Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So the list I’ve got so far….

LFYD
Sam Wallace
Dom Harvey
Jay Reeve
Moochstyle, Shayden

Footy players going into the Alcohol world & creating products then promoting on their socials, problematic? Kids look up to these dudes… what happened to the days of pushing Weet Bix & Toffee Pops.

I like however, content wise….

Eat Lit Food
Uncle Tics
And that’s about it 🤣
What about Clinton Randell...

unknownkiwi1992

We discussed this in the first or second NZ thread but no one knows what really happened. I get the sense Megan kicked off that the guys wouldn't beg NZME to keep her on their show and agreed to replacing her with Hayley. As I said last time I think it's shit that a female lost her job due to going on maternity leave and then being replaced with her maternity leave fill in. But that's what we're lead to believe anyway. The fact that Ross said a quick 2 min speech to announce her departure was the weirdest thing of all. 8 years and no goodbye. I reckon she called out sick for her final two weeks and they couldn't do anything about it.
I don’t blame fletch or Vaughan for Megan leaving I think she wanted to work different hours coz of her kid and moved to the hits

M

elleherself lived in a garage when she younger? Where has she talked about this? I’m interested to know more!
Never heard her say that before

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
are you talking about talz? cause i was talking about caitlyn hodges with the ridiculous free formula. but totally agree wtf are aimn up to using talz as a rep hahaha maybe they were hoping it would make them look diverse?!
Oh yeh maybe that person is talking about talz. Wasn't sure because Caitlyn is also a hot mess.

Has bets had some work done? Noticed her face looks quite diffrent like alot fuller in the cheeks now like I can't unsee it I feel something totaly diffrent, almost swollen look even around nose
I thought she looked different today too. Thought it was just the hair but yea could be the face too. And she hasn't been on the gram much in the last week 🤔

I don’t think they were very close and I don’t remember them ever touring together. I’ve been to OfficiallyEm’s show and Emily and Rebecca’s and they’re really different. Emily and Rebecca’s was a comedy show and OfficiallyEm’s was more “this is my life story and this is my husband”. My theory is OfficiallyEm was very different when she was Raising ziggy and Emily Writes was always into co-sleeping and attachment parenting so they might have been friends over that and as Raising Ziggy morphed into Officially Em’s empire they stopped being friends. There’s a lot that Em does that Emily talks about hating - and I get the vibe Em would be jealous because Emily is published and Em isn’t. So maybe they just mutually don’t like each other anymore.
Ummm

nice name

Yea I remember those lives. Think it was Emily Writes who got Em into the ATMS stuff in the first place 🤷‍♀️
Oh my … what’s ATMS

Last edited:

eyeroll1234

Does anyone follow bringingbackbecs.. how much does she charge for her coaching? It’s infuriating that she won’t just tell you without having to go through a whole lot of hoops