Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I messaged Erin about her “labours not that bad” shit, asking if she meant it wasn’t that bad ‘for her’
She said “No. As a whole people put a very negative spin on labour”
🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
how the fuck can she be proud of herself when she literally lives on the taxpayers dollar 😂🥴 like… what? i don’t get it. what is there to be proud of? oh you didn’t spend ALL of your free money this week? please. if she really declares her wages and takes the cut for that and still has money leftover to save, her “small businesses” are obviously pure shit lol. but i don’t believe that for a second. winz literally give you what you need to survive, the math ain’t mathin. clearly BD as she loves to call him, buys food and/or chips in. i don’t give a fuck how many times she says he doesn’t, he does sis. does she tell winz that all her dinners are free so they can take that into account? or that she has paid partnerships? also what the fuck does she need a thermomix for, doesn’t seem like she cooks other than her chaotic dirty looking HF videos that she has to do for the partnership. i used to be on her patreon, and for a second there she was saying she really wanted to build her businesses up to a full income and get off the benefit for good.. respect that. however that clearly went out the window and now she’s lounging around unshowered in that bloody christmas pj top day after day (despite amin literally sending her gear), fucking the system over by not admitting she’s in a relationship and he HELPS provide. shes fuckin gross. her and SA are my two worst, complete opposites in every single way 😭🤣

also her little “homeless living out of her van” is a pile of steaming shit when she literally CHOSE to leave her home and take a long ass road trip after BD cheated or something. that’s when she blew up on TT, solo mum travelling nz living out of a van blah blah. she didn’t get forced into homelessness and literally every time she’s needed a roof she’s gone back to her mums so she can fuck off claiming homeless like she’s actually ever had NOWHERE to go. 🖕🏼 lil maggot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/new-zealand-influencers-and-public-figures-9.31170/

Please note the following message from Moderator Yel, which clarifies what many were asking previously; this means the likes of Skete and Anna C are not up for discussion (if you have an issue with this, please message the mods in the Forum Business section, not here as it's against the rules)

View attachment 1387773

View attachment 1387793
I think als that gets talked about a bit is off limits too

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
Wowsers she's pissed 😬
Is she fucking dumb. If you’re in an emotional relationship, sleep over and people see you as a couple then you’re in a fucking relationship and shouldn’t be receiving the bene. And to post it all over Insta. Guess who’s calling winz tomorrow to be added to her long list of complaints just because she told me to 😉

• Haha
I'm with Holly . Like why couldn't he post that story post on his main page 🤔 it's all very messy both in the wrong in some ways . And the performative hori voice is not a vibe at all even
My understanding is that Quaks is not using a performative Hori voice, that is their voice, which they have been bullied for frequently as they grew up. Im not with Holly on this, mainly because I take objection to her 'you're not Maori enough' because you are white bs. Its a very colonised view point, and although 'white passing Maori' do not experience the exact same discrimination because of our skin colour, being told we have no right to do things because of said white skin is rubbish and is in my opinion a very colonised way of looking at things. I 100% appreciate the priveledge that my white skin gets me, however it doesn't make me any less Maori than my ancestors and other Whanau members, or restricted in what I can fight against. The white passing, 1/4 Maori BS is incredibly damaging IMO.

biscotti22

I love Morgan Edwards take on privilege. I don’t get mad at people with money spending their money but the “I worked hard” attitude or “everyone in NZ has the same opportunities” juts pisses me off and is so wrong. Lots of people earning minimum wage or on benefits that work hard and do the best they can every dam day.

Also rich people don’t get rich by giving stuff away and saying no thanks to more money. I know people who would give you their last dollar even if it meant they went hungry. I worked with someone who won 13 million on lotto and they kept 500k for themselves for a house and car and gave the rest away to family and friends.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So I guess the people who didn't have the perfect labour like she did should just shut their pie holes because they're putting a negative spin on labour 🙄
I get it now.

She has one of those magic,elastic vaginas.
I’m hoping she puts up a promo code for one so I can get one before I give birth in September. #elasticvag

• Haha

trentworksfromhome

Sketes things about who do you follow is so pointless and she doesn’t have that much of a following for brands to take notice of the ‘conversations’ she’s having
Honestly, skete needs to realise that there’s zero following for constant navel gazing bullshit about how PR companies and influencers can somehow be empowered to usher in a progressive utopia, and stick to what got her all the views in the first place: spilling tea and dunking on bullshit that influencers keep doing.

Nobody, and I mean nobody needs her to run TED talks twice a week on “ethical influencing” or (Lord save us) follow through on the long teased “influencer account takeover”.

Draw your stick figures and let us all have a laugh skete. And get your Bissell contract if you can manage it, more power to you.

• Haha

biscotti22

Winz aren’t that dumb that they won’t know the situation. How fucking shit and potentially dangerous would it be for women if they can’t have any kind of a relationship with a man without being financially dependent on them. Women should be allowed to have sex and allowed to slowly work on a relationship without fear of a fraud charge.

• Heart
Let’s not forget there are specific rules about not getting pregnant while on a bene… and hello Talz had another baby to the same man, and WINZ don’t think to investigate that AT ALL? I raised 3 children on a bene while newly single and let me tell you, there is NO way to be financially “comfortable” on it and it’s not intended to be either, it’s not meant to be a fuckn lifestyle! I am all for women (and men) using solo parent WHILE THEY NEED TO, but using it as a lifestyle is bullshit. Get off your ass and get a job, or study so you will have a better life in the future. But people sitting on the bene for years really PMO. I hope she is kicked off the bene when baby is 12m as that is the current rule if you get pregnant while on the benefit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Somethink less

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets icky vibes from this...
In my opinion the chap at the front looks rather too young to be ogling over... Both of them really. And the simple fact that he has said 'boys'.
I dunno, maybe I'm just seeing this wrong but definitely gives me a creepy icky feel!
I just think he shouldn't be sharing anyone's body on Instagram whether they're in public or not. It's creepy AF. Who takes photos or videos of strangers to oogle or share to thousands of people??

peppa2266

You have to laugh how Louisa and Ellie both do sponsored work for Neon but they have both said they watch Love Island etc online. Kind of annoying as I like them both but showing you can only watch Neon when you don't pay for it.... wtf. Tight asses. They shouldn't be promoting it if they aren't willing to pay

• Haha
  • Heart