Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I like following her, and often just skip past the content that bothers me. Those questions just irked me as she kept saying she worked hard, almost implying those who don’t have luxury items don’t work hard!
Agree, she kept insisting the fact that she worked hard meant she wasn't inherently privileged? Like I'm not doubting she does work hard but her whole "grew up in a hard working class family" not with privilege. Sis, that doesn't mean you aren't privileged. And the whole "self made privilege" okay but you also have privileges that aren't self made, they're inherent?!?

Privilege is about the things that you didn't have to deal with that would have made things harder - I.e. Growing up with with 2 parents, growing up not having to go hungry, going to a well-resourced school as opposed to a lower decile school (making an assumption here but that would be an example of a privilege). None of those things mean she doesn't work hard now but she needs to acknowledge there are aspects of her upbringing and life that *are* privileges, and indeed, some of those privileges may be what helps her to work so hard (e.g. being in good health, that's another privilege).

Also her whole "Tattlers are mentally ill" thing. Aight hun. I hate how mental illness is thrown around these days, including as a response for people doing something someone else doesn't like (admittedly I've labelled particular behaviours from influencers as unhinged before but I can't necessarily draw total conclusions about their mental state or diagnoses as a result). Last time I checked she worked in the jewellery business and wasn't a registered psych so maybe she should just stick to the diamonds instead of diagnosing people on the Internet. (and that's not meant as an insult to her current job, nothing wrong with her job but maybe she should stay in her lane)

Reactions: 17

cananyonerecommend

Absolutely tone deaf. The second hand clothing sales piss me off too. They sure as hell wouldn’t need the money. God, donate some of it for shit sake. She reeks of privilege and not relatable at all.
Ok god this annoys me about this page. I constantly see “how can they be so greedy!” “They need to donate it” and then they show on their socials when they donate or do charitable stuff and the biatches on here go crazy for that saying they are justtrying to look goo, “trying to get kudos”, or it’s “gross” and “trying to flaunt wealth” blabla. Dripping in privilege or not, we don’t have any idea how much these people do or don’t donate and then if they show it so that we do know, that’s also not ok. It’s actually really annoying to witness. Sorry rant over but fuck it’s frustrating.

But she does a Kmart / warehouse purchase every now and again so #relateable??

honestly though I think it’s gross how she doesn’t donate at least some of the money from the second hand sales. She sells them for close to retail price, some of them are gifted and it’s not like she needs the money either, it’s just pure greed.
[/

HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE DOESNT DONATE

• Haha

Ewlookatthat

Okay I'm not overly proud of this but I'm one of those people who finds it satisfying going full FBI...😂

Found real estate listing for the building she's renting in (given the store address is publicly available) - not sure exactly how recent tbh, doesn't say when sold. But in that, it lists total rental income as 53k per year. It looks like she's occupying half of the building so let's assume she's maybe paying half the total rent, 26.5k. Assuming that rate, 8 months rent would be 17.6k. Sure, maybe with recent times (more businesses closing and vacating commercial rentals) the landlord isn't still charging that much rent - but I dunno that it'd be that much less.

So... Do we believe that, if every customer was spending an average of 200* (looking at their prices)... She had 88 customers in her first few days? 🤔🤔🤔 Sure, Sera. Maybe just keep your bragging a bit more vague next time.

*and even then, that's assuming the total cost of the goods - not the actual profit margin on each - so if anything she'd have to mean gross income rather than actual profit

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😂
If it makes you feel better, I tried to figure out who was the person that sent her the question about the spa pool cause the name isn't fully cut off and the photo looked like the aesthetic of one of Simone's friend. Just trawling through the people who had liked recent photos to see if I could prove it was a mate 😂

• Haha
Thoughts? Is this hard to believe? 🫣 Just cause commercial rent is not cheap & even with her over priced clothes surely there’s not gonna be booming business in little old Feilding especially with a majority of the country struggling to pay their bills vs buying a $200 jacket.
Has anyone purchased anything from Friday Flamingo? Who’s gonna volunteer to go to the shop for a nosey for us lol🕵🏻
I have purchased a while back, a top and a skirt, I still have the pieces and wear them every now and then. I didn’t have any issues with the quality or the price point - I just found that I actually don’t like the style. As a plus size shopper I just want some nice black clothes, I’m sick of plus size brands thinking I want everything garish and frilly! I don’t need to be looking like a clown threw up all over me 🤡

Jess begging for votes for the westpac business awards 😂 anyone else go and vote for 3 other businesses on the list to bump her down a few notches?
Went for whipped cakery cos I love their damn brownie and cupcakes

Erin Simpson’s story today re Childbirth….
“ITS NOT AS BAD AS PEOPLE DESCRIBE”
I don’t honestly even know where to start with this one!!!
Is she actually lacking in IQ

Cos she doesn’t seem to have street smarts or anything really from the oddball stuff she does.

For someone in the public eye she’s not very bright with her behaviour and doesn’t stop and apply common sense

Very childlike in some ways and immature in others.

soUNinfluenced

Erin Simpson is an air head. So insensitive, along with saying labour isn’t as bad as everyone says oh what a hero and also saying her baby is “dead asleep” … wow
She just doesn’t think

• Wow

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Erin Simpson’s new whare is giving me retirement home chic. For someone who is an “artist”, her interior decorating is not a vibe.

• Haha

hashtagmytruth

Someone must know more about what happened to fletch vaughn and Megan. F and V don’t even follow her any more after years of friendship!?!?!

• Wow

Bantr

My recap from what I remember, don’t follow all the people 🤪

HMHC: kids hardly at school, may as well be taught by the cat. Now renamed Maria from Mangere / MFM. Concerned that school holidays is coming up after a school term lol
LFYD: don’t follow but is on some world tour, upsetting his husband and putting on show his bean bag through his speedos as well as showing his bush??? :oops:
Jess cake person: also don’t follow something about billboard, sounds like she needs to go to work, take some cake making lessons and how to make caramel sauce herself.
Ali: ta ta, glad we don’t have to see about you anymore.
Peeni or fruit lady: didn’t know who that was, but thinks sending her child to steal should be allowed nowadays.
Simone: still no word on her women’s refuge donation, will we ever? But we did hear about Asher roo’s new jungle Jim in his big boy room, lucky boy 🥰
Pebbles: anti abortion, needs her head checked by the sound of it
Millie: where oh where are your doggies Millie?
Erin: we found a name!!! At least it’s not hedgehog
Shaaanxo: had her child also, unsure if this thread - but she has her own thread anyway 😊

This is all I can remember, I don’t follow a lot of these kiwi influencers just here for a laff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I please have some free advice?
I’d like a free architect to come to my house and a free builder to
Sort my fence while we’re at it. Would love a free personal stylist too.
Anyone?

C04D3600-C0B1-4EF3-B4F5-461F5A881249.jpeg

• Haha

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
I know we’re not supposed to mention her because of her follower numbers but a certain someone appears to be going a little bonkers today at the fact that she’s not getting the Tattle mentions anymore…

• Haha

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
I messaged Erin about her “labours not that bad” shit, asking if she meant it wasn’t that bad ‘for her’
She said “No. As a whole people put a very negative spin on labour”
🙄🙄🙄
So I guess the people who didn't have the perfect labour like she did should just shut their pie holes because they're putting a negative spin on labour 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad