not an expert on anything 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don’t think everyone is showing off though? It’s just naturally their lives. There has always been the rich, the comfortable and the lower income people. We don’t know if she does give things away or donates to other people so we cant be assuming the worst I feel that’s abit uncalled for. Just because they live a good life doesn’t meant they should have to support everyone else too just because of their status.
Hate to agree but yep totally agree. Why shouldn't they have nice things it they can afford it?

Reactions: 8
How many of the EmCult do you think have two parents at home? It seems like all her posts are now ‘Parenting was hard but now AJ is at home and so it’s easy”. Is that relatable to anyone? How many families have two parents at home full time? I’m amazed people are happy to pay for a couple to be at home when they can’t afford to be at home. What is it about the EmCult that makes people do it and is she the only influencer that earns so much that their husband doesn’t have to earn even chipolata works.

it a big change from the constant hitching and moaning about AJ she used to do on patreon so funny to see her give marriage advice now to ethical kate!!!!

Reactions: 13
How many of the EmCult do you think have two parents at home? It seems like all her posts are now ‘Parenting was hard but now AJ is at home and so it’s easy”. Is that relatable to anyone? How many families have two parents at home full time? I’m amazed people are happy to pay for a couple to be at home when they can’t afford to be at home. What is it about the EmCult that makes people do it and is she the only influencer that earns so much that their husband doesn’t have to earn even chipolata works.
Yes this!!! I can't believe I was stucked in

Reactions: 2

it a big change from the constant hitching and moaning about AJ she used to do on patreon so funny to see her give marriage advice now to ethical kate!!!!
Honestly I don't even know the answer to why I got sucked in but I did 😭 my second daughter was born at the same time as Ems first baby (to the minute infact) and I had quite a rough ride with my first daughter that I thought maybe I could try some different things this time. I think that was part of it like I liked her who gives a duck approach. But beyond that I don't even know really, her lifestyle is so far from mine I can't believe I fell for it for so long.

• Heart
If you don't take what Em says as gospel, if you have different views to her or if you no longer fit her image. You are shut down and kicked out. EmCult is the perfect description for her clicky groups. IYKYK
When I was a member of embassy she kicked out a lady that was a little out the gate with some of the issues she was facing in her life. She was crying out for help but wasn’t getting it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Jess begging for votes for the westpac business awards 😂 anyone else go and vote for 3 other businesses on the list to bump her down a few notches?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.