New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the heck would you wear that jacket when going on the luge?!?!?!?!

1- it's white and long literally will b dragging on ground

2- they say no loose clothing and it's so long it could get caught up underneath causing an accident!

Wtf simone we know you don't baby proof but are you also that thick for your own safety?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

2- they say no loose clothing and it's so long it could get caught up underneath causing an accident!

Wtf simone we know you don't baby proof but are you also that thick for your own safety?
Rules don't apply to SA. Just like the air bnb that didn't allow under fives for safety reasons... 😔😔

Reactions: 8
So the list I’ve got so far….

LFYD
Sam Wallace
Dom Harvey
Jay Reeve
Moochstyle, Shayden

Footy players going into the Alcohol world & creating products then promoting on their socials, problematic? Kids look up to these dudes… what happened to the days of pushing Weet Bix & Toffee Pops.

I like however, content wise….

Eat Lit Food
Uncle Tics
And that’s about it 🤣

Reactions: 10

LFYD
Sam Wallace
Dom Harvey
Jay Reeve
Moochstyle, Shayden

Footy players going into the Alcohol world & creating products then promoting on their socials, problematic? Kids look up to these dudes… what happened to the days of pushing Weet Bix & Toffee Pops.

Eat Lit Food
Uncle Tics
And that’s about it 🤣
Can we add Randell who use to be on the edge lol

Reactions: 11

It was free anyway, so Sera Lily will hook her up with another one🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

LFYD
Sam Wallace
Dom Harvey
Jay Reeve
Moochstyle, Shayden

Eat Lit Food
Uncle Tics
And that’s about it 🤣
We had a great chat about Kennedy a few threads back… I don’t know if he can spell #AD cause he’s never used it. Great friends with SA and sera Lily 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Agree it’s parenting styles and I find Elle pretty exhausting. I’m definitely more a Rebecca Kiel mum. I struggle with Elle s level of privilege and also she doesn’t want to waste water in Hamilton so she buys a whole new bleeping pool with extra packaging instead? God girl just give the twins a sponge bath.
My kids are still young and I’m all about less stuff. Elle had a lot of viewers and it seems irresponsible to be all about the stuff- the owlet, the expensive prams, baby tents, formula makers. I just can’t

Kids don’t need seven different sleep association toys to fall asleep. Then you have to wEin them off everything- the cuddly, the dummy, the white noise, the military tent.
She has been pretty upfront about her childhood and having NOTHING, living in a garage her whole family, so I wouldn’t label her as “privileged”. Have you had twins? Because I have, and getting sleep is what you live for because the chances are minimal. So the woman brought what she needs to get sleep. Leave her be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.