Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flutternutter

VIP Member
I love paul, i feel like he tries to do his best but always gets it wrong. Hes misunderstood.

Im looking forward to this story being over but so far I hate the new family. The blonde kid does really annoying facial/eye acting 🤣 and i feel like his mother is basically the old amy character, if she had been gay. Why do they always need a tradie woman? Is there a lot of them in aus or do they just have a lot of flannel shirts?

Hate terese and toadie being together too 🤣 they are just such different ppl, he obviously has previous for having no obvious type. Oh and i hate nell too... other than that I've been quite enjoying it being back

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Em_

VIP Member
Have you all heard the news? Guy Pearce is coming back, not sure for how long, but it's great news. I love that he acknowledges that neighbours made him and how grateful he is to neighbours. I think this is the most exciting announcement yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I was really disappointed that Andrew isn’t JJs dad. I felt the storyline would have had loads to unpack. Now I’m not really sure where it’s going.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

griftalo

VIP Member
I read somewhere she only appeared in Neighbours because of the actors strike in America. It made it sound like she thought it was beneath her, and the only reason she took it..Nel does pull funny faces, she is a complete trouble maker..I didn't get any adverts today ..weirdly!!
I hate the new Nell, she’s a right little prick

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I’m really enjoying it. It started a bit slow but feel it’s back up to speed and it’s my little bit of Aussie sunshine. I loved sunset beach so my standard of soap is quite low 😂
Nell’s facial expressions are quite odd though. I get so distracted by her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

nosynell

Does anyone think Holly body shape looks like she has maybe a bit of dwarfism?? I’m not body shaming just really looks it… and jj is such a wooden actor

Adaptablecoffee

New to thread but not to Tattle. Hi everyone! Paul, Terese and Karl were on R2 today and they saidnin a few weeks the wedding is explained and Karl said it’s one of the best written episodes he’s ever seen. I don’t like them as a couple, it’s weird but nobody likes change. Really hope it ends up ‘as it should be’ in my eyes bc I love the original pairing.

I'm actually feeling really weird about it returning. Neighbours was a huge part of my daily routine since I was a young child. As pathetic as it sounds, I grieved the loss of it but was fortunate to be able to fold the end of it into a milestone birthday and a huge change in life circumstances that was ongoing.

Watching again is a risk because I could have that comfort ripped away again but at a point that it mighy be harder to deal with.

I realise I sound ridiculous because it's just a programme buy that's how I feel.

• Heart

griftalo

VIP Member
Andrew seems to be the only Police officer in Melbourne. ;)

Would hostels really give out details of who had stayed to any random person? They didn't know Reece was her sister.
I’m finding myself more taken with Andrew by the episode 🤣

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
I didn’t get that message but about 1 minute before it ended, it suddenly flipped over to that Gordon Ramsey prison show which keeps auto playing every day when I finish neighbours.
That’s my new one. Prime finally gave up on trying to get me to watch Little House On The Prairie 😂

• Haha

How rubbish to only have four episodes a week. Dropping them at 7am doesn't make a difference for many of us who work through a weekday so can't watch then anyway. I will give the new show a chance but can't say I am impressed yet with how woke it's got with the casting of the new characters and how they have gave new heads to Toadies kids.
What's wrong with only 4? It's only one less.

I thought the 7am drop each day makes sense. It's available whenever someone wants to watch then. Better than only being able to view it after 6pm.

I am a bit sad about the new Nell and thingy though.

Reactions: 9

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Dropping the episodes at 7am is just how things work now. It’s a streaming service, rather than ‘live’ TV and is designed to give people convenience and flexibility. I will probably still watch it at the old time because I’m a creature of habit, but I like that I don’t have to!

I loved Clive and Sheila, but I loved Sheila.
Her exit is still so perplexing to me. The way she just disappeared made me think Colette Mann was told to leave - even if she’s said she wanted it that way, it makes no sense as no other character has vanished when the actor is leaving under normal circumstance. I wonder if maybe it was something to do with the racism issue that appeared in the press, but who knows.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
They’ve apparently secured Pin Oak Court!

BFE0B13A-6BD0-4917-94CB-842923F6F1D8.png

Brilliant news. Nice to see that No. 22 is looking a lot more presentable as well, considering the pictures released the other week, made it look like a building site. The renovations are said to be worked into the scripts as well.

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I had the most random dream. I dreamt that home and away and neighbours were doing a joint episode (there was a reason I think) anyway some H&a people would turn up in erinsborough on the hunt for some stolen goods. But they had to send Terese off on a holiday because someone might recognise her as Sophie 😂😂😂
Now I’ve woken up and I really want them to do this 😂

• Haha